Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta (8237 Views)

He Was Alive They Broke His Spinal Cord And Behead Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / He Was Alive, They Cut His Hand And Put In Plate Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun PIX / He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

Even though I'm angry with you
Share videos online anywhere telegram or other site them go use am track you. Be warned by all this funking cultist wen de disguise..Cultistupdate

Thanks bro. So we can be friends like this grin

I have explained to him why am not using telegram for now

1 Like

Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Gnosis777: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

The thing is that I'm scared using telegram. Reason being that if police stop me and day and search my phone they'll think I'm the person killing them. Before u know I don begin write statement.

I can only do telegram except if I have two phones.

The guy Nigerianview I told him to use telegram he said majority of the people sending him updates dont want the memories of their gang members to be on the internet forever.
They want the memories to pass.

Even before I log in. I am always on Incognito mode because of Naija police I no get strength to explain. After each post I'll delete all pictures. My chat with the Nigerianview himself is set to disappear after 24 hours.

Because sometimes I do make enquiries when someone asks me a question on nairaland.
So I dont want police to ask me why am I making enquiries about cults if am not.
So that's it boss.

Okay, I see. Well, hopefully someone else can help you find an alternative.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by tutudesz: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

Same they did to youv tongue
stubbornness go finish O! We are trying to save you here
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by shawante(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Killerbag36:

Na you nd your entire household that will meet your waterloo one day fool
You this dingbat if you don't repent they'll kill you and bag you just like your stupid name suggests.

Don't you ever mention me again dipstick
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
shawante:

You this dingbat if you don't repent they'll kill you and bag you just like your stupid name suggests.

Don't you ever mention me again dipstick

I told the guy threatening people u dont know because you're a cultist isnt right. The superiority complex is the reason of 95% of the cult wars.
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by shawante(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I told the guy threatening people u dont know because you're a cultist isnt right. The superiority complex is the reason of 95% of the cult wars.
You're very correct
Re: He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta by elonmuskbaby: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bbbwings:
Na everyday these ones dey kill themselves.
They no dey rest?
the wicked no dey rest.peace is far from the wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos) / Graphic Photos: Another Person Killed In Cultist Clashes In IMSU / Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.