Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election (55254 Views)

President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... French people have low tolerance for whatever they perceive as ill treatment. That's how they succeeded in abolishing the absolute power of monarchy. However, Emmanuel was democratically elected, the violence is not necessary in my opinion.
Almost all countries have abolished the absolute power of monarchy. English citizens are worse when it comes to that low tolerance and have more degenerate politicians but they don’t pelt them with vegetables.

The French citizens who did that are really degenerate and uncivilized.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by hansomb: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
anonimi:

Is France owned by white people who pay more taxes etc there? Or owned by Muslims?
How many stories of Muslims throwing tomatoes and stones at their kings and sultans have you read
it's owed by its citizens and Muslims constitute almost 10 percent of France population, they fought for freedom for the republic in both world war one and two.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by OlujobaSamuel: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
anonimi:

Unlike Nigerians who only slap, stone and burn petty thieves while hailing the politicians, public and private sector workers who live well above their means.
Is that why Trump called us shithole dwellers
Go ask your lords in APC/PDP.
Election don come again, you don show with your nonsense sarcastic comments that is not related to topics. Guess you are yet to find the archives for your irrelevant images that you use in spamming everywhere
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by stayclearofme: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lizav:
Very deserving...
Why is it well deserving? If I am to find out now you probably know nothing about French politics you just want to comment.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by kennygreen(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
anonimi:

Do you think that is why some Nigerians are selling their family inheritance to go abroad, even if it means risking death in Libya, the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea

I cant comprehend what u just typed there.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Bigchristo: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj85Zl4iTI

SOURCE
clearly means some citizens aren’t happy with his re-election, try it here the person will die in jail lol grin grin cheesy[b]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by stayclearofme: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
zeuss:
they should have used rotten eggs for more effect.
What have you used for Buhari?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
christejames:
I would like to pelt freshly prepared okpehe and ogiri on Tinubu during his campaign tour with SDP grin grin

...but I'm scared of his urchins, how do I go about it.
Good luck on your sojourn. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
I love that low tolerance for ill treatment. I really love that, in our lands, some people take a lot of bullshit or cowshit. grin grin grin

I don't know why they are stoning Macron, i am curious about this people and why they are stoning him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WoundedLamb:
Lol... French people have low tolerance for whatever they perceive as ill treatment. That's how they succeeded in abolishing the absolute power of monarchy. However, Emmanuel was democratically elected, the violence is not necessary in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Jmichael1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Try dis kind play with buhari and u knw the rest....
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by temiyato(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
U try this for Africa, u die well. Soldiers go kill everyone for the market dat day, label dem ipob or boko boys.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Meliziz: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yes almost half of the country didn't vote for him I know he won't take that for granted.
Those that didn't vote for him is simply saying baba you didn't do well so now that he won he has to listen to those that didn't vite for him than those that voted for him that's why his first trip is to the neighborhood of Marine. And that's clever! Type of politicking we lack here.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by yinkeys(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Was that election rigged ?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
aha, my curiosity is wondering, do they think it was rigged, why are they stoning him.

yinkeys:
Was that election rigged ?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by GloriousGbola: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
They held nose to vote for you, now they hold nose as they stone you with rotten fruit.

Gotta love democracy
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by favour32(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
If na one shithole for Africa,
their President go give command make them line the person belle with live bullets.
That shithole backwardness nor dey take criticism.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by whippersnapper(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
maybe I'll try and slap buhari when next he comes to my state. I want to check something
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Johel(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj85Zl4iTI

SOURCE

His wins frustrates them...bad belle pple everywhere.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I don't understand why the French hate their president

Let them just loan Buharri for just 6months and see how life go bii
;S
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by AsawanaDgreat: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
So long he remains as the president no wahala
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by LegacyB: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lizav:
Very deserving...
U think every thinks like you. Grow small sense.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by WoundedLamb: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Almost all countries have abolished the absolute power of monarchy. English citizens are worse when it comes to that low tolerance and have more degenerate politicians but they don’t pelt them with vegetables.

The French citizens who did that are really degenerate and uncivilized.

The abolition of monarchy in France was the most dramatic and significant one. Besides, if the the English people don't get as low as these French people do, on what grounds are they really worse? Even at the individual level, I don't think the English is half as intolerant as the French; this is both to thier leaders and to foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Now i understand better, had to do some little checking.
It turns out the people are not happy on how he managed the country in the recent past.

Like due to the yellow vet protest.

The stringent vaccine mandates

There is a feeling of disconnect between the people and their leader.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Theunbothered: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
prinsam30:
why dem just hate this guy like this na, even buhari wey dey give us nightmares back to back we never hate am like this, which kinda wahala be this na

Because the average Nigerian is a coward
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by completeskills: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
So much hate
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Ellasure: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
People throwing tomatoes and peppers are French natives frustrated by their inability for their votes to count.

Macron did not win the indigenous peoples votes. He won votes of naturalized citizen and foreigners that were allowed to vote.

The French open doors of the 1970 and going forward has become an albatross to the original natives and I wonder if there is anything that they could do about this. Their wisdom or foolishness of open doors to immigration is their challenges

This is what was avoided by the British people through the Brexit elections.

The globalist are planning the same for USA and it is ongoing. The French indigenous peoples votes no longer count.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Its makes sense now. seems there are just limited choices, and most did not vote either.
Ellasure:
People throwing tomatoes and peppers are French natives frustrated by their inability for their votes to count.

Macron did not win the indigenous peoples votes. He won votes of naturalized citizen and foreigners that were allowed to vote.

The French open doors of the 1970 and going forward has become an albatross to the original natives and I wonder if there is anything that they could do about this. Their wisdom or foolishness of open doors to immigration is their challenges

This is what was avoided by the British people through the Brexit elections.

The globalist are planning the same for USA and it is ongoing. The French indigenous peoples votes no longer count.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by WoundedLamb: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I love that low tolerance for ill treatment. I really love that, in our lands, some people take a lot of bullshit or cowshit. grin grin grin

I don't know why they are stoning Macron, i am curious about this people and why they are stoning him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Macron's leadership is what I'd describe as "idiosyncratic". Normally, you'd expect his party to be on the left or on the right side of the political spectrum, but he has consistently called his own a "centrist party". The implication of this is that policies don't adhere to a certain ideology thus making him unpredictable and earning him enemies on both sides. Many French people refused to vote in the last election cause he left them confused.

Again, he's been accused of overly centralizing power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by anonimi: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
Go ask your lords in APC/PDP.
Election don come again, you don show with your nonsense sarcastic comments that is not related to topics. Guess you are yet to find the archives for your irrelevant images that you use in spamming everywhere

In which parties do you have your own lords apart from APC/PDP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.