Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk (15654 Views)

Arabic Inscriptions Will Remain On Redesigned Naira Notes, Sanusi Tells Islamic / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Padipadi: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
My honest one cent for Elon Musk.
A single man can't own Twitter. It's like the world.
If things don't favour you, how do you cope?
Ordinary abuse if dem yab you, will you not suspend the account?
You bought Twitter cos you know you v lots of money to acquire anything.
Anyways, can you pls buy the nukes of North Korea & Russia then destroy them.
This is a request of a baby girl.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by CCC2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Meaning Donald Trump will soon get unbanned.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by naijainstinct: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
ArewaNorth:
It seems this guy underestimate the terror and conflicts this so called free speech cusses especially in Africa and Asia. Very soon Twitter will cause hate speeches to destroy lives and properties if care isn't taken.
You are right. Tweets can be pulled down if reported by a good percentage of people especially if it is incitive, or a direct threat to life, safety or peace. However, Twitter should not be highjacked by political elements and used to stifle the voices of oppositions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by elonmuskbaby: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
That's freedom of speech but Elon musk must make sure to permanently ban the world worst president Buhari from Twitter
you wan make he Kuku ban internet enabled phones from nigeria grin
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by elonmuskbaby: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
That's freedom of speech but Elon musk must make sure to permanently ban the world worst president Buhari from Twitter
you wan make he Kuku ban internet enabled phones from nigeria grin grin
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by judedwriter(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
What can we learn from Elon musk's takeover of Twitter?

1. Much Money is important to pursue and actualize your dreams.

2. Only entrepreneurs make the most and much money. Seek to start your own business no matter how small.

Don't forget God's blessings!

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by bluefilm: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
:oThis thing called money is really powerful. Let’s just be very honest and remove religious sentiment. The god we worship today is Money. Have enough of it and see how things fall into place for you In most situations. Lol

I don't know for you and whatever god you may have been worshipping but as for me, the only god i worship is MONEY
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
bluefilm:

I don't know for you and whatever god you may have been worshipping but as for me, the only god i worship is MONEY

Hahaha. I like your honesty.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by RealityBender(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
ArewaNorth:
It seems this guy underestimate the terror and conflicts this so called free speech cusses especially in Africa and Asia. Very soon Twitter will cause hate speeches to destroy lives and properties if care isn't taken.
I looked at your moniker and I’m not surprised.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
The problem is that I can't find my way round Twitter, I dunno how that place operate. sad

I try, I really do.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by samonak(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nice one from the richest man on earth.. To become a billionaire is not an easy task.. There thinking is always out of this world.... Unlike our youths that want to become millionaires without working for it... Even God says work and pray.. All they think about is ritual.. May God say us from being victims for kidnappers or ritualists.
You think Elon Musk is a self made billionaire who made it from the scratch? He comes from old money, His Dad amassed billions from the gold and diamond mines of South Africa, Which passed down to the son ( Elon's South African by the way) Same goes for Dangote who inherited money from his uncle - Dantata.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by VictorOBVkings(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Thanks for saying this.

Have you been following? Well, the truth will remain the truth �
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by VictorOBVkings(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
RealityBender:

Which one is moniker again grin grin
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
That's freedom of speech [s] but Elon musk must make sure to permanently ban the world worst president Buhari from Twitter [/s]

Small sense like this, u no get.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Malory: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
maasoap:

Small sense like this, u no get.
Shatap
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by oshaosha2014(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
The god you worship is money that you and your other worshippers created for yourselves.

VladimirPutiin:
shocked

This thing called money is really powerful. Let’s just be very honest and remove religious sentiment. The god we worship today is Money. Have enough of it and see how things fall into place for you In most situations. Lol
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by habsydiamond(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
samonak:

You think Elon Musk is a self made billionaire who made it from the scratch? He comes from old money, His Dad amassed billions from the gold and diamond mines of South Africa, Which passed down to the son ( Elon's South African by the way) Same goes for Dangote who inherited money from his uncle - Dantata.
if the further and the latter hadn't invested the money they got from their parent and uncle respectively.. Do u think they wl be in the position they are today I doubt that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
oshaosha2014:
The god you worship is money that you and your other worshippers created for yourselves.

My comment is not for religious people
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by oshaosha2014(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mammon worshiper.

VladimirPutiin:

My comment is not for religious people
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Karleb(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
I see why Jack left Twitter so easily. Dude's other company is more valuable than Twitter.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by thesicilian: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
shocked

This thing called money is really powerful. Let’s just be very honest and remove religious sentiment. The god we worship today is Money. Have enough of it and see how things fall into place for you In most situations. Lol
The god you worship...
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by mrkings84(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nice one from the richest man on earth.. To become a billionaire is not an easy task.. There thinking is always out of this world.... Unlike our youths that want to become millionaires without working for it... Even God says work and pray.. All they think about is ritual.. May God say us from being victims for kidnappers or ritualists.

And you think being a kidnapper or a ritualist is no job? Or an easy one?

I pity you!
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
I have a bridge to sell to anyone who thinks this man cares about their free speech.
He just knows it’s easy to manipulate conservatives by playing to their bigotry and telling them they are oppressed when they aren’t allowed to be hateful to others.

He’s an oligarch whose family got rich off stolen commonwealth. He doesn’t care what you think. He never will. But he will use y’all for his own benefit which is to create more wealth and power for himself. It stinks because obviously he’s up to no good. I’ll come back to this post in a few years and apologize if I’m wrong. But I’m not.

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
ArewaNorth:

The fastest way to rise to power is to play along with conservative bigotry. (Liberals will scrutinize the shit out of their candidates and still won’t think they are good enough.) all conservatives want is someone that supports them to hate those who are unlike them. That’s all. They are simple folks. This is just one of his moves. There’s more to come. He knows the risk of so called “free speech”. He’s a smart man after all. He knows and he intends to use that to his benefit.

People who chant neW worlD ordeR but support hegemonic oligarchs lipsrsealed .

2 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by derecho(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nice one from the richest man on earth.. To become a billionaire is not an easy task.. There thinking is always out of this world.... Unlike our youths that want to become millionaires without working for it... Even God says Watch work and pray.. All they think about is ritual.. May God say us from being victims for kidnappers or ritualists.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by ArewaNorth: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
RealityBender:

What do we expect from mentally inferior people who are so dogmatic to emulate everything whites do without any conscience!
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by habsydiamond(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrkings84:

And you think being a kidnapper or a ritualist is no job? Or an easy one?

I pity you!
when did that become a legit job
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Washington505: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
endsarrrs:
Billionaire are talking Seun keep SHUT
Na jealousy go kill dis one o. You reach him level for anywhere.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by RussellRutherfo: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
cococandy:
I [s]have a bridge to sell to anyone who thinks this man cares about their free speech.
He just knows it’s easy to manipulate conservatives by playing to their bigotry and telling them they are oppressed when they aren’t allowed to be hateful to others.

He’s an oligarch whose family got rich off stolen commonwealth. He doesn’t care what you think. He never will. But he will use y’all for his own benefit which is to create more wealth and power for himself. It stinks because obviously he’s up to no good. I’ll come back to this post in a few years and apologize if I’m wrong. But I’m not.[/s]

Tokunbo liberal.

Drink some water to calm your sifia pain.

grin

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Aaay: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Jadesola641: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
BLACKHAT CPA Marketing make a full-time online income

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl9sQwMt6w

Earn money online today
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Annie001: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seun and his mods can never relate
Power drunk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Mini Refinery / How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.