Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC (15860 Views)

PDP Appoints Senator Danbaba As Deputy Minority Whip / Senate Swears In Ibrahim Danbaba, New PDP Senator / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Brodahud: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
9ja politicians and cross carpeting are 5&6.ashewo even got integrity pass them.
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Kazeem47(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na normal thing na

Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Dikegodspower(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Me; na laugh I dey laugh
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by ZombieSlaughter: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Even at this time? Quarter to ... Different wotowoto.

How far, you no go like preach today? grin
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Okoroawusa: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Is he not saying the fact?
Apc is so rubbish
Bia nwokem, are you PDP or IPOB?

Choose one! Stop confusing me and thunder
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Ayoolamax: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Armstrong34:
.....sometimes I weep for this country....please nairaland family...aren't we tired of hearing APC and PDP....

Why can't we for once unite and take over this country....

Una no dy tire to suffer...How will a group of less than 100 politicians be deciding the fate of over 200million nigerians...and sitting on the resources of we the citizens

God forbid
Is nairaland a political party, Abeg go collect ur PVC and campaign for whom u think is right and can save the country , no come dey disturb us with ur whalla Abeg.
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
successmatters:
He defected to the Crooks party where his sins will be hidden.

No not at all. He defected bcoz he knew that gov Tambuwal would come for his Senatorial ticket if he loses presidential primary.
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Adabestseason(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is a fall out of HE@Tambuwal visit to Aso Villa
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by donprinyo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
He was never a PDP member
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by fyneguy: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
garfield1:

He defected since last week but it was kept under wraps.I've been looking for the news to post to no avail.I think he defected either because tambuwal might be eyeing the senate in case he fails in his aso bid or he wants to vie for guber ticket and PDP are likely to give manir Dan iya

Is Tambuwal planning to defect?
Re: Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC by Ojomu6986: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hypocrite
successmatters:
He defected to the Crooks party where his sins will be hidden.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) / Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today / PDP Convention: We Don’t Know Which Judge To Obey, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.