Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG (26579 Views)

Nigerians Are Shocked Over Magu's Boast Of Returning To EFCC - PDP / Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor / Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by tillaman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by TyroneP(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
aminulive:
- PSC Chairman, Musiliu Smith, Clara Ogunbiyi in support 

- Najatu Mohammed Opposes

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-crisis-in-police-service-commission-over-magus-promotion-to-aig/

The case that led to Magu's suspension is a sensitive one. He's on indefinite suspension and it may amount to gross misconduct for the PSC. In a civilised clime where things work, the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) will look into it the other way round via the outcome of the case considering the severity of it and therefore recommend compulsorily retirement for him since his suspension seems indefinite.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by jimoholan(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
aminulive:
- PSC Chairman, Musiliu Smith, Clara Ogunbiyi in support 

- Najatu Mohammed Opposes

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-crisis-in-police-service-commission-over-magus-promotion-to-aig/

Very soon , u will hear that Abakiyari had been promoted also
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
magu should be retired summarily.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by whizzler: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
ACRI:
They don spoil Nigeria ��

I do not rate critics since the year 2014 when I experienced how hypocritical they can be.

Critics criticism is a mirage and a smokescreen to cover up their own serious deficiencies. I have never seen a high performing critic, that is why no monument has ever been built for them.

APC rode on criticism to power, now we have seen they are no better or even far worse than PDP.

And to the PDP miscreants here, am neither APC nor PDP, both are rotten to the core and have no strong principles "FOR NOW"

So true, the average Nigerian politician criticises without understanding the true nature of governance. When they get there they are mostly confused. Imagine Buhari saying subsidy was a scam, Fashola saying electricity is not rocket science etc, but they are doing a shambolic job now after 7years
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Tonytonex(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
How did we get here?
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Geeman2006: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hajia Najaatu is the type of person buhari should have given one agency to turn around. No nonsense from day one.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by arantess: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
cursed contraption called niger area
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by ChoCho54(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
ACRI:
They don spoil Nigeria ��

I do not rate critics since the year 2014 when I experienced how hypocritical they can be.

Critics criticism is a mirage and a smokescreen to cover up their own serious deficiencies. I have never seen a high performing critic, that is why no monument has ever been built for them.

APC rode on criticism to power, now we have seen they are no better or even far worse than PDP.

And to the PDP miscreants here, am neither APC nor PDP, both are rotten to the core and have no strong principles "FOR NOW"
So which political party should we support?
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Bbbw: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by goodconsience77: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
moneyissweet:
The curse of 3 million igbos killed during Biafra war.

Una never see anything.

And Igbo are excluded from the curse right? Dumb narrative.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by ChoCho54(f): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
So tinubu and Oba lil Wayne are the brains behind this current opprobrium because they want to rig 2023 election ikwa? Ok.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Pain(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No one is talking about the real issues in Nigeria. Poor people are left to die. The two boys sacked for dancing are now in Turkey. The man who made it happe isn't celebrated.

E-money only helps rich people. Taking Zazu to London as if Zazu with 50m naira deal with Odogwu cannot take himself.

Davido said he gave 262m naira to charity but no orphan has reveived a kobo.

Tinubu and all presidential aspirants did not mention the rise in human parts business. As if they are ignorant of all the murder cases in town.

Tinubu's speech is all about oil oil oil. I shake my head. This man has no single clue about how to work the biggest black human resource in the world. No single idea of how to transform the economy and reduce our reliance on oil.

People are screaming gay gay gay but look at how able bodied men willingly submit to homosexuality because of poverty. What I see aches my eyes.

Our girls are sold so cheap. Pre-teens are doing runs. Big men rape them and nothing is done. Girls are assaulted and no one can talk.

We dwell on politics rather than on ideas. Nigerian are quick to shut you down to protect grandfathers who buy them salt.

Nigeria at this stage does not have electricity. They always talk about dams output but we are not the only country with dams. Even Uganda is progressing better than us.

It appears like jokes but millions of lives are ruined daily. Many prostitutes roaming around would have had a career. Many thieves and thugs would have been gainfully hired and put to use.

All these stories about old men should cease. Time to pay attentions to ideas and innovative minds

Interesting to see that one of the most sensible posts on this thread has very few likes. Na who do us this witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by owoshuyi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin grin grin honestly this Buhari just keeps on breaking new grounds on his incompetences.
I hope Nigerians won't vote in the next president based on sentiments and tribalism/religion.

You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by MansoryMX(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No one is talking about the real issues in Nigeria. Poor people are left to die. The two boys sacked for dancing are now in Turkey. The man who made it happe isn't celebrated.

E-money only helps rich people. Taking Zazu to London as if Zazu with 50m naira deal with Odogwu cannot take himself.

Tinubu and all presidential aspirants did not mention the rise in human parts business. As if they are ignorant of all the murder cases in town.

Tinubu's speech is all about oil oil oil. I shake my head. This man has no single clue about how to work the biggest black human resource in the world. No single idea of how to transform the economy and reduce our reliance on oil.

People are screaming gay gay gay but look at how able bodied men willingly submit to homosexuality because of poverty. What I see aches my eyes.

Our girls are sold so cheap. Pre-teens are doing runs. Big men rape them and nothing is done. Girls are assaulted and no one can talk.

We dwell on politics rather than on ideas. Nigerian are quick to shut you down to protect grandfathers who buy them salt.

Nigeria at this stage does not have electricity. They always talk about dams output but we are not the only country with dams. Even Uganda is progressing better than us.

It appears like jokes but millions of lives are ruined daily. Many prostitutes roaming around would have had a career. Many thieves and thugs would have been gainfully hired and put to use.

All these stories about old men should cease. Time to pay attentions to ideas and innovative minds

All I can say is this list is endless

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Ola4lead(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
moneyissweet:
The curse of 3 million igbos killed during Biafra war.

Una never see anything.

The country good even before the war? Lamba

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
A reliable source disclosed to this newspaper that an emboldened Magu is also seeking promotion to AIG.

Eat well gullible readers...
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by victorv12(m): 3:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2022
It is sad bro. Imagine the harm done to the new generation.
Pain:

Interesting to see that one of the most sensible posts on this thread has very few likes. Na who do us this witchcraft
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by timosaxzz: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2022
What can not happen in nigeria do not exist
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Samchukwuemeka1: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2022

All these stories about old men should cease. Time to pay attentions to ideas and innovative minds[/quote]
It's indeed a pity... Which way Naija..?

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by space9880: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by writeprof(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

OP, God bless you for saying the mind of some of us.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by ZombieSlaughter: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
goodconsience77:
And Igbo are excluded from the curse right? Dumb narrative.

Were the Isrealites not resident in Egypt when God was punishing Pharoah and Egyptian with the great plagues?
Re: Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
writeprof:

OP, God bless you for saying the mind of some of us.
Bless you too, my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew / Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.