Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (92083 Views)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Iykopee(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
This life is terrible.....Ladies, mind how u move about these days. Times are hard and criminals and ritualists are on the loose. Women are becoming endangered. Don't follow those idiots promising you IPhone. Becareful with people u mingle with it. A life lost can never never be recovered. A word is enough for the wise. cry

R.I.P

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Everything about Benue represents death, tears, agony and sorrow. This is your State Omenkalives and Benuejosh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Was she Kidnapped??
What led to her death...

Some humans shaa...

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Mom007(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
This curse that is ravaging the land so... See someone's beautiful daughter... The labors that have gone into such a one as this... Stolen away at the bud... So painful!

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by benuejosh: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Op why are you saying they have killed her, please try and stay positive that she will be found alive and well...
Reports have it that she has been found dead.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Belcon(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
DryMouth:
She has been found dead with her vital parts harvested.
how true is that please shed more light..if true this country is finished

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
She is dead with parts removed.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by drmuchin: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
VERY TRAGIC STORY
NIGERIAN HORROR STORY SEASON 10

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by udy4real(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Belcon:
how true is that please shed more light..if true this country is finished

It is confirmed
RIP

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by akpascomartino: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Op why are you saying they have killed her, please try and stay positive that she will be found alive and well...

Exactly. Why should you such a bad pronouncement on her for God sake?
If she has been killed then why asking us if we came across her?

Be prayerful and optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Etoo: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is horrific. I am speechless. Nigeria is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Mom007(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We plead the blood of Jesus on her body, soul and spirit, she will be found safely in Jesus name. Amen
my dear, plead the blood on all your living relatives and friends. She is dead already. So sad. My heart is broken.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Mikeeytools: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Federal capital territory ooo. No CCTV nothing which kind useless country be this.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by 4evaReina: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
May God rest her soul �
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by jeromeekugbere(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
RIP,
We cover our friends and family with the blood of Jesus

Please y'all should be careful out there

3 Likes

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mom007:

my dear, plead the blood on all your living relatives and friends. She is dead already. So sad. My heart is broken.
Hmmmn I just read it now so sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by NisforNicky: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
eliwa47:
I just hope she's safe wherever she is now, being a corper na wahala.
Ok, why can't this brainless law maker scrape this fu*kng nysc cos I don't even know the purpose.
My dear nothing go do you, His protection is sure over you.
She's dead �

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is 21st century u guys still comit barbaric horrendous acts under the guise of "culture".

Are u saying that black man Blackman skin is cursed?

For gawd sake whereas una mate oyibo (white man) is advancing the frontiers of technology to make life easier to live and the world better place to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Oh....rest in peace baby girl.....I heard she is already dead
Na wa o...
Person loved ones nor fit go out again make person mind dey at rest
This one shock a real niggar....imagine this is someone baby sister o Sad..... Let me just sleep...you all good night.....
the boss himslf....
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Damzy101(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
[/b]Good news is now an endangered thing Nigeria. God abeg, keep saving us embarassed embarassed[b]

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
akpascomartino:

Exactly. Why should you such a bad pronouncement on her for God sake?
If she has been killed then why asking us if we came across her?

Be prayerful and optimistic.
The con3 need to b rescued asap

They should sift the creatures that believe in money rituals and separate them from normal people.

Then lock this ritual believing creatures in a dungeon and threw away the keys in the Atlantic ocean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
DryMouth:
She has been found dead with her vital parts harvested.

When will u regain ur lost memory

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
To late, Dem don kill am.

Goodness5:
Nigeria of today is the scariest, the type of atrocities people commit these days make you not want to leave your house. I pray the girl is found in one piece.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by 001spice: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
I ran out of weed and sent her out of town

Gave her 1500$$ then she came back with pounds
stupid
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Golan007: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
This is 21st century u guys still comit barbaric horrendous acts under the guise of "culture".

Are u saying that black man Blackman skin is cursed?

For gawd sake whereas una mate oyibo (white man) is advancing the frontiers of technology to make life easier to live and the world better place to live.

The Nigerian brain is too primitive to understand your message.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by TenQ: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

You are a very stupid boy.
Now, when DSS begin to question you, what will you say?
Do you think anyone is completely anonymous even on a faceless forum like NL?

https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa

Can you tell us what you know about her death?
Why did you kill her?
What was her offence?

Foolish boy!
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by rtdCivilservant: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

U are so senseless.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Klass99(f): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Segzy19:
People just dey miss anyhow these days.
Honestly Abuja is not safe. I pity corpers who justle for Abuja. Abuja is dangerous.
Hoodlums, kidnappers, and so many killers are their
Are you sure, you scared me I want to come back to Abuja
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Pakute: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We plead the blood of Jesus on her body, soul and spirit, she will be found safely in Jesus name. Amen
Kemi gbenu dake, it's too late.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by SeeItSayIt: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chatflick:
Please if you have any information about her whereabout kindly call the number on the picture I beg you with God.

Mods please help me move it to frontpage.

PS: She's lighter than she appears in the picture.

They have killed Stephanie.

Why the early conclusion that they've killed her nah?

For me, I think the announcer is a prime suspect here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.