Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. (568 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by wakaman: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Reasons are
1 sanwo olu has no balls, for example he can not enforce the okada ban.
2 Lagos presently has no traffic laws, going against traffic is a norm in Lagos now, because even of you are caught you won't bear the brunt of enforcement.
3 The lastma corps have never been this stupid and inept, you see them gathered at major bustops chatting and bantering while traffic is in chaos, they do nothing, and show no fear for reprimand because they know the oga does not have balls.
4 still on the transport and road challenge, sanwo olu is in cohorts with renowned thugs and murderers, as have handed over the transportation and road infrastructure of the state to touts.
5 and other terrible blunders bedevilling the state due to his legendary ineptness.

Sanwo olu is the ultimate simp.
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
MURIC has spoken cool
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by Okutanla1: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Op, I will listen to you only if and when you declare for the governorship seat, I swear na you I go vote for. But first you must declare and contest. Deal?
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by wakaman: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
MURIC has spoken cool

Do you live in Lagos?

Do you go to work or school in Lagos?

I doubt it, sure you are faraway from Lagos.
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by wakaman: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Okutanla1:
Op, I will listen to you only if and when you declare for the governorship seat, I swear na you I go vote for. But first you must declare and contest. Deal?

Wish I could shake on it.

But I am better handing my own business, as I am not disposed to being a politician cause I still have a conscience.
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2022
This is idiotic.
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
wakaman:

[s]Do you live in Lagos?

Do you go to work or school in Lagos?

I doubt it, sure you are faraway from Lagos.[/s]
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by wakaman: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=MASTAkiLLAh post=112315978][/quote]

Typical of your kind.

Useless.
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by wakaman: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
WesternOligarch:
This is idiotic.

Not surprised coming from an idiot.
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
wakaman:

Typical of your kind.

Useless
choke bro cool
Re: Vote Any Other Person But Sanwo Olu For Governor Lagos State. by Donshegxy10(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Someone else, like who?
No other contestant in lagos, just sanwo-olu.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Enugu House Of Assembly PDP Aspirant / Osinbajo Is Not Morally Qualify To Run…… / Police Accuse Residents Of Withholding Information On Gunmen Terrorising Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.