Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request (30202 Views)

Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
At 20 it's not everything that your dad is supposed to be doing for you...
He died for nothing

Ussycool:
What for? Could you imagine taking your own life becaus of 50k. The money that can't even solve half of your problem.
A Biochemist wasted. But why dad? Remember, it is your responsibility.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by ogwes: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmmm,so sad but this is beyon the cash,he must had been passing through hell,anyway rest on bro.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Ternistacle(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
DropsMic:
Baba was already at the tip of the plank looking for an excuse to jump into the ocean..

May be Rest in Peace

If you can read this, abeg make you try dey take care of your mental health
Man, i see no excuse for him to do such... I dey vex for this kind news....
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by arantess: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
The fhool cut off his own nose to spite his face

You are lost forever
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Iamnorth: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have no "RIP" to waste here! the victims of the explosion at Imo will need it better!
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by favour32(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na this part of the world nai many get stone hearts dey blame the boy as he kill himself but many nor know say nor be clear eyes.
Depression bad but many black people for Africa nor understand.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Adakintroy: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
One less idiots to worry about. We match!
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Demons
Wrong upbringing
Efulefu
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by amidel(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
whytediamond:

A 20 years old man? Still dependent on his father for money? Are you for real?

Once the man give you roof and bed to sleep, oga, 18yrs is the mandate. That's what I owe my sons. Maybe 20years for the girl child.

Anyways, train up a child in the way he should go.

I have zero fvcks for the young man. He is not fit to be alive, that was why nature forced him to self-destruct.

As a man thinks... so he is.

My brother, see wetin him friend type for up @bolded grin

20years old still dey disturb him old man for 50k. For this Tech age. grin

Some of us speak from a place of privilege and think it's so for everyone. Now, you say in this "tech age" hope you are aware that there are amongst us young persons who do not have access to any device to enable them get into tech? The little they get from whatever jobs they indulge in is barely enough to feed. You're in Nigeria and I believe you know how things are now. Give the dead young man a break.

Do not be offended, just my opinion. We shouldn't judge this dead young man based on our own realities.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by emetisuccess(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
See this boy ooooo
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
The alternative was for him to have found means to earn money....
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Afolabimills(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
I need help pls anybody out there pls help me
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by SHINJA: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Olam09:
Damn.., learn work, invest before going to school dem no go hear.. the money i was supposed to use for school i use am do business that'll serve me for lifetime.

Which business u dey into angry
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by rickyboss333: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
But wait oooo, how people they sabi tie that rope self?
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by stephenolamide(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hell fire straight
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Pigmy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ussycool:
What for? Could you imagine taking your own life becaus of 50k. The money that can't even solve half of your problem.

Really, even when the reason for the demand is ridiculous
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Bbbw: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by aribisala0(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ussycool:
It is not his father's responsibility

Once you pass 18 years you are an adult . Anything your father does for you is a privilege NOT a right. Is he better than those selling pure water or doing conductor ?
He did not take his life because of 50k that was just the pretext, Babangida was an orphan at 15 . Our young people are just too lazy and entitled in their heads
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Ashirioluwa: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
He took his life because his father refused to give him 50k naira. What a waste?

Anyway this story doesn’t add up
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by mctech(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmm! Guy, why?
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Cognitivereason: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chai...

RIP

nothing good can ever come out of uniagric and benue state at large tongue
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Could you guys be reasonable for once?

Even the working class go broke and borrow money (some even depend on their partner and partly on their parents) talk more of a student.

In this Nigeria wey we dey?

Y'all don't even know his story and how long he's been hustling (for this world he didn't beg to come?).

Only one person don blame the Papa

I guess y'all already figured everything in ya life.

PS: I don't encourage suicide.

A full-time student deserves the support of both parents, and not just financially. I think that his dad denying his request was the straw that broke the camel’s back after a long series of letdowns and disappointments. Divorce is harder on kids that’s it is on adults and kids of divorce can benefit from professional counseling. I wish me wiring him 50k could bring him back. RIP
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Petshopng: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
This One shock me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

604 New COVID-19 Cases, 246 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 23 - (4145 Tested) / The Dangers Of Chewing Gum / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.