Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) (41664 Views)

Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers / Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
I love Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emmy000seun:
I will still buy it from him or his son one day sha..up and hopeful..don't quote me if you can't acheive that fit oo.
you need special prayer
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by johndho(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'm sure Dave Smith too don dey trend for Twitter
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by jawalis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don’t understand Nairaland these days. Are there no more genuine and first hand information anymore? Everything we read here are brought from Twitter. I’ve seen these post on Twitter since Sunday and now, it’s making front page here. Pls our moderators here should work harder as there are lots of genuine information from different accounts in different sections here. We must not always duplicate Twitter post here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by bmdmix11: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is d journey?

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Money Talks, Elon pls come and buy Nigeria
even if na free, him nor want.

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Muchmore024: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Even the man that told him to buy it is currently regretting why he suggested the idea even tho it was sarcasm. Many people hates this Elon guy but he keeps on making money and breaking limits grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Oritna94(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
brandmix:
……… Trump coming back in like 3,2,1 grin grin
Trump said he ain't coming back to twitter
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by okrikaboi: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fu*k motivational speakers life is hard but we thank God cause if money na your problem then you get hope!

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
christejames:
It's shows that with persistence you can make your dream come true...

It took him more than five years to achieve that cool

Never give up.
Werey must everything be motivational speech to you guys?? Werey

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Jeon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
DoveXlover
come seegrin

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by judedwriter(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Everything has a history grin

Even the way my papa stylishly toast my mama cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by rolams(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ournolly:

No Nigerian billionaire is rich enough to buy twitter.

Except me!
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Gallistotle1: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Motivational speakers,GOMBE!!! make una turn up wt somtin lyk "never give up in ur pursuit in lyf" guess wat? it took elon musk over 5 years to acquire twitter.

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by okrikaboi: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Muchmore024:
Even the man that told him to buy it is currently regretting why he suggested the idea even tho it was scasirm. Many people hates this Elon guy but he keeps on making money and breaking limits grin
Life ehn see person go oppress you in 2017 Bleep your girlfriend with urgent 2k send you video, splash water with Benz for your body and snap your mother as she dey collect palliative you go feel say karma go sup lol 2022 him go splash you water again with better range Rover as you dey trek for hot sun thinking about how all your hustle never pay. Life no be Nollywood real life is more cruel chai

6 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Jeon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
ELON BE LIKE CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by lanre316: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
christejames:
It's shows that with persistence you can make your dream come true...

It took him more than five years to achieve that cool

Never give up.

Oga, it's money power, not just persistence. If he doesn't have money, he will persist and persist till he die without buying Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Gallistotle1: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin and motivational speakers wud b like "if elon musk could acquire twitter,u too can"

4 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Warlord12(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Buy. Doge now if u get sense

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Saao(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
I decided to convert the cost of twitter to Naira: 18.3 trillion Naira. What's the worth of Nigeria? What's our budget this year? Note I decided to use Nigeria government dollars rate, assuming I used black market rate?
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Timoleon(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
You should buy it then.
JoyousFurnitire:
I love Nairaland grin
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Waiting for him to buy YouTube.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by bluefilm: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
FactBoyz:
CNN and all these Anti-Trump people including Bill Gates and Bezos have not yet recovered from the shock of Elon purchasing Twitter

Are you sure Elon is not part of them?

I don't trust Elon at all.

There is a tactics in police work called good cop; bad cop.

During interrogation of a suspect, one police officer appears tough and evil. That's the bad cop. The other police officer appears kind and gentle. That's the good cop. Naturally, the suspect being interrogated will start trusting the good cop more without realizing that both the bad cop and good cop are working for the same goal of extracting more information from him.

I look at Elon Musk as playing the role of a good cop and playing it so well.

5 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by franchasofficia: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
benedictilemona:
Who get don get abegi.......make dangote go buy Facebook jooor
Dangote is not a self made billionaire, Dangote is the conduit pipe through which corrupt Nigerian politicians loot and hide their stolen wealth.

So you guys should stop mentioning Dangote when real billionaires are talking. Dangote na political rich man made rich because he is a Fulani businessman born into rich Fulani family nothing exceptional about his wealth, no movitating story but cooked up lies common among Nigerian politically made rich people

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by linearity: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oritna94:

Trump said he ain't coming back to twitter

Trump don’t have conviction, directions or sense of honor, if you take his words….you will be disappointed!

He will come back with his tails between his legs and still find a way to gloat about it and to say, it was because of him that Twitter was sold or bought, which ever side suits his narratives better.

2 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by anonimi: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
FactBoyz:
CNN and all these Anti-Trump people including Bill Gates and Bezos have not yet recovered from the shock of Elon purchasing Twitter

How did you know that Elon Musk is a Trump supporter

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by anonimi: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
benedictilemona:
Who get don get abegi.......make dangote go buy Facebook jooor

Are the people of Kano/Nigeria as rich overall as the people of Texas/California/USA?
A rich man among millions of poverty-stricken paupers is the worst pauper ever.

4 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Ournolly: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
rolams:

Except me!
Pass the weed, bro.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ournolly:

I don’t Think even all these Thieving politicians like Tinubu is worth 40 billion dollars.

3 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by obiekunie01: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
bluefilm:

Are you sure Elon is not part of them?

I don't trust Elon at all.

There is a tactics in police work called good cop; bad cop.

During interrogation of a suspect, one police officer appears tough and evil. That's the bad cop. The other police officer appears kind and gentle. That's the good cop. Naturally, the suspect being interrogated will start trusting the good cop more without realizing that both the bad cop and good cop are working for the same goal.

I look at Elon Musk as playing the role of a good cop and playing it so well.

too much sense bro!

Its called deception.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by shaggy007(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ournolly:

If they want, they can afford it.

But Nigerian billionaires are not tech inclined.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by kay29000(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I don't have anything important to say, I just got lucky and got this spot,

Anyhow don't buy itel Infinix or Tecno phones because you don't have money or because they are cheap,

They are expensive compared to other devices and they sell old phones in new cartons and containers, they are fraud,
I experienced it live,

I suffered myself for many years... Even the most expensive Infinix/Tecno phone I ever bought can't compare to the lowrange price Samsung I just bought.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting Mcdonalds In Nigeria / What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.