Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. (24485 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Absu Admission 2011/2012 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Biggieddy: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2011
Lastly,dnt xpct mana 2 fal 4rn heavn,tnkn unn wld b dat stupid 2 kip ön repeatn dsame ques.,is dat y u guys ar rushn 4 dier pst ques.,i pity u,som tried it lst yr n stil faild,y d fretin wen arnd u dier ar fed.,stat.,priv. Uni. Even polytchnc,y nt get thier pst questns n prepare mre harder expandn u range of inteligency smiln 2urslf wen comin 4 d pume,evn thus unn is lazy dey wldnt b dat lazy 2 use dsme routne,dy wld prfer takn 4rm oda's.so b wise
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Biggieddy: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2011
N 4 d so cald helpers dnt try me,if u dere,i wld face u wit mch of my aggresvenes,tnk God i hv ur contacts,enuf is enuf,thngs arnt d same nymor,if u got ur admsn @ a cost its ur own palava,dnt tak it on oda's.4 dose dat ar jst readn dis page,CHECK D PREVIOUS PAGE,4 d advice dat i gave.best of luck
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Serendipity: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Biggiedy, O boy u funny o! Anyway u said some truth sha,
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Darwine(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
Biggieddy:

Hahaha,con artist @ thier game,they al dsame,nairaland 's getin worse,dnt b decieved,hv goten mine alredy @ first bank,ilorin,kwara.so go 2 d various bnks @ your city(capital) n stop bein lazy xpectn som1 else 2 do evrythn 4 u,ds is 9ja wise up.
All the things i said here earlier on are happening. I told you guys to wait and be patient that the cards will be distributed nationwide before the week runs out but some were so much naive and in a haste sending money to people to do for them what they could have done for themself, some are still advertising while some are still advertising for someone, probably patners in extortion, now many are getting the cards in lagos, benin, even in the north and all the major cities in the country in the main branches of first bank and diamond. Again, i told you people that the site will soon come up after the website upgrading, now is going fast and fast. Latest now is a strategy on how to extort money from people in the name of accomodation. One thing you should know is that you must not sleep outside or under the rain after pume, so do not panic because of accomodation. When you get to that bridge, you must surely cross it. Goodluck.ntry in the main branches of first bank and diamond. Again, i told you people that the site will soon come up after the website upgrading, now is going fast and fast. Latest now is a strategy on how to extort money from people in the name of accomodation. One thing you should know is that you must not sleep outside or under the rain after pume, so do not panic because of accomodation. When you get to that bridge, you must surely cross it. Goodluck.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jhony112: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ all anibody ha$ registered 2nd choice candidate?i am stil geting blanks after i login,and my jamb numba ts corect! @all plz reply
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jhony112: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Becos smebody told me 2nd choice candidates cant register til monday! @all is this info true?
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
There are some stupid posts that I would have loved to ignore but,

I did not for once create the impression that the cards will not be available, but the fact remains that they wont be everywhere, some people just go about making fools out of themselves in a bid to get to people who in no way offended them.
If anything, I have done my best in allaying fears of people who have had misconceptions or have been made to believe that they cannot do it on their own. I have personally posted direct contacts of people who have had to buy their cards elsewhere even without their consent so others could through them get to know where such cards are available. I have from the onset told people that accommodation wouldn't be more of a problem. I have told people that the past questions are just references, so they could know the nature of the exercise.

What I dont get is why people will post comments that suggest personal attack on my motives.
I dont know Johnsinia from Adam, I did for him just what I have done for others, he appreciates it and shows it in his own way, just like he would have rung the alarm bell if he had felt short-changed.

People who do nothing generally takes to shoutingThere are some stupid posts that I would have loved to ignore but,

I did not for once create the impression that the cards will not be available, but the fact remains that they wont be everywhere, some people just go about making fools out of themselves in a bid to get to people who in no way offended them.
If anything, I have done my best in allaying fears of people who have had misconceptions or have been made to believe that they cannot do it on their own. I have personally posted direct contacts of people who have had to buy their cards elsewhere even without their consent so others could through them get to know where such cards are available. I have from the onset told people that accommodation wouldn't be more of a problem. I have told people that the past questions are just references, so they could know the nature of the exercise.

What I dont get is why people will post comments that suggest personal attack on my motives.
I dont know Johnsinia from Adam, I did for him just what I have done for others, he appreciates it and shows it in his own way, just like he would have rung the alarm bell if he had felt short-changed.

People who do nothing generally takes to shouting
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jesiut: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
jhony112:

Becos smebody told me 2nd choice candidates cant register til monday! @all is this info true?
NOT QUITE TRUE, TRY IT AT 9T OR IN THE MORNING. IT WOULD DEFINITELY GO
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
If it were about some people, I would have given up on this thread, my joy however is that most peole, very much greater in number appreciate what I am doing, and it is for them that I will keep the flame burning
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Maycher(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
12days to go. Get ur post ume past questions in hard or soft copy. To also get more info, call 07064639505. Wishing ya'll absolute success
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jhony112: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2011
@all ts 1am im tryn it and its stil not working,showing blank!and the card dnt say INVALID,JUX BLANK!M PANICKY OH
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Serendipity: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2011
Darwine:

All the things i said here earlier on are happening. I told you guys to wait and be patient that the cards will be distributed nationwide before the week runs out but some were so much naive and in a haste sending money to people to do for them what they could have done for themself, some are still advertising while some are still advertising for someone, probably patners in extortion, now many are getting the cards in lagos, benin, even in the north and all the major cities in the country in the main branches of first bank and diamond. Again, i told you people that the site will soon come up after the website upgrading, now is going fast and fast. Latest now is a strategy on how to extort money from people in the name of accomodation. One thing you should know is that you must not sleep outside or under the rain after pume, so do not panic because of accomodation. When you get to that bridge, you must surely cross it. Goodluck.ntry in the main branches of first bank and diamond. Again, i told you people that the site will soon come up after the website upgrading, now is going fast and fast. Latest now is a strategy on how to extort money from people in the name of accomodation. One thing you should know is that you must not sleep outside or under the rain after pume, so do not panic because of accomodation. When you get to that bridge, you must surely cross it. Goodluck.
@ Darwine,
As a fervent member of this site, I have been watching you and have restrained myself from sending apposite rejoinders to your posts that are always filled with antagonisms and unfounded claims. If by any reason you weren't thought etiquette or netiquette, then you had better groom yourself. Your recriminations and unwarranted accusations against innocuous fellows are downright superfluous.
You have indeed started again with your cozenage and scam, this time in relatively ingenious way.
Having been innumerably accused of being a fraud, I think confronting yourself with this battered and sullied image, should be your preoccupation.
A cessation of the anomalies highlighted above is pertinent.
Don't be a reprobate.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Nonnyl(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2011
Eehm in case you are far lyk Lagsidi, Abj etc and you have not gotten your p-utme scratch card hola me now on 08038986291 b4 it becomes late. To save the T-fee and the risk of traveling the dead line remains 13th Aug. Wishing you SUCCESS. University of Nigeria Nsukka. Restoring the Dignity of the Black Man!!!
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Serendipity i ga egbukwa mmadu! Could u please recogitate ur recriminations so I could reconiase ur, Na wetin sef? Na only u go school? Lol
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Serendipity: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
mcdokwe:

Serendipity i ga egbukwa mmadu! Could u please recogitate your recriminations so I could reconiase your, Na wetin sef? Na only u go school? Lol
My broda, hapu Darwine, n' eziokwu, anotego mu aka na this site. And amamu dis guy ofuma. O bu n' ihi otu osi wute mu n' obi ka mu si zaghachi ya. O bidogokwa ozo with his scams.
Ka o bu na ihughi etu o si ama gi aka n' iru.
I na-ekwu, o soru gi na- ekwu, nekwu nonsense. Ihe o ji eme otua, bu ka a si na-obu ezigbo mmadu.
Dalu nu oh!
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jhony112: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2011
@all i stil cant REGISTER!
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Darwine(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2011
Serendipity:

@ Darwine,
As a fervent member of this site, I have been watching you and have restrained myself from sending apposite rejoinders to your posts that are always filled with antagonisms and unfounded claims. If by any reason you weren't thought etiquette or netiquette, then you had better groom yourself. Your recriminations and unwarranted accusations against innocuous fellows are downright superfluous.
You have indeed started again with your cozenage and scam, this time in relatively ingenious way.
Having been innumerably accused of being a fraud, I think confronting yourself with this battered and sullied image, should be your preoccupation.
A cessation of the anomalies highlighted above is pertinent.
Don't be a reprobate.
Grammar! Lol!
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by btn4christ: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
pls who can help me out? i'm confused. are we to use the same scratch card for both the jambites and direct entry prospective students? urgenyly pls.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by lyndy69: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2011
@btnchrist, I don't seem to get U clearly, but if U are talking abt unn direct entry, then you have to wait till UNN start the screening for direct entry students, and I doubt if thesame card that's now used by the UME candidates will be used for that
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jhony112: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
guys i registered oooo, but i dont have venue or date in my slippppp!!!!!! help oooooo, is that the way it is generally or is it because i chose UNN as 2nd choice??
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jhony112: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
angry embarassed undecided abeg ooo make una help me ooooo
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by lyndy69: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
@jhonny112, checkout www . unn-edu . co . cc for the exam schedule for both 1st and 2nd choice candidates
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
4 days to go, have you registered?
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by lyndy69: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
#importantunninfo: If you are a 2nd choice candidate and your 've been having problems registering for the post ume, go ahead and try it again as the problem has been rectified
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by emichaeljm: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
Each time I click on "Click here if you are a First Choice Candidate "  nothing happens, I have been on it since morning, whats the problem?
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by lyndy69: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
@emichaeljm: The 1st choice candidates'  are not currently allowed to register on the portal, only 2nd choice candidates, its a general issue, it may go tomorrow
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by emichaeljm: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
@lyndy69 Thank you!
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by lyndy69: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2011
U are welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS / What Can A Teacher Or Parent Do, To Improve The Legibility Of This Handwriting? / Jamb (utme2011) Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.