Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed (30269 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by shortIGBOman: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
BrownRoofRep:

There is no single land in Igboland that is taken over by Fulani and there never will be.
They are even aware of that.

Unlike certain cowards that lost their lands and rulers to a few thin Fulani nomads.
Ilorin was taken over from you long head cowards and is gone forever. cheesy

I challenge you to go to Ilorin and call it Yoruba land, let's see if they will not mouth your oblong head on spike. grin

Lies.
Go to Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Abia and see things for yourself. So many IDP camps in those States, due to the activities of Fulani Herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Isahalbash(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emmajn1:
nobi them them o. Fulani doesn't have land in northern Nigeria but are rulling over hausas and kanuri. Hausa and Kanuri are two different indigenous people.

All top political positions are held by Fulani. Imagine that no Hausa Emir in Hausa land o. Fulani killing them everyday and commiting crimes in Nigeria then hide under Hausa-Fulani slogan.

Actually, Fulanis are ruling over Hausas not Kanuris. The kings in Borno and Yobe are called "Mai's" not " Emir's".

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gambari pa Fulani ko lejo nnu

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by shortIGBOman: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stronghold91:

My mama de crazy

Ok, we Don hear you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by franktech(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
I pity Hausas. They have really been dealt with and reduced to roadside beggars
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Iamnorth: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
limeta:
When is about fulanis they are simply called hoodlums
No mention of their tribe ever .
well, Allahraine,maybe its high time to call a spade ' a spade'
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Daggash98: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Liberation time

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by VPN11(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Indigenous people of Nigeria are awake;This is our generational battle.
We are not our fathers.

Uthman Dan Fodio started Jihad (1804-1809) to conquer the Hausa States in Northern Nigeria and parts of Cameroon, his excuse was that he wanted to establish a pure form of Islam. That was a lie. He wanted to conquer the people, take over their land, and impose Fulani Emirs on them as their rulers.

It was a geopolitical land grab shrouded in religious garb to deceive the unwary who were about to be enslaved. He succeeded. He conquered the Hausa States one state at a time, took their land and resources, and imposed Fulani Emirs, usually his relatives to rule with iron fist all the Hausa States. He named this area Sokoto Caliphate.

His relatives who he made Emirs and village heads exercised absolute authority and control over the millions of Hausa people who before then had their independent governments. Those Emirs were dictators who exercised the power of life and death over the millions of Hausa people over whom they ruled. The Emirs seized all Hausa land, decreed that the land belonged to the Emirs and village heads who portioned them out to individual farmers, and demanded one third to half of the harvest the farmers gathered at harvest time. They also imposed other forms of taxes on the Hausa people who they called “talakawas” (commoners), distinct from the Fulani rulers who were the “aristocrats” (born to rule), a situation they justified using the medieval philosophy of “divine right of kings.” The Emirs did not only control the land of the Hausas, they exercised absolute control over anything and everything in their emirate. If the Emir took fancy to a commoner’s wife he simply asked that the wife be transferred to him; if he fancied a man’s daughter he ordered that the daughter be sent to him as a wife. If he liked any property belonging to a talakawa he simply ordered that it be transferred to him. These were orders that were carried out without question. If the Emir was displeased with the way a man reacted or behaved when the Emir took his wife, the Emir would order the man killed and it was done – no questions asked. The Emir shut down public highways and opened them at his pleasure. This is how the Hausa states lost their freedom and became a servile people ruled by a handful of despotic Fulani dictators called Emirs.

Stiff military resistance by the Gwari of Southern Kaduna, the Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Idoma, and Igala, to the South and the Kanuri to the North East; plus difficult terrain, and the defeat and subjugation of the Sokoto Caliphate by the British colonialists combined to stop the Jihad of Uthman Dan Fodio and his march towards the south in 1809. Immediately after Nigerian Independence in 1960, descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio openly declared their intention to resume Jihad until they dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean. The leader of this second Jihad, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, stated categorically that they will use the Gwari, Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Igala, Yoruba, and Idoma of the Middle Belt as tools to continue their military campaign to conquer the South. He insinuated that Nigeria is a plantation bequeathed to the Fulani by Allah and that the Fulani will milk it until it dies.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by franktech(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hausas need to wake up and wipe them out or else Hausa will go extinct.
Iamnorth:
well, Allahraine,maybe its high time to call a spade ' a spade'
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by TruthinAction: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Who's Hausa, who's Fulani?
It's a shame.

The Hausas are the original owner of the lands. The fulanis came into their lands and conquered them. I don't blame you. They have taken history away from our schools so people will not get acquainted with stories like this.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Family business! Fula terrorist trying to conquer all Hausa people! Their eyes go clear one day!
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Ogbodobeogbodo: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
The Hausa's friendly gesture to the fulanis have now become a thing of bitter regret, the Fulani militias only understand the language of war, Hausas should quickly rescue themselves from the Fulani bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by oxygeng: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
libertyfather:

Abeg who dey home?
grin grin
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by GoodIsGod: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only region dragging Naija backward.

One day will be one day.

Solution shall come

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
TruthinAction:

The Hausas are the original owner of the lands. The fulanis came into their lands and conquered them. I don't blame you. They have taken history away from our schools so people will not get acquainted with stories like this.
I know. I just asked cos they seem to be one. Thunder fire any intruder
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
nzeobi:
So Hausa and Fulani actually fight

U no hear hausa Christians?
U guy guys tot only u people are Christians in nigeria. There are native Christians all over the north. Even kebbi state or borno

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by paramakina202: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Toor no be them talk say Fulani and Hausa na the same and one people?
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by TheGift: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
I know some young uns on Nairaland don’t know there is a difference between Hausa & Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by TheOgaBoss: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
libertyfather:

Abeg who dey home?
Ma haisa na, the fulanis came from futa jallon but unfortunately they begin give Hausa people woto woto since the time of Usman Dan fodio, e be like say the Hausa don dey wake up

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by nzeobi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

U no hear hausa Christians?
U guy guys tot only u people are Christians in nigeria. There are native Christians all over the north. Even kebbi state or borno

Lol I did my youth service in zuru so I know they have christians

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yeah we go again...Yoloba media. Plentiful..Largest my foot,you see those propaganda, stop am,stop am ooo..stop am

Jeezuzpick:

Hausawa are very different from the Fulani.

Don't be deceived.

They are not one.

There is nothing like "Hausa-Fulani".

The Fulani use this ploy of "oneness" to skew census numbers and rig elections because they simply don't have the numbers.

The Yoruba are actually the largest SINGLE ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by poiZon: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
libertyfather:

Abeg who dey home?
Na for san siro..
Inter milan vs ac milan..

Both dey home

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Gyarah: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
The chicken has come home to roast.
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Emma1Oj(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sirlancelort:

Thanks for the correction but it's meant to be pidgin anyway.
No mind me. My busy body too much. I tot is auto correct.
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Juliusdking(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
libertyfather:

Abeg who dey home?
both of them dey home
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by izubext007: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
They shall eat and drink thier own blood .
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Fedelma: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
I doesn't comment of friendly matches, aftrall it's a family thing
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Sirlancelort(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emma1Oj:
No mind me. My busy body too much. I tot is auto correct.
No hard feeling bro, let love lead.
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by tenpipsperday: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is there any difference between the two?

Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Obainomilano: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Aboki kill aboki
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Bahamas95(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Its a derby match.
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed by Excuzeme: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Who's Hausa, who's Fulani?
It's a shame.

They are actually different People.
The Hausas are indigenous to Nigeria but the Fulanis are Nomadic herdsmen who came from outside Nigeria.

The problem is the Hausas, out of Religious stoopidity, allowed the Fulanis to enter them and thought they are "one" since they mostly will understand each other's language (like Anambra Igbo and Delta Igbo).

But the Fulani have always being a murderous bunch of savages and no civilisation can tolerate them but the Hausas accomodated and collaborated with them, to dominate other tribes.
Now, its payback time for the Hausas, "what goes round, comes around"

The Hausas better rescue themselves before Buhari's people from Futa Jalon exterminate them completely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week / Olawepo Hashim Presidential Rally Live In Abuja / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.