Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (92094 Views)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh....rest in peace baby girl.....I heard she is already dead

Na wa o...

Person loved ones nor fit go out again make person mind dey at rest

This one shock a real niggar....imagine this is someone baby sister o
Sad.....
Let me just sleep...you all good night.....
make no mistake about this..no scammer, fraudster will ever REST.NEVER! it's just a matter of time.. enjoy the interlude damned niggarrrr
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by SweetVibe: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Nice name by the way.

People from plateau and to some extent taraba and bauchi really bear nice names.
That is Tiv name from Benue State

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Shootlion: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
For your information, she iis from Benue state and Tiv to be precise.

Nice name by the way.

People from plateau and to some extent taraba and bauchi really bear nice names. [/quote]
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

U are so senseless.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Redpill1: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
I ran out of weed and sent her out of town

Gave her 1500$$ then she came back with pounds

Alaye the girl don die, Dem cut her private part oya check Front page. You are under arrest
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
TenQ:

You are a very stupid boy.
Now, when DSS begin to question you, what will you say?
Do you think anyone is completely anonymous even on a faceless forum like NL?

https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa

Can you tell us what you know about her death?
Why did you kill her?
What was her offence?

Foolish boy!
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga � last nigga dissed me dropped nigga
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Peppysco: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

She was found dead and body mutilated. Do you know that this your comment can get you a life sentence? Many people are so daft on this forum that in an attempt to cruise or attract cheap likes, they make self damaging comments enough to send them to jail. Alright, if the law enforcements got wind of this your comment, I bet you, you're gone forever and as I dey feel for the poor girl, e just dey do me like say make I table your matter with this comment. If you couldn't show any empathy, why didn't you just remain silent?
Don't worry, this your comment will surely have consequences, I promise you

3 Likes

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Peppysco:

She was found dead and body mutilated. Do you know that this your comment can get you a life sentence? Many people are so daft on this forum that in an attempt to cruise or attract cheap likes, they make self damaging comments enough to send them to jail. Alright, if the law enforcements got wind of this your comment, I bet you, you're gone forever and as I dey feel for the poor girl, e just dey do me like say make I table your matter with this comment. If you couldn't show any empathy, why didn't you just remain silent?
Don't worry, this your comment will surely have consequences, I promise you
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Redpill1:

Alaye the girl don die, Dem cut her private part oya check Front page. You are under arrest
RIPP but ain't no way in hell I'm getting arrested
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

Read the next thread and you will know it's not a funny world.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Peppysco: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

You're obviously not wise, you think you're anonymous shey, continue to run your dirty mouth. That is a murder case and your comment suggests you're a party to the murder. It's just a matter of time b4 you begin to answer some questions you may know nothing about, this I promise you.
Continue to run your mouth, it is a matter of time. I have screen grabbed your comment just in case you may want to delete it. You're gonna be answering questions real soon

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Autodidact101: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Nice name by the way.

People from plateau and to some extent taraba and bauchi really bear nice names.

She is Tiv, from Benue State.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Chatflick(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

Why the early conclusion that they've killed her nah?

For me, I think the announcer is a prime suspect here
You are clearly mad. It's better to shut up if you have no knowledge of something than to open your mouth and vomit nonsense. Was she related to you? Do you want her alive more than I do? Nonsense.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Peppysco:

You're obviously not wise, you think you're anonymous shey, continue to run your dirty mouth. That is a murder case and your comment suggests you're a party to the murder. It's just a matter of time b4 you begin to answer some questions you may know nothing about, this I promise you.
Continue to run your mouth, it is a matter of time. I have screen grabbed your comment just in case you may want to delete it. You're gonna be answering questions real soon
last nigga dissed me dropped, nigga so do not test me!!
We gon slide, wet yo shyt up and made it home 'fore you hear a siren (on my mama)
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Read the next thread and you will know it's not a funny world.
RIPP

Too bad!
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Neoteny7: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We plead the blood of Jesus on her body, soul and spirit, she will be found safely in Jesus name. Amen

Jesus slept this one out.

She's dead already.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by ignis: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2022
we lost her
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Chatflick:
Please if you have any information about her whereabout kindly call the number on the picture I beg you with God.

Mods please help me move it to frontpage.

PS: She's lighter than she appears in the picture.

They have killed Stephanie.

If there is any time people should embrace Christ and serve him faithfully, it is now. If you do, God will protect you from evils like this. But most of our young ones are not ready. They want to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season. The days we are living in is so evil. Hide yourself under the wings of the Almighty God. Don't trust any friend. It's your friend that will kill you.

If you must honour invitation, let it be in a public place.

Avoid free rides in cars of people you don't know very well.

Above all, akways listen to your heart before you go out. There are early signs to dangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Unbelievable so sad
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by DryMouth: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2022
kareemkamil:

When will u regain ur lost memory
In as much as your family is suffering from amnesia, try as much as possible not to disgrace them publicly.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by LuckyKeys1: 1:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Too bad, during my service year in 2020/2021, we were not allowed to wear the khaki for over 5 months. Reason is that we were exposed to kidnappers when we are on uniform.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Poiu11: 3:12am On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by OOLUSEG(m): 3:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

If there is any time people should embrace Christ and serve him faithfully, it is now. If you do, God will protect you from evils like this. But most of our young ones are not ready. They want to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season. The days we are living in is so evil. Hide yourself under the wings of the Almighty God. Don't trust any friend. It's your friend that will kill you.

Above all, akways listen to your heart before you go out. There are early signs to dangers.
SENSELESS THINKING...
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MrCover: 3:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Cha E
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by hardbody: 4:00am On Apr 28, 2022
LuckyKeys1:
Too bad, during my service year in 2020/2021, we were not allowed to wear the khaki for over 5 months. Reason is that we were exposed to kidnappers when we are on uniform.

Very sad and unfortunate but why is this? I honestly seek to understand why corpers in uniform are targeted? Is there a reason behind it?
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Seredebe: 5:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Astoria:
Are you so stupid or plainly annoying? This is a fuvking missing and probably dead person's thread! Fuvk off please!!!

A scammer does not have conscience. The fool is after swindling people of their hard-earned money
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Quite lovely and true.
The emboldened is rampant in Abuja. Ritualists use flashy cars to lure ladies in, with the guise of giving them a free ride. They might have some chemicals lcee with a sleeping agent in a handkerchief, or they might have a juju fetish pot underneath the passenger seat, which immediately makes the lady to go unconscious or unable to struggle.
It will usually work on ladies that are void of a functioning Holy Spirit in them.
God protect us, as we strive to stay connected to the vine.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2022
I just saw the news on Instablog that she's comfirmed dead and her private part missing, it will never be well with those that are responsible for her death.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Omoluabi16:
She is not coming back..she was found dead with her body parts missing.

God will punish all these politicians and Yahoo boys committing these barbaric rituals.
start by exposing the ones in your street. That fool that drives around morning till night with tinted glass, no job, no source of income.
Re: Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) by CSTRR: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2022
The way women are being wasted in Nigeria, are you sure there is no going to be an acute shortage of marriageable women.?

What is going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.