Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta (8189 Views)

He Was Alive They Broke His Spinal Cord And Behead Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / He Was Alive, They Cut His Hand And Put In Plate Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun PIX / He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
How person go use him hand go join something like this embarassed

This one is a Blackaxe member kidnapped by Eiye members in Abeokuta.

Let me upload the video

6 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
This one was interviewed in the video I will upload soon on my Google drive.
His name is Godwin. The Eiye members asked him how did he join Ayes (Blackaxe)
They asked him when did he join he said he joined just last year 2021.
He said he joined 2021 in his village in Akwaibom state.
They asked the name of the person that carried him to join he said his name is Godnogoforget.
Then they asked where he is working he said close to UBA

5 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Bbbwings: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na everyday these ones dey kill themselves.
They no dey rest?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Starzo: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Them later kill am?
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Starzo:
Them later kill am?

Yes boss. The video is having problems becoming public on my google drive but I will still use a plan b to share it as usual.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bbbwings:
Na everyday these ones dey kill themselves.
They no dey rest?

Na everyday o my sister.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Padipadi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wasted generation
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Padipadi:
Wasted generation

They wan answer strong men

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Em follow go drop eiye man or na just random axeman em be?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Em follow go drop eiye man or na just random axeman em be?

Random axe man. They don't even know him. When there is a cult war u don't need to offend them for them to being u down. Hence you're a rival. You're a rival

11 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Random axe man. They don't even know him. When there is a cult war u don't need to offend them for them to being u down. Hence you're a rival. You're a rival
So how Dem take know so na egede man em be?
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by PoliteActivist: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Yes boss. The video is having problems becoming public on my google drive but I will still use a plan b to share it as usual.

Why don't you use YouTube??
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Realmi: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Godnogoforget grin

Na wah o

5 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

So how Dem take know so na egede man em be?

See question o.
How dem no go know na. Some people sef like to show themselves. I have a friend who celebrated his birthday as a confraternity member. In his photoshoot he wore their confraternity cap and even posted him on social media. I warned him. I wanted to show him this nairaland account. I was like he might know it's me and they might want to kill me. U guys here know the kind of threats I get from these cultist sef on this forum.
So I kept friendship outside my life.
There was even one Nairalander that commented how his neighbor do wear Blackaxe confraternity cap and he was warning the boy based on what I've been posting but the boy was like nothing dey happen. He had to cut all communication from the guy to avoid mistaken identity.

So that's it. When they come for their rival its usually a map out plan. If u like run.

Mr savage who ran from Anambra to Imo state where there is no war. He was still killed in the filling station they took him from Imo back to Anambra and mutilated his body.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why don't you use YouTube??

YouTube is the worst

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Realmi:
Godnogoforget grin

Na wah o

I taya too o cheesy
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
So I'm thinking what if it was just a random dude walking across the street who doesn't know anything about cultism, can they kidnap the person based on assumptions?

I stopped wearing colored shorts because of these people, all my shirts are now white or ash or dark green and I've always loved black shirts
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by PoliteActivist: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

YouTube is the worst

How?
It's very easy for ME
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

See question o.
How dem no go know na. Some people sef like to show themselves. I have a friend who celebrated his birthday as a confraternity member. In his photoshoot he wore their confraternity cap and even posted him on social media. I warned him. I wanted to show him this nairaland account. I was like he might know it's me and they might want to kill me. U guys here know the kind of threats I get from these cultist sef on this forum.
So I kept friendship outside my life.
There was even one Nairalander that commented how his neighbor do wear Blackaxe confraternity cap and he was warning the boy based on what I've been posting but the boy was like nothing dey happen. He had to cut all communication from the guy to avoid mistaken identity.

So that's it. When they come for their rival its usually a map out plan. If u like run.

Mr savage who ran from Anambra to Imo state where there is no war. He was still killed in the filling station they took him from Imo back to Anambra and mutilated his body.
No wam,nice info.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by PattyMike(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
So I'm thinking what if it was just a random dude walking across the street who doesn't know anything about cultism, can they kidnap the person based on assumptions?

I stopped wearing colored shorts because of these people, all my shirts are now white or ash or dark green and I've always loved black shirts

Abeg dress as u like joor nothing dey happen. I wear black on black almost everyday for the last two years. Even yesterday I wore black top, black timberland and black face cap to an event to a cultist warring neighborhood. But u should avoid any top of the mixed colors yellow and black or any head gear with the mixed colors of yellow and black. Aye color is yellow, black n white. But if u want to draw attention to yourself then by all means wear white top, black trouser or jean and then nack yellow socks with ur palm slippers stroll commot Lol. I guarantee u will not return home the same haha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Help2020: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
PattyMike:

Abeg dress as u like joor nothing dey happen. I wear black on black almost everyday for the last two years. Even yesterday I wore black top, black timberland and black face cap to an event to a cultist warring neighborhood. But u should avoid any top of the mixed colors yellow and black or any head gear with the mixed colors of yellow and black. Aye color is yellow, black n white. But if u want to draw attention to yourself then by all means wear white top, black trouser or jean and then nack yellow socks with ur palm slippers stroll commot Lol. I guarantee u will not return home the same haha.
Ha,which kind life be this? What of somebody that just comeback to Nigeria and the person is not aware of all this?
My God,what has Nigeria turned to?

4 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by KingMack(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
where d vedio
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by shagasha: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How?
It's very easy for ME

Do streamable.com. No registration. just upload
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Dollarremix(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Issokay
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Antimarraige:

Yes they can.. there was a guy killed in Anambra he was wearing liverpool Jersey on the day liverpool had match with Chelsea. So in support of his team to win he doesn't know cult war is in town. They killed him little did they know he was just a football lover.

Even a barber his own is that he is a close friend to a cultist so when the war started they do call externals. The guys people know as cultist will run and externals will come. These externals don't know all these things. Any little suspicion they kill

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
@cultistupdae who is Mr. Savage?
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
@cultistupdae who is Mr. Savage?

He was a top Vikings members. His death fueled up the cult war in Anambra that was on a pause.
He was also posted on frontpage
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Uncle96(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Antimarraige:

I bleeped up the day I wore a red shirt with eagle drawn on it. Na den random cultists start to dey approach

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by PattyMike(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Help2020:

Ha,which kind life be this? What of somebody that just comeback to Nigeria and the person is not aware of all this?
My God,what has Nigeria turned to?

Them Dey look face as well. How u carry ur sef matters. I’m sure am abroad returnee won’t look brutish, hardened and rugged.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by babaalagbo11(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmm nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping A Man With Fake Job Offer In America / NDLEA Intercepts 581 Million Tramadol Tablets In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.