Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Help My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Marriage (1070 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Marriage by eglobalcafe: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Greetings to you all, please I need advice from you all, am just a person who need help please don't insult as I see no reason for insult, all I need is just an advice from the experienced married persons, my marriage is 3 years now with no children am 35 years old, and my wife feels am cheating on her because of 1. In her words I always talk to her in a rude manner which I don't do that before, that the only reason for that is am seeing another woman and 2. Her instinct told her am cheating on her because her instinct don't lie. This is her reasons, my wife always told me she can't share me with another woman that she's too obsessed with me, and truly she's always obsessed, like she love me and hate to see me cheat and she always say this words if I catch you cheating on me you will end up in the hospital. She always say that and today I ask why do you always say you hurt me if I cheat and she said, I should clap hand for you right. So since am not cheating on her and she's accusing me already without evidence is that not a red sign? that in future she might hurt me even when I did not cheat on her but just being with my friends with their girl friends. Some of my friends are not married so I told her today so you can even kill me even if you don't have enough evidence but because you saw me with women or you heard a rumor, because she accused me yesterday night because my private part was inching me as a result of heat and after work not having my bath due to the weather, so after my bath I used a cream on my private part, I told her why threatened me and making me scared of You, after God my life is in your hands because you are my wife, because I eat your food everyday and she said she didn't meant it that way and was trying to cover it up. And she's like since I don't trust her we should break up, she's not serious about the break up but that's how she usually say this break up. My wife suffers alot from depression as a lot if not having children, and I have never one day pressured her about having children but rather I alway tell her be calm and God time is the best and we are about to do IVF. Please what should I do. My concern is my safety, when you accused me of cheating and am not. And you repeatedly said if I cheat I will find my self in the hospital. Thanks and God bless you all, am grateful
Re: Please Help My Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Woman fit make you run mad o. I think you are too soft on her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by eglobalcafe: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2022
True am so soft towards her I won't deny this.
Re: Please Help My Marriage by BobbieZion(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Rule 1: Never take what women say seriously.
Rule 2: Take everything women say seriously.

Don't show women that they can hurt you.
Grow a thick skin.... And live your life like you can lose it the next minute,let her see it and Know she ain't the only thing that can kill u.

NB: Stay safe and always keep an eye out.
I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Marriage by Mumben(f): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Out of the Abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The truth is her type will not hesitate to inflict bodily harm on you if she catches or suspects you cheating on her and this is because she feels insecure and also has trust issues.

Things are really happening in marriages of nowadays Sha, in Igbo parlance it is said "afia onye n'azu ka oma anya ya" meaning you are knowledgeable in the kind of trade u are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by DontBullshitMe: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2022
These creative writers don't get tired.

Seun must be paying you all heavily for crafting fictions to generate reactions from Nairaland users.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2022
First of all, please use paragraphs. Reading your post was a big punishment.

What exactly are you doing that makes her conclude that you are cheating? Because I think you may not be telling us the parts that make you culpable.

And if it's just that she's obsessed over the cheating issue for no reason, you could trying being more transparent and communicate more with her.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by Skyfornia(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2022
If I were you, I will take the threat seriously...
Re: Please Help My Marriage by zeb04(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2022
All i see is a scared woman.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by Richy4(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2022
My brother, Your wife is insecure at the moment...It gives some couple joy that after 1 or 2 years of marriage, there will be a cry of a baby...and I believe that you included your inability to have a child yet in your narrative because u are one of those couples that cherished that..

You know her better than any one else on this forum, hence U and you alone can let her know that God's time is the best when it has to do with conception..
She is in her vulnerable state at the moment...I guess she got an old school mentality that a child will be her security or a cement that will secure her marriage...Your constant assurance is the key to your lasting marriage since you are 100% sure that she loves u...

Please do not toil with her emotions and reduce any form of harsh tone that suggests to her that she was to be blamed for inability to get pregnant ..... try and see if both of you can go for medical examination as well.Your marriage is still young and it will be blessed at the appointed time.. Cheers buddy...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by Rubyjade: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Spot on
Mumben:
Out of the Abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The truth is her type will not hesitate to inflict bodily harm on you if she catches or suspects you cheating on her and this is because she feels insecure and also has trust issues.

Things are really happening in marriages of nowadays Sha, in Igbo parlance it is said "afia onye n'azu ka oma anya ya" meaning you are knowledgeable in the kind of trade u are doing.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Marriage by ibechris(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
She is gradually expressing the hidden beast in her...make God no let them kill u.

That is a serious threat u are joking with.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by JovialJune(f): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
She is just scared, because she knows most men cheat when they can't get what they want from their wives, and in your case it's children, so she's indirectly telling you to prepare for the unexpected if you try that with her,

But you shouldn't be scared now, abi do you plan on cheating on her in the nearest future?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by Double0h7(f): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Don't entertain threats, tell her to stop threatening you or you will not be with her. People should stop romancing violence or threats of violence. She needs to sort her head out because it's never okay to threaten someone you claim to love. This is a huge red flag.
Re: Please Help My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Do not take her threats lightly. There's no excuse for threatening someone.

Tell her you no longer feel safe with her because of her utterances(threats), and that if she continues to threaten you, you will be forced to report her to your family and hers too, just in case.
Speak up before it's too late sha.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Marriage by Noxico(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
I recently broke up with my girlfriend for issuing threats on me...your story just made me to remember her....this is a serious red flag oga!! Don't ever listen to what ladies are telling u here.....since ur already married to her i won't advice u to divorce her but call family meeting immediately (her own people and yours) report to them and let her sign undertaking in case anything happens to u.....just like some one above have already said" out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".....alot of things are going on now...many people needs psychiatric attention.men are now the endengered species!! Speak up now b4 it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by duduade: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
God will help you

This is what happens when you have an obsessed wife who isn't doing something worth the while

Just to be thinking of rubbish and coming up with different accusations.

Watching Nollywood dey also contribute to depression

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
eglobalcafe:
Greetings to you all, please I need advice from you all, am just a person who need help please don't insult as I see no reason for insult, all I need is just an advice from the experienced married persons, my marriage is 3 years now with no children am 35 years old, and my wife feels am cheating on her because of 1. In her words I always talk to her in a rude manner which I don't do that before, that the only reason for that is am seeing another woman and 2. Her instinct told her am cheating on her because her instinct don't lie. This is her reasons, my wife always told me she can't share me with another woman that she's too obsessed with me, and truly she's always obsessed, like she love me and hate to see me cheat and she always say this words if I catch you cheating on me you will end up in the hospital. She always say that and today I ask why do you always say you hurt me if I cheat and she said, I should clap hand for you right. So since am not cheating on her and she's accusing me already without evidence is that not a red sign? that in future she might hurt me even when I did not cheat on her but just being with my friends with their girl friends. Some of my friends are not married so I told her today so you can even kill me even if you don't have enough evidence but because you saw me with women or you heard a rumor, because she accused me yesterday night because my private part was inching me as a result of heat and after work not having my bath due to the weather, so after my bath I used a cream on my private part, I told her why threatened me and making me scared of You, after God my life is in your hands because you are my wife, because I eat your food everyday and she said she didn't meant it that way and was trying to cover it up. And she's like since I don't trust her we should break up, she's not serious about the break up but that's how she usually say this break up. My wife suffers alot from depression as a lot if not having children, and I have never one day pressured her about having children but rather I alway tell her be calm and God time is the best and we are about to do IVF. Please what should I do. My concern is my safety, when you accused me of cheating and am not. And you repeatedly said if I cheat I will find my self in the hospital. Thanks and God bless you all, am grateful

guy dem no dey over think woman matter if you no want run mental....and she go replace you sharpally...

(1) (Reply)

Just Advice. I Need It Please. / Why My Marriage Is Better Than Others / Single Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.