Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" (2240 Views)

BREAKING: We Are Not Afraid Of Anybody – El-rufai Dares ‘villa Cabals’ / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
“I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody, I'm An Entirely Different Expression With My Own Mind” — Singer Ozonna Addresses People Expecting Him To Fit Into His Father, Governor Soludo’s Shoes

“I wanted to take this chance to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been streaming and sharing my music, your support means the world!. Its been humbling and i can’t wait to share my new music with you all.

“Also wanted to take this chance to stress that I am not an extension of anybody. I am my own person, an entirely different expression/ experience. An autonomous being with my own mind and ideas but most importantly.”

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by NwaNimo1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Then change your surname from Soludo to something else.....like Ewu awusa!

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by rickpat(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
na wa
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
mr man....
are you a addict....??

thats all we care about....

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by omenka(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Omo!!! Looks like Mkpurummiri has done a number on this one. embarassed

Truth be told though, what he said is the absolute truth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Malory: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
He has looks like Gaybriel

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:
mr man....
are you a addict....??

E no suppose concern you na,why we Nigerians no dey get sense say people dey free to live their life the way Dem take want am.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
na wa....
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
rickpat:
na wa
No be small bro!

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Reminds me of some people in advanced countries with free education and Good job waiting for you.
But most prefer to do nothing in the name of being themselves.
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:

E no suppose concern you na,why we Nigerians no dey get sense say people dey free to live their life the way Dem take want am.

drugs....
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:

na wa....
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by omenka(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Meanwhile, imagine for a split second this were to be Tinubu's, Buhari's, or Osinbajo's son!! Just imagine what AfghanEasternis would have been saying right now.

Nairaland servers would have been overwhelmed tonight.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
Question: Who killed Dele Giwa?
Answer: Baba, if you put "ngida" na you sabi oo grin grin

You too deep bro!
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Legendforte: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:

I tire ooh
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:

drugs....
Yes oo,e no concern you as far as you no see am dey take drugs.
Even if em dey take,must he tell you?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by kaladoz: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
small pikin talk
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by kaladoz: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:
Meanwhile, imagine for a split second this were to be Tinubu's, Buhari's, or Osinbajo's son!! Just imagine what AfghanEasternis would have been saying right now.

Stop talking like a fool, what wrong did the boy do there now?

11 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:

Yes oo,e no concern you as far as you no see am dey take drugs.
Even if em dey take,must he tell you?

but.... undecided undecided
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Madmohamed123: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
“I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody, I'm An Entirely Different Expression With My Own Mind” — Singer Ozonna Addresses People Expecting Him To Fit Into His Father, Governor Soludo’s Shoes

“I wanted to take this chance to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been streaming and sharing my music, your support means the world!. Its been humbling and i can’t wait to share my new music with you all.

“Also wanted to take this chance to stress that I am not an extension of anybody. I am my own person, an entirely different expression/ experience. An autonomous being with my own mind and ideas but most importantly.”
some times too much school no good this one don't Read enter his Brian
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Madmohamed123: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:

who be this one

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jondelng:
Reminds me of some people in advanced countries with free education and Good job waiting for you.
But most prefer to do nothing in the name of being themselves.
This I think is different. The young man wants music, nothing more. He can still be successful and make a name for himself. I remember Fela whenever this guy's issue comes up. He was from a very good and responsible family. At that time you either become a Doctor, like his brother Beko or an engineer or something similar. But Fela chose his music. Guess what? Today, he is more popular than any of his siblings.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Madmohamed123:
who be this one
Simply difficult to understand
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Madmohamed123:
grin
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Honestly bro grin
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by LagosEmir: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:

Stop talking like a fool
Why bring tribalism into this Idiot

You want me to talk about one of tinubu son that dropped his Mercedes G-wagon as collateral in Olowu Ikeja, after taking drugs worth millions of naira and ran out of cash to pay

Una go just dey expose Tinubu yansh to ridicule

7 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by festacman(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozonna Soludo may be a creative and an artiste but something that has to do with GENDER inventory turmoil is brewing in his personality.

He may overcome it or he may not but it is his life to live.

His parents should brace up for whatever would happen since he resides abroad where gay marriage is permitted but polygamy is haram.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by DonBenny77(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:
mr man....
are you a addict....??

How do you conclude
You may be wrong
I think it's just his style.
This one weirdo no reach FELA sef.
Nigerians just like to conclude, gossip, defame and Susupon , meanwhile the real junkies are some of our family members.
You even asked you to care?
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boy be like an addict grin
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:
mr man....
are you a addict....??

That's how you people will be misbehaving online. Whats your business if he's an addict??
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by DonBenny77(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:

They all have kids like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Southeasterner Has Been A CJN Since 1914 Till Date / Breaking: Tinubu's Cutest Pictures Of Today / My Brother From The North Said He Only Heard Of Peter Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.