Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request (30205 Views)

Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by brainycaleb(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Things are hard but what really killed him was the broken home he came out from!

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2022
abbey621:

If you get papa wey dey give you at least 50% of everything you wanted make you dey worship am, you kids of nowadays are spoiled.

Again, if you like give birth to pikin wey you no go fit provide for. Na you sabi. Thank your star if e no mine your skull
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by dontrulee: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Loreettaa: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2022
cooooooks:
50k leading to death. End time should do and come.

Loreettaa

That's for those whose dads have been supporting them financially.
The highest my pops can ever do is ask "have you eaten?" anything you answer, na you sabi.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Emmypure: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Now the father will cough out over 100 k for his burial rite.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by doshiyad1: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
No reason can make me take my life.

I repeat no reason at all. Not even APC led govt

I tell you. No reason at all on earth even if i fail 2 million times is not over.......
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by RaptObserver: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
doshiyad1:

I tell you. No reason at all on earth even if i fail 2 million times is not over.......

Am on the brink too like this. I have failed several times and am finally broken
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by judedwriter(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
If this story is true, then it's a very sad situation.

Such a promising looking youth cut short in his prime by his own hands! This life is truly vanity especially if you can't understand your purpose for living or destiny!
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Unbreakable007: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
I wish i knw her girl friend

See vacant cry
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by BadNews: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by cooooooks(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
cry cry

Loreettaa:

That's for those whose dads have been supporting them financially.
The highest my pops can ever do is ask "have you eaten?" anything you answer, na you sabi.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by abbey621(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Again, if you like give birth to pikin wey you no go fit provide for. Na you sabi. Thank your star if e no mine your skull

You're spewing rubbish.....Once you turn 18, nobody owes you a damn thing, na boot I go use kick you out of my house.....Lazy youth grin
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by Loreettaa: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
cooooooks:
cry cry

Why the sad emoji? Lol. Its something I'm used to.
Re: Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wicked boy. He will rot in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Chewing Gum / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) / Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.