Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk (15628 Views)

Arabic Inscriptions Will Remain On Redesigned Naira Notes, Sanusi Tells Islamic / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by NwekeUG(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Elon Musk described free speech as the motivation behind his acquisition of Twitter, IGBERETV reports.

"I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means", he wrote.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1518623997054918657?s=20&t=GTOZsE2c-lci3B1YQVXYMw

In statement announcing the $44bn deal on Monday, Elon Musk wrote;

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated.

“I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spambots, and authenticating humans.

“Twitter has tremendous potential — I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it.”

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1518677066325053441?s=20&t=HK1uRV4JYip-6PcHwvmRFg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Malory: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2022
That's freedom of speech but Elon musk must make sure to permanently ban the world worst president Buhari from Twitter

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by habsydiamond(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Nice one from the richest man on earth.. To become a billionaire is not an easy task.. There thinking is always out of this world.... Unlike our youths that want to become millionaires without working for it... Even God says work and pray.. All they think about is ritual.. May God say us from being victims for kidnappers or ritualists.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by GooodHardDick: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon musk my real niggar!

The only thing the world respect is money. In this life, make sure you make lots and lots of money...e get why!!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by DJGiore: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
nice one, let FG try twitter again na, visa ban straight..... old school mix on naija dj mix.com

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by slimanyd: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
They no get option nah.

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nWTY7Cbc64
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your wish is granted
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Triangles1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Money is good.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon Musk
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Winters23: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon #BringBackTrump

9 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by endsarrrs(f): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Billionaire are talking Seun keep SHUT

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

This thing called money is really powerful. Let’s just be very honest and remove religious sentiment. The god we worship today is Money. Have enough of it and see how things fall into place for you In most situations. Lol

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Lagosianswag: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
A Tyrant Once Said, "Freedom of Speech I Guarantee, But Freedom After Speech? That I Cannot Guarantee undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Kingpele(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations Big guy
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by merits(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
NwekeUG:
Elon Musk described free speech as the motivation behind his acquisition of Twitter, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1518623997054918657?s=20&t=GTOZsE2c-lci3B1YQVXYMw

In statement announcing the $44bn deal on Monday, Elon Musk wrote;

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1518677066325053441?s=20&t=HK1uRV4JYip-6PcHwvmRFg
cool

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by UncommonLogic: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
[[s]quote author=Malory post=112286586]That's freedom of speech but Elon musk must make sure to permanently ban the world worst president Buhari from Twitter[/quote][/s]
Pls borrow or buy some sense. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Brendaniel: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
That's what free speech is about, not what all these liberals are pushing out in the name of woke...

4 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by blazesam(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
I just love this man.. he is one person i have kept as my point of motivation, him and Jack Ma aka Alibaba...

They love been opposed but one key thing they do, Elon once said, when people oppose him, he takes correction from the argument..

We Nigerians go talk wella there no banning no bot to spam.

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by FireUpNow(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
That's freedom of speech but Elon musk must make sure to permanently ban the world worst president Buhari from Twitter
And Lai Mohammed as well. That man can lie for Africa and the world without shame.

8 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Jostoman: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Over to our president and lying Muhammed grin

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Mindlog: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lai Mohammed..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by seanwilliam(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gbayi

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Hillarie(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why do I feel like Donald Trump will be back on Twitter soon?

2 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by SageTravels: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
They don't have option
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Hillarie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
shocked

This thing called money is really powerful. Let’s just be very honest and remove religious sentiment. The god we worship today is Money.

Only an inveterate liar will deny the fact!
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by naijainstinct: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wise man. No be money miss road angry.

Meanwhile, OVV is coming......

Osinbajo2023.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by ZIAZI(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
I see Donald Trump coming back on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by ArewaNorth: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
It seems this guy underestimate the terror and conflicts this so called free speech cusses especially in Africa and Asia. Very soon Twitter will cause hate speeches to destroy lives and properties if care isn't taken.

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hillarie:

Only an inveterate liar will deny the fact!

Thanks for saying this.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Sadstoner: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500 / Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Sure Winning Picks,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.