Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (1835 Views)

Federal Highways Enlisted For Privatization, 75 Companies Apply / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Instead of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by lordm(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
That road you uploaded is simulation, mind you there are some good highways in Nigeria. Not all road are bad you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Islandlady(f): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
What do you guys derive in inferiority complex and low self esteem

There are many federal roads that is much better than that stuff you uploaded up there for Nigeria

C'mon you can do better than this or else don't be unfortunate

Meanwhile you picked one of their best roads Abroad and picked some of our worst road here to compare, who does that... meanwhile check out some of our federal roads too

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: - by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
lordm:
That road you uploaded is simulation, mind you there are some good highways in Nigeria. Not all road are bad you know
my point is that roadside hawking should be banned . more trees should be planted like that 3d simulation. we need more farms on those lands. I remember seeing something very similar driving from Calabar -Ikom - Ogoja. some parts of the road was lined with trees exactly like that simulation . I think it was Donald Duke that planted those trees . I am not sure if the trees are still there now but what i saw was awesome, it was like driving in Europe. Have you been to cross River ? The lush flora and fauna nature,especially around the Boki local government and northern cross river is predestined and untouched ,when I visited that place, I almost felt i died and went to paradise, total peace and tranquility

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
What do you guys derive in inferiority complex and low self esteem

There are many federal roads that is much better than that stuff you uploaded up there for Nigeria

C'mon you can do better than this or else don't be unfortunate

Meanwhile you picked one of their best roads Abroad and picked some of our worst road here to compare, who does that... meanwhile check out some of our federal roads too
Firstly, my original image is a 3d simulation. secondly, although Nigeria has some good roads , None of those images you posted are Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by Islandlady(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
hammermcc:
Firstly, my original image is a 3d simulation. secondly, although Nigeria has some good roads , None of those images you posted are Nigeria
Whattt do I look like a joker to you...all the images I posted are in Abuja Nigeria, so what next undecided

Try working on your low self esteem and inferiority complex...and also learn to travel round thanks grin

6 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Whattt do I look like a joker to you...all the images I posted are in Abuja Nigeria, so what next undecided

Try working on your low self esteem and inferiority complex...and also learn to travel round thanks grin
None of those images you posted are Nigeria kid
Re: - by Islandlady(f): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
hammermcc:
So where are dey from...kiddo grin

4 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
-

4 Likes

Re: - by Wazobia2216: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Them don cover the gutters finish to prevent the breeds of mosquitoes or people dumping refuse for there

All they do is to import the laws that favors them and not the development!

Even their miscreated miscreants here shouting "vote for Tinubu", ask them his achievement as a governor for 8 years! shocked

They will start mentioning that of Fashola grin grin grin grin cheesy

Insult them from today till tomorrow, them go still go national stadium, go collect one cup of rice undecided shocked Nawa!

1 Like

Re: - by kenny714433(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Very useless country, with very stupid citizens. Plenty roads in this Uyo are like this, but the very stupid citizens have defaced it with dumping refuse indiscriminately, posting flyers on everything that stands.

In Uyo here, the even trade on the pedestrian lane, some even close a dual carriage lane with their goods, and everyone just walk pass comfortably.

Whenever I visit the Catholic Secondary school I graduated from, I just think of how Nigeria should be.

They should force everyone to get back to nursery school and learn cleanliness.

5 Likes

Re: - by Quintopia: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2022
hammermcc:

Shut up. What do you know about Nigeria?

Small boy typing rubbish.

If your parents did not take you around Nigeria to know its level, blame them.

Abuja, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Quintopia:

these ones are Nigeria. mostly Abuja , and those roads are not the norm in Nigeria. Next time post the right images. it still doesn't negate the original point of this thread

1 Like

Re: - by Quintopia: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: - by Quintopia: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2022
hammermcc:
these ones are Nigeria. mostly Abuja , and those roads are not the norm in Nigeria. Next time post the right images. it still doesn't negate the original point of this thread

Shut up. ''Those roads'' ARE the norm in Nigeria. There are expressways ALL OVER Nigeria. And they are seeing greater attention and maintenance under this govt.

What YOU need to do is get your broke asss around the nation to see what is being done and what has been achieved in infrastructure, instead of sitting in your basement with no clue, typing ignorant, negative rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: - by Quintopia: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Uyo, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: - by Emilokoiyawon: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2022
You are confusion rural road network with busy city streets. Sense is far from you.
Re: - by Quintopia: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Enugu, Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Quintopia:
Enugu, Nigeria

what exactly is your point? i'm talking about rural roads and interstate roads , not city roads. who cares about those trash you are posting

1 Like

Re: - by omowolewa: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Nice responses
Re: - by phemmyfour: 5:40am On Apr 28, 2022
We LL get there one day
Re: - by Sonyboom765: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2022
hammermcc:
what exactly is your point? i'm talking about rural roads and interstate roads , not city roads. who cares about those trash you are posting

You have no point, the road he added are no local highways. So rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: - by MartinCorridon: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2022
angry
Re: - by Islandlady(f): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2022
hammermcc:
https://de.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Autostrada_A2

Poland

UK
Now I know you are very stupid.
Those roads I posted are Abuja-kaduna-kano interstate roads

You and the likes of you are the problem of this country...rubbish boy

1 Like

Re: - by OVB123: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2022
I believe we will get there some day.
Re: - by alanto: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Omonna ko da rara.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Stage Collapse As Wike Steps In at the presidential primary / You Lied, Seun Osewa Doesn't Like Tinubu At All - Nigerians Blast David Hundeyin / Buhari Will Disappoint Those Waiting For Him To Rig Election For Them. Lawan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.