Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him (30306 Views)

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by LastDonn: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is hate speech, someone should please tag DSS and EFCC angry

Where is the hate speech ?
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by MrUchenna1(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

2 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Naija4love(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
grin I took the risk of leading a delegation to the United States of America (U.S.A.) to plead his cause because of what he had done in the past.” can you see this my country people. History will judge this man too for fake marketing

4 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by sirmustyla(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
History will judge all of you not only Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Godstiger(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2022
the spell don clear from una eyes

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by dadavivo: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2022
This criminal should be in prison

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by stanislaus67(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing will happen to Buhari. God won't judge him! But u see all of u that saw a senile old man that should be in the old people's home and travelled all the way to USA to campaign for him, Ur judgment day has started. God has started judging all of u.

Campaign for another senile old man again, then the wrath of God will descend heavily upon all of u

4 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by olisaEze(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2022
This guy with the haircut like Planet of Apes, He risked his life going to the States because the road to America is through the eye of the needle na, greedy old men! grin
I have no pity, only disgust for any who helped this our present calamity into 'the Rock'. History will only remember you as one of those that enabled the destruction of this country. angry
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by lollybee15(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Rubbish talk, what good did Buhari do in the past?

3 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by mex22: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Useless people.Used propaganda to outst Jonathan.See how our lives have been under this clueless govt.Buhari shall be remembered as the worst president NIGERIANS ever had

ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/26/2023-we-supported-buhari-in-2015-risked-our-lives-history-will-judge-him-unongo/

3 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Iamzik: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
History will judge those who could not see beyond propaganda and their hate for Jonathan

Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy

Sai baba-rians How market?

6 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by erubati: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
ogododo:
Dem don dey open de book of lamentations.
Dem still wan vote anoda ogbologbo wey wan employ 50m youth as sojas.
Na so we mind our own business before u open book of lamentations as u come post thread for here,come be first to comment again.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2022
ogododo:

You mean this thief?

3 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Iamzik: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2022
MrUchenna1:
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Good bless you boss!
Majority of Nigerians will never learn from history

5 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by ceejayluv(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2022
So they're wailing More than the wailers now ...

3 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Grandmeister(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Naija4love:
grin I took the risk of leading a delegation to the United States of America (U.S.A.) to plead his cause because of what he had done in the past.” can you see this my country people. History will judge this man too for fake marketing
Truly age is not a guarantee for wisdom. Even foolish people grow old too. That this grey haired man believed that Buhari would do better than Jonathan because of his “past”. The same past that plunged Nigeria into her first recession? If one can make excuses for the younger generation how can one excuse an aged man who should know better??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by freetheking: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by todugo(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022
tesppidd:
You did not risk your life anything..

You supported him for what you could get..
Buhari money no reach him hand. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Sunsets: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022
But you were not old enough 7 years ago to see what discerning adults saw and the numerous warnings they advanced that fell on you and your cohorts' deaf ears. Too old and truth are far apart in you.
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/26/2023-we-supported-buhari-in-2015-risked-our-lives-history-will-judge-him-unongo/

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by YorubaMentality: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Buhari is not the problem of this country. We have Senators, Governors, Ministers that are incompetent and lack comprehension. Buhari cannot do everything all by himself. Other government parastatals should wake from their slumber

2 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by lomprico(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
And you idiots dint vote him out in 2019? Who are you trying to decieve?

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Lightorder: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
All I have to tell this old fool called Unongo is , the judgment will start from you and will consume you. This is a man that was setting the polity ablaze with inflammatory statements. His tribal and divisive comments almost burnt Nigeria to the ground.An elder Indeed

2 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by toprealman: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
ogododo:
Bola will read the closing chapters I suppose

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by vanunu: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tradepunter: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2022
And some Yoruba Muslim are fronting another sick mofo

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by easyfem(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2022
History will judge him ... amen and amen

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Lord knows i didn't vote for buhari in 2015

At the end of the day, there were certain comments he made that showed he won't do better than the PDP

As i usually do, i went third party. Apc and pdp are terrible choices

4 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by vanunu: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Lohaq:
It is no longer news that Buhari scammed a whole nation. Funny to think how I even had high hopes on him in 2015.

History will truly judge him. Posterity too.
History will judge you too, because your are poor judge.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by IsraelSongz: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2022
updatechange:
May Buhari never happen to us again.

Can I hear a resounding Amen?

Your PVC is Your amen bro.

3 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Sunsets: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Of course he confirmed that Buhari had a chequered past and still went ahead to hoodwink the gullible. Please if it is not foolishness or for pecuniary gains, what will you call it?
lollybee15:
Rubbish talk, what good did Buhari do in the past?

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Alexpetra: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2022
ogododo:
the sojas he use for lekki toll gate no reach now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chadian Aircraft Bomb Nigerian Town In Anti-Boko Haram Raid / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu / AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.