Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home (814 Views)

How Some Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Development. / Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by foryourmindlol: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Despite sit at home in the east, our economy is still the best in Nigeria.

Our only drawback is Imo State led by Supreme Court sharia-installed governor Hope Uzodimma.

BTW Omenka's Ondo state is ranked 30th. Even Ebonyi ranks better than all southwest and Northern states including Lagos and Kano cheesy cheesy

God is wonderful.

5 Likes

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by Kriss216: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Ebonyi and Anambra ahead of Lagos, no man's land while Ondo and Ekiti are below battling with Katsina and Adamawa.

It's alright.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by Karemarealty288(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Omenka is Benue....who dash am Ondo, though he is useless to both states.

8 Likes

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by foryourmindlol: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Omenka is Benue....
He's not. Although Benue is even worse in the ranking.

When I see a malnourished yoonity begging afonja I will know.

4 Likes

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by IamWonderful: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2022
I guess this one isn't oluwole became it favours the south east, bunch of hypocrites
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by foryourmindlol: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2022
UK, Nigeria's colonial Master, is planning to copy IPOB sit-at-home in their country: https://www.nairaland.com/7096457/nigerias-colonial-master-uk-begins

This one will bring sorrow to our nairaland advisers. Special advisers on Igbo affairs. Omenka will be like "we warned you guys when you were hailing IPOB. Now the chicken has come home to roost." cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by foryourmindlol: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
I guess this one isn't oluwole became it favours the south east, bunch of hypocrites
I don't need Google to tell me. An average person in the southeast is more comfortable than an average Southwest or Northern person.

We work hard throughout the week, eat, sleep, tidy our houses on Saturday, go to church on Sunday then rest a very deserved rest on Monday.

Your mind should tell you that our quality of life should be better than anything elsewhere.

It's only in nairaland I come and hear news that Southeast is on fire being written by people who can't even point Southeast on the map. I come dey wonder which Southeast grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by IamWonderful: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2022
foryourmindlol:

I don't need Google to tell me. An average person in the southeast is more comfortable than an average Southwest or Northern person.

We work hard throughout the week, eat, sleep, tidy our houses on Saturday, go to church on Sunday then rest a very deserved rest on Monday.
Yet the average person in southeast couldn't stay in southeast, he is in the southwest hawking gala, even when fashola send them away they came back

2 Likes

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by a4cube: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Yet the average person in southeast couldn't stay in southeast, he is in the southwest hawking gala, even when fashola send them away they came back
Yes, Just like the ones they chased to river in Ibeno Akwa Ibom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by IamWonderful: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2022
a4cube:
Yes, Just like the ones they chased to river in Ibeno Akwa Ibom.
Igbo will never disappoint, I will help you a little, ilaje people are river dwellers, they specialize in fishing, most of them live on water, water is like breathing to them, well I wish you will be able to process that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by chatinent: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Sit-at-home doesn't work a protest. You are suffering your people.
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by yuping(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2022
undecided I'm impress with Kebbi, why is Lagos lagging we should be topping.
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by Broveens42(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2022
chatinent:
Sit-at-home doesn't work a protest. You are suffering your people.

Don't lecture a people about their own history. Igbos didn't start 4day Working week today. Even uk is trying to copy that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by meccuno: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Omenka is Benue....who dash am Ondo, though he is useless to both states.
grin
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by foryourmindlol: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
After hawking gala we buy up choice areas in your state and send you to live in places like this. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by SuprymBean: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2022
My States in 6 & 7!! I want cum�
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by wordapostle(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2022
foryourmindlol:

After hawking gala we buy up choice areas in your state and send you to live in places like this. cheesy cheesy

lol no allow make them send you army, police and efcc poop
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by Obamaofusa: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Stupidity at its peak.
Re: See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home by Obamaofusa: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2022
foryourmindlol:

.Just like the Igalas have bought all the choicest areas in the USA and pushed the Americans into slums.
Meanwhile,Igbos are the most poverty stricken people in the South.....World bank.

(1) (Reply)

Zulum Is Coming / Facts Check About Governor Abiodun's Emergence / Reno Omokri Blocks Seun Osewa On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.