Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (19878 Views)

Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by GardenOfGod(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Hold Gov. Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me – Dagogo Cries Out

A Rivers State governorship aspirant, Farah Dagogo, who was on Wednesday declared wanted by the State Governor, Nyesom Wike has called on the general public to hold the Governor responsible if anything happens to him.
Dagogo, who is also a member of the House of Representatives, was yesterday declared wanted by Gov. Wike for allegedly hiring "cultists" to disrupt the screening of aspirants at the State party secretariat in Port Harcourt.

In a statement issued on Thursday by his media aide, Ibrahim Lawal, the lawmaker accused the Governor of lying against him.

He explained that he was never at the party secretariat for the screening as he is a governorship aspirant and not a State House of Assembly or House of Representatives apsirant, those whose screening were scheduled for Wednesday at the party secretariat.

Explaining what transpired at the venue of the screening, the lawmaker said, “around 3pm, some of the aspirants were uncomfortable that as at that time, the screening committee had not come for the purpose they were meant for.

“They held a Press briefing at the front of the Party Secretariat and alleged of ploy not to screen them and another to disqualify them by the absent Screening Committee.

“After the Press briefing that went viral on both conventional and social media, the screening committee came to the venue to start the process late in the evening for an exercise that was supposed to start in the morning hours.

“After a while, the Camp Commandant to the Governor, Efeturi Irikefe, who was at the venue with retinue of police officers, tried to disrupt the process by shooting indiscriminately to scare supporters of the aspirants outside the venue.”

The lawmaker called on the commissioner of police to arrest and investigate the activities of Efeturi Irikefe, Camp Commandant to the Governor at the Party’s Secretariat yesterday.

“If any incident should befall Hon. Doctor Farah Dagogo, the Governor of Rivers State and his agent should be held responsible,” he said.

He accused the Governor of attempts to blackmail him ahead of the screening of governorship aspirants of the party on Thursday and added that the action of the governor violates sections 14 and 33 of the 1999 constitution.

He, however, said he will be willing to attend any police invitation but that it must be after the screening exercise.
Daily Post

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
dis 2023 movie go sweet.

7 Likes

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kcmichael: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2022
law of karma;God will pay all of them back what they did to apc

10 Likes

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by slickbak(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Wike The Wicked

7 Likes

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Segunaja: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2022
This life sha na turn by turn

Please, Get a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name
Here

https://fs3.formsite.com/vNtlgg/yckxe8eomi/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by slawormiir: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Wazobia2216: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If him be won do you something, him go declare you wanted

You don go collect money to distabilize your state, you come dey cry foul!

Wike is many things but not easily intimidated

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wike the wicked on the beat grin

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by EmmyDJourno: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wike is coming cheesy. Buhari has dropped the standard of who deserves to be President, may be find peace after May 29th

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by chrisxxx(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
weee
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by AbuAeesha: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
not a bad move by dagogo,if really he is innocent of the accusation.
don't let pple intimidate you.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by bigboluet(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shey Wike wa kere ni?

Even Amaechi can't come near

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Sackk18: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Zbzb
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by AnalQueenluci: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mkpurummiri
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by abitex577(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
ok
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by akinmusi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wike things
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Realestatevixen: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

I have a 2000sqm residential land located in Piyakasa Lugbe Abuja with FCDA CofO. Price is 30m but negotiable. Please buzz me on 080 3651 9974.
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by CoronaVirusPro: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wike should not be talking about cultism.

Seems he forgets his a member of Supreme Vikings Confraternity. Beta Marine Patrol to be precise.

4 Likes

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Boyooosa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wike is getting frustrated by the day...he seems not to have the capability and capacity to handle more revered power.

He might turn to a tyrant if he becomes a president of a country that is so fragile and disorganized like we have in Nigeria's case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by TheScientist: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Nothing will happen to you. Wike doesn't have time for miscreants.
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by vedaxcool(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
cultist going after cultist!
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Asianjollof007: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nyesom ajanaku wike

3 Likes

Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Silentmoni(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Segunaja:
This life sha na turn by turn

Please, Get a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name
Here

https://fs3.formsite.com/vNtlgg/yckxe8eomi/index.html
quote me with sample of the one you have done
Re: Dagogo: Hold Wike Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by southsouthking(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Wike should not be talking about cultism.

Seems he forgets his a member of Supreme Vikings Confraternity. Beta Marine Patrol to be precise.

Make i park here so that you go gist me well

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum / Jonathan ‘ll Deploy Soldiers For Elections – Fayose / Rotimi Amaechi Briefs On Lagos-Ibadan Railway Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.