Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,999 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tinubu Is A Wiseman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Wiseman (1069 Views)

Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Wiseman by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu quickly endorses Sanwolu second term bid, because he don't want to lose Lagos at this point in time. He can not be facing a national battle at the same time his own state again. He's really a very wise man. Lol
Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by Madmohamed123: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
POSmecrhant:
Tinubu quickly endorses Sanwolu second term bid, because he don't want to lose Lagos at this point in time. He can not be facing a national battle at the same time his own state again. He's really a very wise man. Lol
why you people think tinubu is the owner of Lagos

Why allways make that man think he is owner of Lagos
Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Why allways make that man think he is owner of Lagos
Who's now the owner of Lagos ?
Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by MadamVanessa(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Madmohamed123:

shocked

Who owns it if not the rotten teeth drug baron, he chooses who rule the state. When he rejected Ambode because Ambode didn't give him free access again to loot, didn't you see what happened to Ambode second term bid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by Aboks(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
as em old reach em dey piss 4 body
Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by Mooh247: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
cool

We have told you times without number Tinubu and Ambode had no issue... In fact Ambode was loyal to Tinubu till the very end

Ambode fought GAC elders, fought LAWMA contractors, his wife fought Lagos APC Christian, he fought Civil Servants at Alausa, he fought Aregbesola and Alimosho APC, he fought Fashola and exposed him and Surulere APC, he fought NURTW and wanted to replace Danfo, he even got his thugs to stab MC Oluomo stabbed , he fought Lagos State assembly, he fought Kwan 1 APC musician

Ambode thought since he was Loyal to Tinubu, and new alot about Lagos finance as former Accountant General of Lagos Tinubu would save him

Instead of saving him, Tinubu skillfully asked for Direct primaries

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by fjjc(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by 1871one: 4:31am On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

We have told you times without number Tinubu and Ambode had no issue... In fact Ambode was loyal to Tinubu till the very end

Ambode fought GAC elders, fought LAWMA contractors, his wife fought Lagos APC Christian, he fought Civil Servants at Alausa, he fought Aregbesola and Alimosho APC, he fought Fashola and exposed him and Surulere APC, he fought NURTW and wanted to replace Danfo, he even got his thugs to stab MC Oluomo stabbed , he fought Lagos State assembly, he fought Kwan 1 APC musician

Ambode thought since he was Loyal to Tinubu, and new alot about Lagos finance as former Accountant General of Lagos Tinubu would save him

Instead of saving him, Tinubu skillfully asked for Direct primaries

[/s]
Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 4:38am On Apr 26, 2022
POSmecrhant:

Now I know your obsession with him. You come from a POSMerchant's infested state and reason well. Tinubu did not fail you, it is your parent who failed and also fail you. Face your parent brother. Either Tinubu win or lose, it is clear your own parent failed you.
Get well soon.
Re: Tinubu Is A Wiseman by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 26, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Now I know your obsession with him. You come from a POSMerchant's infested state and reason well. Tinubu did not fail you, it is your parent who failed and also fail you. Face your parent brother. Either Tinubu win or lose, it is clear your own parent failed you.
Get well soon.
My username name dey deceive this foooool. I will confidently feed ur entire family, dirty skull miner

(1) (Reply)

Saw Youths Mobilizing For Peter Obi In Taraba / APC Loses Three More Senators To Opposition Parties / "I Follow Collect Wotowoto" -facebook user who met Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.