Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra (1652 Views)

Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna / IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-at-home Order In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by MANDIPUTIN: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
The Monday sit-at-home in the Southeast by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has continued to bite harder on residents despite the group denying being responsible for it.

Banks, markets, shops and commercial activities remained grounded in Anambra State as streets became playing fields for children.

Some members of the group also threatened to make the state ungovernable for Governor Chukwuma Soludo.

They claimed that the Governor has come to challenge them, thinking he has what it takes to stop their movement.

But the spokesman for the group, Emma Powerful, said those dishing out those threats were not members of IPOB but miscreants hiding under the group to cause problems in Anambra and Southeast.

It was contained in a statement made available to reporters in Awka at the weekend.

He warned that those issuing such threats would soon have themselves to blame, adding that IPOB was not responsible for the killings in Anambra.

Nnewi, Onitsha and Ekwulobia residents stayed indoors for fear of being attacked by gunmen on Monday.

https://thenationonlineng.net/banks-markets-others-close-for-sit-at-home-in-anambra/

1 Like

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by foryourmindlol: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
The first and second paragraph of this long story is unnecessary.

Summary is that the people want to sit at home and they have chosen to. Nothing anybody on earth can do to change that.

Meanwhile Omenka and 99 others will come here to weep to tell you that Igbos are losing 500,000 trillion billion everyday due to the sit-at-home. Ask him how many people have become billionaires in his Southwaist where they don't sit-at-home he will not reply you. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by omenka(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Summary is that the people want to sit at home and they have chosen to. Nothing anybody on earth can do to change that.

Meanwhile Omenka and 99 others will come here to weep to tell you that Igbos are losing 500,000 trillion billion everyday due to the sit-at-home. Ask him how many people have become billionaires in his Southwaist where they don't sit-at-home he will not reply you. cheesy
You rushed to type this trash and mention my name to:

1. Pretend to be okay with the situation in your terror ridden enclave, dotting your witless comment with laughing emoji in the hope to mask your inner feeling of pain and sorrow from those reading the comment.

2. Try to deflect the course of the thread knowing fully well it will be overrun by HUMANS with a desire to see commensense prevail.

I swear I had no clue a resplendent clown like you exists here. You probably hop into my mentions everyday, but this is probably the first time I'd reply you, and definitely the last, because clowns like you, with a penchant for sticking their middle finger in their own arsehole, and shoving same right into their mouth, disgust me no end.

If you must, know this today, I couldn't care less if your house or your state is reduced to ashes, heck that would probably be pleasureable to watch. The reason I comment on these stuffs is to ensure scrawny little yokels like you continue to hurt from reading my comments. I know how easily threads become about Omenka once I comment on them, courtesy of mentally handicapped gasbags like you, and same thing would probably transpire on this thread.

A thousand silly mentions won't stop me from commenting on threads I feel like commentin on, matter o'fact, a million wouldn't! I get them every effing day, moreso when Okoros are having a bad day.

You people's pains, Omenka's endless pleasure. Get used to it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by GTkester: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Not true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by foryourmindlol: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
omenka:

1. Pretend to be okay with the situation in your terror ridden enclave, dotting your witless comment with laughing emoji in the hope to mask your inner feeling of pain and sorrow from those reading the comment.

2. Try to deflect the course of the thread knowing fully well it will be overrun by HUMANS with a desire to see commensense prevail.

I swear I had no clue a resplendent clown like you exists here. You probably hope into my mentions everyday, but this is probably the first time I'd reply you, and definitely the last, because clowns like you, with a penchant for sticking their middle finger in their own arsehole, and shoving same into their mouth, disgust me no end.

If you must, know this today, I couldn't care less if your house or your state is reduced to ashes, heck that would probably be pleasureable to watch. The reason I comment on these stuffs is to ensure scrawny little yokels like you continue to hurt from reading my comments. I know how easily threads become about Omenka once I comment on them, courtesy of mentally handicapped gasbags like you, and same thing would probably transpire on this thread.

A thousand silly mentions won't stop me from commenting on threads I feel like commentin on, matter o'fact, a million wouldn't! I get them every effing day, moreso when Okoros are having a bad day.

[/s]
Minister of Southeast Well-being and Progress.

E pain this particular yoonity beggar cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Agwotulumbe(f): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
omenka:

I swear I had no clue a resplendent clown like you exists here. You probably hope into my mentions everyday, but this is probably the first time I'd reply you, and definitely the last, because clowns like you, with a penchant for sticking their middle finger in their own arsehole, and shoving same into their mouth, disgust me no end.

[/s]
trash

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Cholls(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
My brothers and sisters you sure say this boy go go heaven

1 Like

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Tinubuadvocate: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Whatever man.
Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Okoroawusa: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
omenka:

Omenka what is this?! ... It's enough o!

See wetin you take English scatter your fellow human being.... chimoooo!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by tungamaje: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Cry cry babies who love Igbos more than their natives would soon flood here to cry and moan. Igbos are too much. They sneeze, others not only catch cold but cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
omenka:

I swear I had no clue a resplendent clown like you exists here. You probably hop into my mentions everyday, but this is probably the first time I'd reply you, and definitely the last, because clowns like you, with a penchant for sticking their middle finger in their own arsehole, and shoving same right into their mouth, disgust me no end.

If the Fulani bandits killing your own Mb people everyday like chicken ask them to sit at home for 3days them no born them make them no obey too.
This is a case of having a security force that has failed to defend themselves,how do you now expect the people to trust them to defend them from the hands of the bastard ipob's esn/ugm?

7 Likes

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
foryourmindlol:

See dis criminal cursed bororo bandit
The people stay at home bcus they understand that the Nigerian security can barely defend themselves when being attacked by the ipob's esn/ugm so how will the security defend them?
Why you no go face the one wey dey happen for your own NE region leave Igbo matter undecided
They are killing your people in Zamfara everyday but you still have time to use taquiya to pretend to be Igbo
No be juju be dat.

1 Like

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by thatigboman1: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
omenka:

mr man, how far the fulani chief that displaced your agatu chief? Hope u guys are paying him and his wives homage.
U are FTC on igbo threads, but countless threads abound on fulani slaughtering your benue brothers in your homeland, and despite the mentions, u never say or have anything to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by successmatters(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Some northerners are crying more than they can handle.

Pele
Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by ezegold4we: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omenka is The most senseless, clueless and useless unity beggar in This forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by adadike(f): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Which Anambra? Until the big market in my sister's area close for just one Monday is when I will start taking you serious. Infact am just coming from the market where I went to get egusi, fruits, and Vegetables. Op biko Cha nuzo.

1 Like

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Dovy: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pls tell us the name of the market. Mugu
adadike:
Which Anambra? Until the big market in my sister's area close for just one Monday is when I will start taking you serious. Infact am just coming from the market where I went to get egusi, fruits, and Vegetables. Op biko Cha nuzo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by ZombieSlaughter: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

See mugu wey dey claim 'my mama say I be ibo' that year. He has finally given up in deceiving himself. grin grin

Igbos don use e-cane whip sense enter him skull tire. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
adadike:
nne rapuba our people are still living in fear.
even Awka I dey think that normalcy have returned banks didn't open.
I was a first hand victim of this sit at home today.
someone mistakenly transferred money for something important (300k) to my dormant access account.
as I wanted to transfer the money to my active account it declined and the customer care said I should visit their branch.
early this morning I went to access bank but they didn't open.
I never felt this helpless before in my life, was frustrated to the core because really needed the money today cry
bank used to operate coded but since Ekpa and Soludo confrontation everything went back to square 1 but Eke Awka dey sell but vigilant too.

Monday seems to be useless and e dey pain me.

onitsha sef na worse
Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by LeoDeKing: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I swear omenka really finish am.

Choi, see finishing. grin grin grin

I used to say it, if not for rules of the forum, many of these clowns who think they have foul language will avoid his mention like kilode. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by LeoDeKing: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See dis criminal cursed bororo bandit
The people stay at home bcus they understand that the Nigerian security can barely defend themselves when being attacked by the ipob's esn/ugm so how will the security defend them?
Why you no go face the one wey dey happen for your own NE region leave Igbo matter undecided
They are killing your people in Zamfara everyday but you still have time to use taquiya to pretend to be Igbo
No be juju be dat.
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Penguin2: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
omenka:

All this long epistle on Southeast matter…

But when Fulani herdsmen slaughter people in Benue, you will forget how to type.

Who do you this thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by foryourmindlol: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Choi, see finishing.

I used to say it, if not for rules of the forum, many of these clowns who think they have foul language will avoid his mention like kilode.
Okoroawusa:

[/s] omenka ofonja unity beggar using multiple monikers to console himself cheesy cheesy

This thing really pain am cheesy cheesy Kikikkiki grin grin grin

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by 1871on: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Choi, see finishing. grin grin grin

I used to say it, if not for rules of the forum, many of these clowns who think they have foul language will avoid his mention like kilode. grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by adadike(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Dovy:
Pls tell us the name of the market. Mugu
otele dika hi. I am too big to lie and you are too small for me to tell you the market. Go and call your leader, the leader of the unknown gunman. Una think say you get juju, come to that market and see how you guys will turn on each other.

1 Like

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by adadike(f): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
nne rapuba our people are still living in fear.
even Awka I dey think that normalcy have returned banks didn't open.
I was a first hand victim of this sit at home today.
someone mistakenly transferred money for something important (300k) to my dormant access account.
as I wanted to transfer the money to my active account it declined and the customer care said I should visit their branch.
early this morning I went to access bank but they didn't open.
I never felt this helpless before in my life, was frustrated to the core because really needed the money today cry
bank used to operate coded but since Ekpa and Soludo confrontation everything went back to square 1 but Eke Awka dey sell but vigilant too.

Monday seems to be useless and e dey pain me.

onitsha sef na worse
sorry about that but there s this big market in awka south, till date, I still respect their super boldness. God bless them for being so daring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
adadike:
otele dika hi. I am too big to lie and you are too small for me to tell you the market. Go and call your leader, the leader of the unknown gunman. Una think say you get juju, come to that market and see how you guys will turn on each other.
tell him that the name is nkwo Amaenyi

I live in Awka and Awka dey do business on Mondays.
Eke Awka is surrounded with both police headquarters, dss, SCID prison, etc so it'll be suicidal for anyone to try anything funny there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Banks, Markets, Others Close For Sit-at-home in Anambra by adadike(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
tell him that the name is nkwo Amaenyi

I live in Awka and Awka dey do business on Mondays.
Eke Awka is surrounded with both police headquarters, dss, SCID prison, etc so it'll be suicidal for anyone to try anything funny there
now my true love is back!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Terrorism:ireland Joins UK. Photos / Shock As Residents Identify Murdered Bandit As Former Neighbour / Asiwaju Takes Bed Rest As Associates Take Reins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.