Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk (15652 Views)

Arabic Inscriptions Will Remain On Redesigned Naira Notes, Sanusi Tells Islamic / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Acidosis(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon Musk's latest tweet is blowing up on Twitter grin Love to see it. Wahala for liberals wey no want free speech cheesy

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
cococandy:

The fastest way to rise to power is to play along with conservative bigotry. (Liberals will scrutinize the shit out of their candidates and still won’t think they are good enough.) all conservatives want is someone that supports them to hate those who are unlike them. That’s all. They are simple folks. This is just one of his moves. There’s more to come. He knows the risk of so called “free speech”. He’s a smart man after all. He knows and he intends to use that to his benefit.

People who chant neW worlD ordeR but support hegemonic oligarchs lipsrsealed .

1 Like

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Acidosis:
like I said
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by RealityBender(f): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
ArewaNorth:

What do we expect from mentally inferior people who are so dogmatic to emulate everything whites do without any conscience!
Sorry but I would rather emulate the whites than Arabs!

2 Likes

Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
He should ban the accounts of SIMPs and Feminists...
He is a Redpiller,let him propagate the gospel
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Abdogood(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
FG will not like this news. Come and drag Elon to lagos or abuja to open office nau.
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by ArewaNorth: 1:05am On Apr 27, 2022
RealityBender:

Sorry but I would rather emulate the whites than Arabs!

Who fucking care abt Arabs?
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by Bishops10(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2022
endsarrrs:
Billionaire are talking Seun keep SHUT
According to analysis, Nairaland is worth Billions as at today ....Seun is a Billionaire
Re: "I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk by mrkings84(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
when did that become a legit job

But you didn't say legit. You only said job!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Mini Refinery / Emefiele Elected Chairman Of International Islamic Liquidity Management / How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.