Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo (321 Views)

Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by adenigga(m): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2022
The Vice President of Nigeria and 2023 presidential aspirant, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has promised to deliver peace and development to the country if he eventually emerges as the next President.

Naija News reports Osinbajo made the promise on Tuesday during his consultation visit to Ogun State where he was received by Governor Dapo Abiodun.

According to him, he is in the race to serve the people of Nigeria and will not waste time in fulfilling all his promises if he becomes President in 2023.

The Vice President promised to bring his wealth of experience to bear and tackle all the challenges facing the country.

Addressing members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State, Osinbajo said the visit is not for campaign purposes but to inform them of his decision to contest for presidency and seek their support.

“The Vice President position is an opportunity to serve and I have served with utmost loyalty. I put everything into my work. I am a candidate who will hit the ground running when I am elected.

“I have the requisite knowledge to do the job and building on what others have put in place. My presidency will bring peace, unity and development to the country”, the VP said.

He added that his allegiance is to the people of Nigeria and no one else.

“After all I have learnt if called upon to serve the nation, should I say No? I have decided that I will run for the office. I have sworn an oath to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is an oath to our people, our children and the future of Nigeria. I owe nobody else any allegiance outside the oath,” Osinbajo said.

Source: https://My-Presidency-Will-Bring-Peace-Unity-And-Development-Osinbajo

Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by DDfruitful: 5:33am On Apr 27, 2022
I believe you sir
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:35am On Apr 27, 2022
#Osinbajo2023
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by Mooh247: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2022
cool

So much peace we enjoy already

Very peaceful guy, second most peaceful after Buhari

As a matter of fact Ogun State is so peaceful you can sleep and open your doors wide open without fears of Ritualists or cultist

Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by Moferere: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2022
DDfruitful:
I believe you sir
Believe politicians at your own peril undecided

1 Like

Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Moferere:

Believe politicians at your own peril undecided
But you believed Ashiere Tinubu so why is Osibanjo different?

Oh, he is a betrayal to Tinubu slaves I guess
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by Tony4988(m): 5:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Indirectly condemning the current administration you are into with supporters claiming that you were handicapped from service. Integrity requires your resignation when such is in place but rather you cuddled along with the hope of clinching the highest power. You don't need to be a president, to make a difference. undecided you failed at the opportunity given, and I see no special service you have to offer anymore.

Kindly check my signature for your assignments, project, content research, Advertisement, etc...
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by Moferere: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you believed Ashiere Tinubu so why is Osibanjo different?

Oh, he is a betrayal to Tinubu slaves I guess
1. Try to have some decorum;
2. Your parents failed to raise you well, if not you won't call another man Ashiere;
3. Have I personalised it? Did I say I believe Tinubu? Or any other politician?
4. I advice you to take your mental health seriously, it appears to me that you are mad.
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Peace, Unity and development like we are currently enjoying under this regime he's majorly part of ...

Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by MadamVanessa(f): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

There's no significant thing you did as a vice president that bring the needed peace to the land for 7years plus rather you're reduced to a position of a mere commissioner.
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by SmartPolician: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2022
No matter the amount of grammar he speaks, Osinbajo cannot exonerate himself from Buhari's monumental failure. In sane countries, vice presidents campaign with what he achieved with his boss when they were office. For example, Joe Biden campaigned with what he achieved with former president Barack Obama.

What exactly will Osinbajo campaign with? A government that claims to be fighting corruption, but they didn't implement any key institutional reforms to strengthen the weak antigraft agencies. What we see is the old strategy of using the EFCC to go after people whom the incumbent government considers a political rival (witch-hunts). Nigeria just wasted 8 years in Buhari.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to claim to be intelligent and be associated with a failure. If you do, regardless of your intelligence, you automatically become a failure too.
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by VictorUSA(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2022
This man will sure work to bring peace and security to this country
Re: My Presidency Will Bring Peace, Unity And Development – Osinbajo by Lionnation: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Now that you are vice president, what is your effort to bringing peace and unity or even development in the country, go and sit down one place

(1) (Reply)

My Nomination As Vice President Came As A Shock - Osinbajo Reveals / I Wish Osinbajo Can Step Down For TINUBU... Either Of Them Will Win / NYDP Chairman Barry Avotu Johnson Ask Nigerians To Pray For Good Leaders At Sal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.