Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo (19621 Views)

My Allegiance Is Supreme - *sen. Lawan* / My Allegiance Is Supreme - Sen. Lawan / "My Allegiance Is With Aketi As I Turn Down Boroffice's Offer" - Olamide George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nemere2020: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says he owes nobody allegiance outside his oath of office.

He spoke on Tuesday when he visited Ogun State as part of his ongoing consultation on his presidential bid.

2023 Presidency: Abiodun finally picks Osinbajo over Tinubu
It’ll be injustice to Nigeria if I don’t contest – Osinbajo
According to him, his oath is an oath to our people, our children and the future of Nigeria.

The VP said he was not in the state to campaign, but to inform his people of his intention to run for the office of the president.

Osinbajo said he had consulted widely across all sections of the society, including with President Muhammadu Buhari before he threw his hat into the ring to succeed his boss.

Recounting his contributions to the present federal government, Osinbajo said he was actively involved in the judiciary reforms and its repositioning to work optimally, and ensure that judges are adequately enumerated.

He said his working with Buhari has exposed him to governance at the highest level and placed him in a position to tackle serious issues concerning economy, security, among others.

“The Vice President position is an opportunity to serve and I have served with utmost loyalty. I put everything into my work. I am a candidate who will hit the ground running when I am elected.

“I have the requisite knowledge to do the job and building on what others have put in place. My presidency will bring peace, unity and development to the country”, the VP said.

Continuing, he said “After all I have learnt if called upon to serve the nation, should I say No? I have decided that I will run for the office. I have sworn an oath to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is an oath to our people, our children and the future of Nigeria. I owe nobody else any allegiance outside the oath.”

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-my-allegiance-is-to-nigeria-not-anyone-osinbajo

155 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by LordIsaac(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good

177 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by HellAnus: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
And his allegiance currently is to Ghana abi??
Short foolish pastor.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbanjo will handle economy my hairy ass

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Ebubu: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Passingshot hope you heard him loud and clear?

Yorubas are divided and hate one another

Shots fayad to Tinubu

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Jamesmadisson(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wow
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by FoolaniHellman: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shot fired!

173 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fake Afonja pastor! Keep deceiving your foolish idiotic 30k amala and ewedu stipend collectors. This is the same deceitful statement Jubrin the vegetable made in 2015, that he belonged to nobody. We later discovered that he is not only dull but also a demented effigy who can quickly sign a document which he doesn't even understand. Osinbajo is just a failure like Buhari. He has nothing to offer. Two of them are like 'six and half a dozen'.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by donpapa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok, stay boy. You for wait to win your party’s primaries first.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by DJGiore: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
great man

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Sannisege: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
SOAB

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Iamicekid(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Alaye go and seat down, u have done nothing during ur time as a vp, u are useless, all u did is steal, turn a blind eye to killings and move on with ur president and u also wan run for president abi, u dey mad person wey no get any one tangible thing him do during power as vp

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by compton11(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigga your allegiance is to RCCG!

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by usecondom(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
We don here.
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by southsouthking(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
That is to say he doesn't give a fuvk about the pee pong master.
If you don't gerrit, forget about rit.

Let the battle begin.

169 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by signature2012(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
You just have to love Nigerian politics..

Every d!ck and harry wants to be president.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by tesppidd: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy

The kain liver this man has formed overnight ehn...

There is something they are not telling us..

It is either his baba is doing it for him or that he is the Buhari's chosen one that we are looking for.

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Nwodosis(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
You sure?
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by nkemoma(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fool

Nigeria kee you there...

A professor and SAN reporting to a Nepa bill holding Fulani cattle rearing, gworo chewing, zobo drinking, kunu sipping, head slamming zombie.

Idiot

14 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by dmostcheerful(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who is he allied to currently?
Buhari?
Is he not the person who said he will start from where Buhari stopped?
Abeg we don't want more hunger he should have chooses his speech wisely.
I just wished this man resigned or left after Buhari's first term I would have taken him more serious.
The kind of things declaring for this presidency is just paining me.
People who should be head bent in shame, just negodi Yaya Bellow, look at Uzo Kalu, look at Tunubu, look at this one above, the second in command in Nigeria who couldn't do anything for this country.
A whole bunch of dunce, people who should have shamelessly resigned in their current post but I no blame them cha, Buhari's failure have lifted the bane for them to shamelessly come out and wah.
It is well cha.
I no blame anybody nah the angel wey make me Nigerian I cha blame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Jerrypolo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shots fired!!!

154 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by OrinAgba(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Me calling Osinbajo right away about the customised Ankara Fabrics for the campaign.

The man for the job.

154 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by Karemarealty288(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shotsaaasss taaataataaatatataaattata

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by bennybuhari: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
As VP, Osinbajo is politically superior to Tinubu. Tinubu knows this and that is why he wants a higher position of president

148 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by LesbianBoy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Even though I hate that thief called Tinubu, osibanjo is breaking a rule in 48 laws of power which is....

Never outshine your master

There are always consequences lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Well said. I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody.

154 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Fool
Shut up your mouth, what makes him a fool

He has the constitutional right to contest and not serve one useless lizard in bourdillon

45 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators / Mining States To Receive 13% Derivation Revenue - Minister Of Mines, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.