Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election (55252 Views)

President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by DamnnNiggarr: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by NOwazobia: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
One of the free places you can do that and go Scott free.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Dproperties: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
zeuss:
they should have used rotten eggs for more effect.

What have you used for less effect on Bubu and the scallywags ruining our country since 1960?
Abi Nigeria is anywhere near France in electricity, water, free schools, clinics, security etc?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
NOwazobia:
One of the free places you can do that and go Scott free.

Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG geng did that and went scot free until Bubu took over seven years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
sosanova:
cheesy grin grin
French citizens are go crazy sometimes

It's extremism, I loathe it
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by OGcartel: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
A full plot of land for sale at onihale area of ogun state, it comes with C/O and survey plan.. please contact or dm if interested
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lizav:
Very deserving...

So says a Nigerian who probably does not know her LGA Councillor, talk less of doing anything about his governance failures.
Bubu's lazy youths on parole

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by kennygreen(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Same president that was publicly slapped by a small boy some years ago.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I don't understand why the French hate their president

Let them just loan Buharri for just 6months and see how life go bii

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by CASTAGNE: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
bankyblue:
Hmmm, I love my country, after the election, it will take another 4 years before they come around again.....macron kpele, forgive them for they know not what will pass through here in Nigeria.
cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Elidrisy20: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Weak president
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Speaklove: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dont envy those who don't honour their leaders at all .

Some Leaders truly have flaws that are
Burdens to the people they govern ,but that those not warrant any kind of insult on their person.

Speak the truth to power ,and beat hard when it is necessary but never you abuse the leader of your people .

I am not happy with many things mr buhari is doing with iur dear nation but that would'nt warrant any insult on him .

Yiu know those who insult their own father inside by whose father they insult outside
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
kennygreen:
Same president that was publicly slapped by a small boy some years ago.

Do you think that is why some Nigerians are selling their family inheritance to go abroad, even if it means risking death in Libya, the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea

Kelechi20007:
I recently got admission in a university in uk for my Masters. The challenge I have is that I can't fund it. The only way to to do so is by selling my mom house.

I'm her only child and another difficult challenge is that she was buried in the yard of the house 5 years ago.

I don't have a good job, I have been teaching in a private for a long time, I need a better future for myself, I'm seeing a chance here for a better life by furthering my education in uk.

It's a difficult decision for me selling the house with her grave in it. Please guys put yourself in my shoes, what will you do in this kind of situation?

Kelechi20007:
Nobody is saying anything, I will be going with the option of selling the property. The hope of having a better future in a better country is far better than being in a dilapidating building that can not be repaired when something spoils. It's crystal clear that graduates have no hope of good future in Nigeria. I only hope and pray that I don't offend my mum's spirit when I finally do. Cheers �

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by MikoB: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is to show you a nation with freedom and human right protection, some are angry at him why some are happy but at the end, the majority carries the vote. Cest comme ça la vie, mes amis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by OlujobaSamuel: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
babtoundey:
It was the same him that was pelted with egg. Now, pelted with tomatoes.

Why didn't they pelt him with rock or heavy iron if they really mean to end the messy moves
He was once slapped as well, so pelting him with a rock na small thing.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:

they will cut buhari to size

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Speaklove:
Those envy those who don't hon our their leaders at all .

Burdens to the people they govern but that those not warrant any kind of insult on their person.

Speak the truth to power ,and beat hard when it is necessary but never you abuse the leader of your people .

I am not happy with many things mr buhari is doing with iur dear nation but that would'nt warrant any insult on him .

Yiu know those who insult their own father inside by whose father they insult outside

Please how is Bubu, who called youths lazy, your father

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by ajepako(f): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
French people sha want to turn this Macron to what we Yorubas call ' Eran Iya'

Na him dem slap for public one day

Now, na him dem throw tomatoes..

Chai, this guy don suffer.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by hansomb: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
If na Muslims now, they will be tag terrorist and shot at, but since it's white people, they labelled it protest. Double standard.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by juman(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
He is the leader of the europe.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Since you dont understand why they do what they do, then why compare
BigDawsNet:

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by hansomb: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
If na Muslims now, they will be tag terroist and shot at, but since it's white people, they labelled it protest. Double standard.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by PericomaNwankwo: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin cheesy
Macron and his fans in France, they are back again, with their madness of beating their president in public, no wonder he won.

Those hoodlums just needed a presidential punching bag, which Macron is the only suitable candidate, lamo.

grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
He was once slapped as well, so pelting him with a rock na small thing.

Unlike Nigerians who only slap, stone and burn petty thieves while hailing the politicians, public and private sector workers who live well above their means.
Is that why Trump called us shithole dwellers

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
hansomb:
If na Muslims now, they will be tag terroist and shot at, but since it's white people, they labelled it protest. Double standard.

Is France owned by white people who pay more taxes etc there? Or owned by Muslims
How many stories of Muslims throwing tomatoes and stones at their kings and sultans have you read?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Creamypie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Johnfrank445rt: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]wetin concern insult with the news again, the attitude of respect elders has finished us, especially elders that don't behave properly.[/s][s][/s]

But nothwistanding its cultural norms in Africa to be silent, even when they are killing a person, but in Europe its opposite.

You cannot comparison between people of different understandings., What is norm for some is not for others, at least we can see the effect of how abusing a system of believes or disregarding it works for the African and others.

Speaklove:
Dont envy those who don't honour their leaders at all .

Burdens to the people they govern ,but that those not warrant any kind of insult on their person.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol bt why do they hate or treat this guy like this? is it cos he's a young president? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.