Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form (20799 Views)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
stupid boy.
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Gunayo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
All the people that trekked and drank "dirty gutter" water for Bubu, where are they today?
They are still rehearsing on how they will fly and not trek for the next stupid president.
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by donbenie(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Spandau: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Spandau: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Whazar:
Another lie bursted

Any Corp member that donate his allowance that can’t even buy a bag of rice to a billion van thief needs his head to be checked

Seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu will not like this.
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Spandau: 2:10am On Apr 28, 2022
EsomahJD:
tinubu took Nigerians by surprise with his 2015 drip drip massive election propaganda machine.

Today, Nigerians are wiser and can forsee his game plan. All the grassroots he planted are being checkmated.

Dude, you just made the hit list of seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu! He kills with his teeth. He will soon come for your jugulars with his bare dentition.
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Sardauna24(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
NYSC should revisit that law stopping it's members from supporting a leader of their choice.

I'm currently a serving corp member, and a bloody Mr. Peter Obi supporter. I will use all the little might I've got to sell his candidature to the few listeners I have and damn the consequences.
make una bring something make I Campaign for him here in the North.. let's join hands

1 Like

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Aaay: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe North: Machina Alerts INEC Over Forged Withdrawal Letter In Lawan’s Favour / Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Ali Madaki Orders The Arrest Of Two Men For Criticizing Him On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.