Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Photo Thread Of My Relocation - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Photo Thread Of My Relocation (49940 Views)

Pls How Do I Process My Relocation To Canada By Myself And Not By Agent / A Thread Of A Trip To Gooonu Banana The Haunted House / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Oxtertee(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2022
Can't wait to leave this country with my family to give my daughter a better life. Even thou the hope is fading as we were unable to book visa appointment we paid for since Oct 2021 due to unavailable date. Don't mind anyone who could help in this aspect pls. I really want to leave this country for Buhari and co.

Kindly help for the sake of my daughter, the future of this country is bleak.

cc oga sanchez01 and others with experience about USA visa application

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Sanchez01: 5:16pm On May 19, 2022
innocentrich:

Lucky you then cos I got tired of staying in the Airbnb apartment I got. Couldn’t wait to get to my own place. Yeah you get all your gas and heating from Dominion Energy and I help Make that happen so if you make me vex I go disconnect your gas lol just joking. So how you settling in so far?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Settling in has been fun and interesting, even more than imagined. I'll be finalising the last leg of my home set up this weekend. The food here is sending me though. It's been homemade 100%. Other than that, it's all good. I trust you are fully settled in right now, correct?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Elidrisy20: 5:17pm On May 19, 2022
How una dey locate abeg embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Silentgroper(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2022
Following
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by diportivo: 5:39pm On May 19, 2022
SavageResponse:

You people relocating from Nigeria and also encouraging others to leave also contributed to the rot in the country.

The problems in Nigeria was caused by Nigerians!

Anytime I visit a country in Europe and I'm returning to Nigeria I notice that Nigerians always behave prim and proper at the airport but once the flight lands at MMIA in Nigeria their senses take leave and they all start behaving like mad people.

The reason why this is so is because people don't get punished for bad behaviour in this country(you can virtually get away with anything especially if you're ready to spend money), this is not just the fault of our politicians, every Nigerian is complicit in this!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by kumbhuru: 5:46pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:
The long and short of it is that I am in Turkey right now for my first. The next is in New York before finally moving to Salt Lake City, in Utah. In total, the travel time is 56 hours, which was the main reason for bemoaning the "mistake" I made while booking. Wifey thought booking a longer flight hour means an experience that is worth it. As a first time international traveller, I am fast learning the implication of having stopovers that are longer than the flight time themselves.
You studied English at Ogba Femi?
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by BaddaMan: 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
Congrats, I’m looking forward to all the stuff you’ll be sharing on this thread. Wish you the best in your new challenge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by omoyankee3(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
I've never been to new york city. Would love to visit someday

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Multiplier7(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
Oga Sanchez i will like it if you include the total expenses you hv made so far ranging from

Flights tickets
Transport
Food
Accommodation
Visa processes

It will help us that are planning to join you on these relocation thing pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by stepo707: 6:05pm On May 19, 2022
Welcome to the land of the Mormons although still lot of non Mormons but you would likely work and interact with one

6 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by innocentrich: 6:08pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Settling in has been fun and interesting, even more than imagined. I'll be finalising the last leg of my home set up this weekend. The food here is sending me though. It's been homemade 100%. Other than that, it's all good. I trust you are fully settled in right now, correct?

Awesome, drop a message for me at innocentrich24@gmail.com so we can get to hang out sometime

1 Like

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by yusufu16: 6:13pm On May 19, 2022
Multiplier7:
Oga Sanchez i will like it if you include the total expenses you hv made so far ranging from

Flights tickets
Transport
Food
Accommodation
Visa processes

It will help us that are planning to join you on these relocation thing pls

Seconded.

Also wish to know reasons for traveling - work, etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Zeezenho: 6:19pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:

Strangely, I spent some time in the subway and it was responsible for missing my flight.

New York is too Lagosy. Don't like it one bit.

But that why I love new York,everthing deh.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by calculator123(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:

I'm in tech.

SE?
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by EngrKemp: 6:38pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01 I heard people are allowed to have more than one wife in Utah...
Is that true?
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by yusufu16: 6:50pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:

I'm in tech.

I see. So you have gotten a new job in Utaz right.
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by innocentrich: 7:00pm On May 19, 2022
EngrKemp:
Is that true?

Lol, so you want come marry more wives for here. I hear it’s true though.

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Sanchez01: 7:06pm On May 19, 2022
innocentrich:

Lol, so you want come marry more wives for here. I hear it’s true though.
Lol! Not exactly but polyamory is a big thing here in Salt Lake City and almost the whole of Utah. It is very easy to see couples who are willing to swing or just invite a single dude to sleep with their wife while they watch. It sounds unbelievable but it abounds here.

Cc
EngrKemp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Sanchez01: 7:09pm On May 19, 2022
innocentrich:

Awesome, drop a message for me at innocentrich24@gmail.com so we can get to hang out sometime
Dropped a mail.
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by kabukabu50(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2022
EngrKemp:
Is that true?

Naija always thinking about the wrong thing,we got the most population with the most poverty and unemployment.

6 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Sanchez01: 7:10pm On May 19, 2022
Zeezenho:

But that why I love new York,everthing deh.
Never liked the stressful part of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Sanchez01: 7:11pm On May 19, 2022
kabukabu50:

Naija always thinking about the wrong thing,we got the most population with the most poverty and unemployment.
Funny enough, it isn't a wrong question. If you stay on Google long enough, you'll see the same questions asked by people in the past.

8 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by kokomaster3d: 7:12pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:

Lol! Not exactly but polyamory is a big thing here in Salt Lake City and almost the whole of Utah. It is very easy to see couples who are willing to swing or just invite a single dude to sleep with their wife while they watch. It sounds unbelievable but it abounds here.

Cc
EngrKemp

Really abeg hook me up nah. I am very good at that. I need US Citizenship

1 Like

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by shantti(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
Africa has the best climate for human being to live but sadly we and our leaders has turned it to hell, imagine living in a -10 degrees ice block making machine,it's incredible

The Africa ur referring to, is it a country in Europe or the same Africa am currently in. The harshness of the sun today almost made me collapse

12 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by shantti(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
When will I leave this country Lord. Please embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by everythinggirly(f): 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
Nice one!
Hopefully one day I'll travel and tell my own story.

6 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Ajilenu: 8:23pm On May 19, 2022
Chai see as you don leave us japa. Our time go reach no worry.

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Xfemt(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
Men!!!
I can’t wait to upload my own jakpa story here on nairaland

By December I’ll be in Chicago
Thank God for his grace oh

12 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Stevosty: 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
SavageResponse:

You people relocating from Nigeria and also encouraging others to leave also contributed to the rot in the country.

The problems in Nigeria was caused by Nigerians!

Anytime I visit a country in Europe and I'm returning to Nigeria I notice that Nigerians always behave prim and proper at the airport but once the flight lands at MMIA in Nigeria their senses take leave and they all start behaving like mad people.

The reason why this is so is because people don't get punished for bad behaviour in this country(you can virtually get away with anything especially if you're ready to spend money), this is not just the fault of our politicians, every Nigerian is complicit in this!
And your point is? Most of our politicians and their children including their relatives have visas to virtually every country in Europe yet want the average Nigerian to stay in Nigeria, because they are the source of their ill gotten wealth, the leaders loot all the lootables and still discourage Nigerians to seek greener pastures, it will not be well with them and their generation until they change.

12 Likes

Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by RESHARPENED: 8:39pm On May 19, 2022
Sanchez01:

I'm in tech.

Suspected as much.
Appreciate the reply.

Enjoy!
Re: A Photo Thread Of My Relocation by Acidbath: 8:41pm On May 19, 2022
Don't carry your black disease there. I hope you left it at the airport?

Obey the laws of the white man's land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.