Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication (58805 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Very lazy guy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by pegix(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
[Pquote author=mariovito post=112343350]You seem to be the only person that understood the Instagram post.

[/quote]their haste to comment for likes wouldnot allow critical analysis

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Petshopng: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
I too like this guy
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Davido doesn't know that achieving ur desired body physic requires patience and discipline. I'm naturally a big person. And we have the tendency to be outrageously fat in my family. So growing up I became conscious of my body and what I eat. I try to avoid certain foods. And take more of fibrous foods like beans, fruits and veggies. My best soup remains vegetable soup. And I do constant push up of 50 almost everyday. Then I try as much as possible to create time walk around after work. I walk alot even though I have a car. My younger brothers who aren't as conscious as I am look like 5yrs older than me. With very big stomach. And I'm always wondering how do you guys cope.
Davido is a celebrity for crying out loud. He needs to alws stay physically sharp and healthy. Let him look at people like chris brown and others. It's not easy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by muheeb01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
There's herbs to burn out belly fat quickly with or without sit up you'll see the desire changes in a week,pure natural herbs no side effect at all...tell israel to contact me check my signature
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Eecho(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Despite months of dedication to the Gym, OBO finally pulls out after discovering no changes in his Stomok

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4zRFut1QA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
you are just an illiterate blogger , it's a pity you couldn't read to understand what he wrote .
Mumu , he said , he is going back to his normal routine diet that helped him cut some weight the past few weeks. That he noticed without prescribed diet it would be difficult for him to get good result . He went further to say no one should bring unhealthy food close to him again .
Tunez Mumu !
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by tctrills: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.
Wow, this is just pure hate.
If you think it's easy to be one of Africa most recognized voices just because you have a rich family, then point out how many other kids from wealthy homes are this recognized. The most important thing is to be comfortable in your skin. Not everyone needs a workout. Davido is clearly not Obese. He can get much trimer but it's up to him so why the hate?
You claim he is arrogant but your write-up shows that of a deeply arrogant and disturbed individual fueled with hate and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Prisco4luv(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is not by false.. weldone davido
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by highness25(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Despite months of dedication to the Gym, OBO finally pulls out after discovering no changes in his Stomok

Wetin concern me. By the time you go resemble person wey from Congo you go know. Shey you no say you be short dude?
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by highness25(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:

Wetin concern me. By the time you go resemble person wey from Congo you go know. Shey you no say you be short dude
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Kantebets(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Make him com work 4 Magho block industry, Benin City... I guarantee am 9packs plus a Michael Jackson slim figure under 3 days!

cool
u see that kind physical work dey give pesin muscle without even gym
Without gym I get six packs due to nature of my work

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Iamnorth: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.
take a chill pill,ask yourself if your unsolicited opinion is worth a cent...are you in any way frustrated?
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Bmaster(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
[s]30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.[/s]
calm down.
Its obvious u got nothing to do about OBO's fate,so be calming down

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Adrian98(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
you are just a bitter person. all this for someone who doesnt know you exist
crackheadZara:

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Amalekki: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Adrian98:
you are just a bitter person. all this for someone who doesnt know you exist
That's what social media does to people. They forget their personal reality while focusing on others grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Besk: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by purejustice36: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
This clout and his senseless cultist giveaway fans

Machala no dey work out like this but he stay fit on stead
How can you be working out and still be eating junks and drinking nonsense drinks and smoking kush on stead ?

If davido know how big he is, he wouldn’t be calling that betrayal Cubana chiefpriest his bestie

His problem is that he doesn’t know his level , see burnaboy , wizkid, 2face, tiwa savage, kizz Daniel, reekado banks, tekno , mayorkun, naira Marley all looking fit

Na to dey follow chiefpriest upandan with that one heavy belle like drum
This guy needs to know his level instead of rolling with kids like zlatan ibile, skiibii, just for people to say he’s nice

FC for life abeg
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by revolt(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thus was 2 1 months workout. I wasn't even serious .. cos I only spent 45mins each session. 4 days a week.

This is the reason I have no sympathy for obese people. It's discipline. Dude has been working out and still eating fufu at night. Still drinking beer and eating all sorts of rubbish...

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by kelspinall(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
is either the instructor is lazy or ur mind still dey for some choppingsins wey you dey chop behind camera brother, you try but 3 weeks small for change to happen
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by apatheticme(f): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:

Omor!!! shocked

He offend you before grin grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by mrdino(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Of course he will give up nah, when it's not pvssy.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by 2023NaijaVoter: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thread title is misleading na.

Good thing mr man decided to clean up his diet and do gym exercises.

"You can't outrun your fork."
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Rodeoz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shey this oyinbo no too much like this?
grin grin grin grin

Lol, easy on him. Just imagine he wasn't famous. You could view this from a random guy, smile, and just move on like it's nothing without no hate or prejudice.
Let's let him be. He's a regular guy, extremely regular. Only fame and perhaps his family's wealth attracts him to hate.

But dey vex small small o. grin grin grin grin grin

crackheadZara:
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:

Wetin Davido do you?
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Pootle: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
slam 2 large raps of semo for my nigga grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by 2elliot: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
U be mumu eh
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Greystone: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
How e take concern us abeg. If he gave up on chioma, how much more gym.

grin

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Athemisia: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:
Davido be calming down. Look, if you pumped all the irons in the world and still be careless about your calories, you will gain weight rather than lose. Therefore, combination of exercise and dieting is desirable.

Make sure you do proper aerobics. Make you no go collapse for stage. Osun State people who are waiting for you as their future governor no wan hear stories. Abeg! grin
His gym instructors must be a crook... Pumping iron makes one gain weight (muscle mass) and lose fat.
Aerobics is the way to go to lose muscle mass.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Musisco01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:

Don't be so bitter madam. Try to be calming down, since he isn't the cause of whatever it is you are going through

Too much insult and battery
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by bepositive11: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hahaha!! Good one. He should add alcohol to his list of banned items grin

Alcohol actually does give people pot belly

Mooh247:

tongue

Common sense

Hennessy and carbonated beverages gives so much calories that you might have to work as bricklayer in a construction site to burn off such calorie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes / Charles Okocha Shows How Nigerian Airport Workers Beg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.