Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out (7924 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! / Visa Lottery Results Are Out (DV 2010 Status Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by fatherxmas: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2011
By this Friday, July 15th, Kentucky consular center releases her 2011 lottery results. only 3000 out of 6000 Nigerians winners will receive visas. visa derivatives will further streamline the chances of original winners. it is therefore an increasingly competitive interview. an opportunity of a life time must not be dashed.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2011
which kind of opportunity of a life time,pls dont brainwash people in this place
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Fogman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2011
Source please
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by akinbimatt: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
either you win or not,don"t bother wasting your money in processing the visa if u don"t have minimum university degree,o level do not longer work in most cases at the embassy again unlike previous years,even with your degree,be ready for gmat and gre,and toefl or even further maths questions at the embassy,and make sure your age is 26 years and above,that will increase your chances of getting the visa, i have a friend that went for the 2011 dv interview in june,after paying the non refundable visa fee,been through the stress of medical,police report,also a b.sc holder,and after answering their interview questions correctly,he was denied, quess what they use to deny him, he used two results waec and neco,he passed well in neco,waec was his first exam,and he was ask why he passed well in the neco than waec.how do you expect him to answer that,don't they fail in america?see,these americans are crazy and smart people,infact i think mostly the so call visa lottery/greencard is an avenue to raise money into their economy.many people get denied at the embassy, even if you are lucky to get the visa, their is no hail mary pass again in america, like my brother over their says

good jobs are hard to find like dinoseur bones

after taxes you regret ever working,

think twice my brother,

choose from canada,australia or some europe countries or rather picture everlasting life in  nigeria 4real,

lots of people are doing their thang ova here mehn,

the police force are forcing money from the people in public,  northerners on the other side are getting busy with bomb blasting,,   southerners are

having fun with kidnapping, westerners are already running away(read the story of a married women that was found on another man's bed in a

house 6 street away from her home somewhere in lagos ,she claims it was the flood that carried her there, lol)"and some also thinking bout relocating

coz of flood to avoid such tragedy probably to east where they will be forgotten like prodiga son, you can see is funny round here  naija,

so you are left with lots of options if you can think clear, just get a job or get a life mehnn!
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Jimohmk: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2011
Bros, why did u said only 3000 ll recievd thr visa, so wat ll happen to d remain 3000.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2011
Akinbimatt, american embassy should go to HELL for all i care.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Fogman(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Akinbimatt, american embassy should go to HELL for all i care.

It has alway been like that. Every year US issues 55000 greencard thru this program, but 100,000 winners are always selected. This is because not all winners ll meet the requirements.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^Fogman, i understand what you're trying to figure out, before applying for the annual DV-lottery, they should let every applicants knows their requirements in the US embassy before applying like for d lottery, (1) if you're not up to 26yrs and above don't apply, (2) if you're combining two result certs don't, (3) if you don't have an insider to stay with on your first visit then don't apply and etc but not by allowing 100,000 of ppl to win whilst its only 20,000ppl or less will be granted visa after those 100,000 winners has paid the non-refundable fee for the interview, is that not a scam? after they'll see Nigeria as the only scamming countries while they're also scamming dv-lottery winners in a trickish way through unnecessary interviews to make money for themselves here in Nigeria embassy after the US governments as confirmed as winner through their website.

Moreover, we don't even know maybe its the US goverments & US ambassadors in nigeria are working in hands to scam ppl through their yeye non-refundable fee to generate money for their country economy by allowing more than 100,000ppl to win but only let less than 20,000 winners to get the visa. God knows mtcheew!
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by danie09(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2011
Every sane nigerian shoud now now winning the US visa lottery does not even guarantee a good life in america. Don't waster your time fasting and praying over it. Try your luck in canada or australia. You will make it in those countries.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by justwise(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2011
danie09:

Every sane nigerian shoud now now winning the US visa lottery does not even guarantee a good life in america. Don't waster your time fasting and praying over it. Try your luck in canada or australia. You will make it in those countries.

Make it indeed, its not easy anywhere, its even harder when u are not a citizen or have paper to work legally. Please don't mislead pple.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2011
Tosinville:

^^^Fogman, i understand what you're trying to figure out, before applying for the annual DV-lottery, they should let every applicants knows their requirements in the US embassy before applying like for d lottery, (1) if you're not up to 26yrs and above don't apply, (2) if you're combining two result certs don't, (3) if you don't have an insider to stay with on your first visit then don't apply and etc but not by allowing 100,000 of ppl to win whilst its only 20,000ppl or less will be granted visa after those 100,000 winners has paid the non-refundable fee for the interview, is that not a scam? after they'll see Nigeria as the only scamming countries while they're also scamming dv-lottery winners in a trickish way through unnecessary interviews to make money for themselves here in Nigeria embassy after the US governments as confirmed as winner through their website.

Moreover, we don't even know maybe its the US goverments & US ambassadors in nigeria are working in hands to scam ppl through their yeye non-refundable fee to generate money for their country economy by allowing more than 100,000ppl to win but only let less than 20,000 winners to get the visa. God knows mtcheew!

I have to agree with those points u made.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2011
^^Real talk, a country where almost everybody knows they'll die by guns but they just don't know when, is that a peaceful country? afterall they'll be feeling so fly at the embassy as if their country is the best to live telling you to convince them that you'll come back to your country after mission there.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2011
^^To daniel

justwise
Sincerely, its true, they're just trying to scam ppl lately with their dv-lottery.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Jimohmk: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2011
It's 2ru dat, Australia and Canada is run visalottery program
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^No website for their lottery?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by tpia5: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
Jimohmk:

It's 2ru dat, Australia and Canada is run visalottery program

valid links?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^U sef dey here, omo-calabar?lol
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by fatherxmas: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
GOOD DAY FOLKS

the us govt/us embassy has very good intentions about d lottery thing, d challenge at present is d confusion  in d air. d us embassy in lagos/abuja wll definitely grant u a visa if all parameters are right and u ar well informed about there operations. a lot of applicants/winners base there preparation on obsolete formats or old guidelines. some are being mislead by families and friends who won some yrs back.

usa remains a land of opportunities. this is a countrie where u can showcase ur talent, intellectual prowess, entrepreneurship dexterity and achieving peak of ur carreer. check it out Philip Emeagwali, K. Okikiolu: and others. Ameriaca has d largest concentration of best schools in d world. obtaining d usa greencard gives u access to a lot of countries in d world. u become one of d best in ur choosen field and decide to practice in any other country of d world, in which u ar more respected.

without any sentiment, d present world we live in is dangerous to live in , not only america.

VISA LOTTERY RESULT WILL BE OUT TOMORROW, 6PM NIGERIA TIME, LOOK IT UP USING UR CONFIRMATION LETTER, ON D DVLOTTERY STATUS CHECK.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
Jimohmk:

It's 2ru dat, Australia and Canada is run[b] visalottery program[/b]

Which visa lottery?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by blinzho69(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out
poster i thought it was DV 2012 not 2011
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Gbenge77(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Real talk, a country where almost everybody knows they'll die by guns but they just don't know when, is that a peaceful country? afterall they'll be feeling so fly at the embassy as if their country is the best to live telling you to convince them that you'll come back to your country after mission there.

"Almost everybody will die by guns".Dont you think thats a bit exaggerated?What about the man-made disasters that occur in Nigeria?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by danie09(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
justwise:

Make it indeed, its not easy anywhere, its even harder when u are not a citizen or have paper to work legally. Please don't mislead pple.
@ justwise all am just trying to say is to erase that feeliing of 'my life will become a paradise on earth if only i can make it to USA' that most nigerians have . Canada and australia are nice countries too cos they have an enabling environment for everybody irrespective of the race or nationality but that doesn't mean anybody should expect a better life there without a work permit and proper documentation.am not advising anybody to go there o.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by ShyOne(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
2012 DV Lottery Results

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

Open this link

Click Continue

Then - Put in your:

Confirmation Number (that was on your letter)

type your last name/first name middle name (Put in the slash)

type date of birth

THIS JUST POSTED AT NOON TODAY - LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO.

I called 606-526-7682  - This is the Kentucky Consular Visa Office that monitors the DV Lottery Program

I wish you all well.

wink
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by tunnytox(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
Tosinville:

You've been watching too much of Crime and Investigation Channel grin grin what ever you or anyone think USA is still one of the best place to live so its worth fighting for especially for Naija folks abeg make dem fast and pray and even waka go prayer mountain goodluck to all winners
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by pat077: 5:56am On Jul 16, 2011
I've tried it, but it keeps sayin session timed out what shld i do? I only type my last name or Must i type d full name?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by pat077: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2011
I've tried it, but it keeps sayin session timed out what shld i do? I only type my last name or Must i type d full name?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by blessedmic(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2011
To me travel abroad or to a place like US means freedom and I believe it's the same thing to some other people too.
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Tosinville(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2011
^^Freedom? whats the freedom?
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
truth be told and with all due respect ,I don't like the US, never had never will. It is one country I am not keen to visit. My husband knows this and thank goodness has not suggested it yet. I love canada and could visit every year same as Europe as well. I'd rather visit thailand than the US, wouldn't visit US even if na free first class ticket.

Not trying to be rude here, I respect people that love it over there but it's not just my thing. I chose to study in europe and not in the US when the opportunity came.

US, not my thang
Re: Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
jennykadry:

truth be told and with all due respect ,I don't like the US, never had never will. It is one country I am not keen to visit. My husband knows this and thank goodness has not suggested it yet. I love canada and could visit every year same as Europe as well. I'd rather visit thailand than the US, wouldn't visit US even if na free first class ticket.

Not trying to be rude here, I respect people that love it over there but it's not just my thing. I chose to study in europe and not in the US when the opportunity came.

US, not my thang

The same with me, USA doesn't do it for me, i refused to go there to study when i was asked to, rather i came to the UK to do it sole for refusing to go to USA. Its not that i hate Americans or stuff, it doesn't really get me going.

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Is Not A VISA Free / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? / Finally! Crystal Services Is Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.