Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 (37317 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by elonmuskbaby: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by crackhouse(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Grand master of freemason...

3 Likes

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Rest In Peace he did well
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by excel101(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
I recall vividly well that he was the Sports Minister when Okwaraji died.
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Slynation(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
R.I.P should be the most typed word here on NL... it's now a constant something
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by arantess: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
WeI don't know him. Such a crazy world where the poor will have to cry that the rich are oppressing them and also cry when the rich die.
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Lightorder: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
We don't know him. Such a crazy world where the poor will have to cry that the rich are oppressing them and also cry when the rich die.
when you have nothing to say “ JUST SHUTUP AND GET OUT”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by maxzzo1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
RIP Alabo
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by slowice(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
He was a great man... Massive impact
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Springboot: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The way people die this days

Na wa

At 83? Isn't that okay? Average life expectancy is 72. So 83 is very okay.
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by SILVERLINES: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
embarassed

Na my neighbor be this ooo

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Man got a beautiful daughter
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by pinkguy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
crackhouse:
Grand master of freemason...
lol river people n cult ,cultism was use in laying the foundation of river State
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
pinkguy:
lol river people n cult ,cultism was use in laying the foundation of river State
freemason is everywhere
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na wa
Everyday people are dying now undecided undecided undecided

People must die every single day on earth ! Kai haba !!!

Every soul is waiting for its turn to die and create space for the incoming soul grin grin grin
we all are waiting for our time cool cool cool
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Splashjoe98(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hello guys... I grow social media accounts. Hit me up on 08073898161 to grow all social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Telegram etc.. all available
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by delishpot: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dein na mu embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Yankee101: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment
Hebrews 9:27

1 Like

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by EmmyNorse(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
A great man per Excellence, Rest in power sir �
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by simplesearch: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
In 2000, Graham-Douglas was appointed Provincial Grand Master of the Freemason's Lodge in Calabar.

What a life lived against the will of the King of kings and Lord of lords. Now he'll know better there is no alternative to Jesus as far as going to heaven is concern.
But 82 years in pursuit of vanity and an endless eternity Away from God in the lake of fire with the devil, what a tragic end it will be for all those who belong to any undercover society, rather than accept Jesus as their Lord and personal Saviour.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Arysexy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Grandmaster of freemasonry? sad shocked
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Arysexy:
Grandmaster of freemasonry? sad shocked
is the rank too small?
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by sharone21(f): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Great man.

Was once rumored he raised lions as pet.
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Na wa

Bruh.

He was 82.
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by 2kurupt(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
sharone21:
Great man.

Was once rumored he raised lions as pet.
Nah , that was Dan Etete

2 Likes

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
My spirit says I should type(I'm with you man,shocked but not impressed..Was he not supposed to die normally,he is old..He has gone to rest.. The fewer politicians from 1960 till now that refused to step down,the better for us.

Sixfiguresmart:
We don't know him. Such a crazy world where the poor will have to cry that the rich are oppressing them and also cry when the rich die.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
No you just shut up and get out.! he was a thief simple.. Goan call police. They said former Minister.. Read. Wetin consign us... Someone wan kill us till e reach 83 years and you say sorry..forgetting he's trying to force a family member down our throat into power.. Don't let me shepe for you biko. Come anybody here that cries for any old politician when he dies because you lost a beneficiary..it can never be well with una olorun.

Lightorder:
when you have nothing to say “ JUST SHUTUP AND GET OUT”
Re: Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 by AriyaTV: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
This are older generation that will not allow cultism to end in Nigeria. He was a Freemason. When they're outside they are regarded as good people, but behind close door hmnnnnnn, only God can tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.