Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC (29624 Views)

2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Kuginzi: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Convention slated for 28 and 29 May 2022, the former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar said he deserved the right of first refusal for the party’s ticket.

Atiku, who stated this during his visit to the party’s National Working Committee (NWC), Thursday in Abuja said he has 11 million votes in his kitty to help the party return to power in 2023.

The PDP 2019 Presidential candidate, who commended the party leadership for allowing others to contest, insisted that “I deserve the right of first refusal”.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/28/2023-presidency-i-deserve-the-right-of-first-refusal-atiku-to-pdp-nwc/

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why don't I like this Cameroon guy? anyways what do I know..indigenous indigenes wake up oo

651 Likes 80 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Truthisunique2: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tilumbu that formed apc can not dare ask for right let alone you the apc decampee to pdp

But why can't you use the 11million and give support to a southernern, must it be selfish you all the time

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Asgard73: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
That’s the candinate to beat in 2023 ..

Withover 12 million votes not even 11...

Let that candinate that can boast of that figure be on ballot .
All this southern sentiments don’t work .. everyone will be on ballot .. Na vote your candinate ..

Singing Atiku is a gay.. won’t even sell.. instead getting him recognition where it matters

Nigerians are really funny.

Something that Tinubu cashed on in ‘15.. Buhari 12 million.

Tinubu MuSt Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot

Must!

Power to the people

North 2023

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Jostoman: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
They should also allow Atiku to contest for the ticket o

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tilumbu that formed apc can not dare ask for right let alone you the apc decampee to pdp

But why can't you use the 11million and give support to a southernern, must it be selfish you all the time
Tinubu did not form APC

CPC, ACN, ANPP and a part of APGA political parties merged together and formed APC

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by naija4life247: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
I think his homosexual acts has made him develop psychiatric disorders and chronic hallucinations.

Only those that stayed behind to uphold the party when you political prostitutes absconded deserve the right of first refusal. People like Nyesom Wike

Same way Tinubu deserves the right of first refusal in APC

649 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Interesting times ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by naija4life247: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Why don't I like this Cameroon guy? anyways what do I know..indigenous indigenes wake up oo

Is because you don't like homosexuals, bisexuals, and generational treasury looters

607 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Maxymilliano(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Atiku should square it out with other contenders and forget the right of first refusal.

He's the best man for the job.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by NwaNimo1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Foolish man......abi na your birth right?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/WHvSd9.gif[/img]

....your first refusal rights are in Cameroun!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by rofanx13: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Atiku Abubaka is an irredeemable power monger. Which 11m voters is he laying claim to? The one we all helped him get in 2019? This is a joke taken too far.
Someone who contributed to pdp's downfall is talking about first refusal.
Joke!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Ezedon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's only the politicians that have right in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Atiku Abaubakar, Your dollar will fail you this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by tegicuqujaj: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
No wahala

Check my profile for more information
CATHODIC PROTECTION protects your structures from the damaging effect of corrosion. ...we give the best in practice!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by fredoooooo: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Put ya mouth where ya Atiku dollar is .. Atiku dollar dey control all his wards

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by abataPrecious: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ok sir we hear you
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by eddie7: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
The state of the nation as copied somewhere

B. J. Akpan

*Let's Ponder Over This Confusion!!!*

✓ _A 14 year-old cannot be admitted into university to study, but a 13 year-old can be married._

✓ _A school certificate holder cannot become a director in the civil service, but a school certificate holder can become president of the entire country._

✓ _The country is among the major oil producing countries in the world, but it imports the fuel it consume._

✓ _The country has the highest number of foreign doctors in the UK and USA, but its leaders travel abroad for their medical needs._

✓ _The country shoots armless protesters, but hold peace parleys with bandits._

✓ _The country rehabilitates terrorists, but their victims lavish in refugee camps_ .

✓ _UAE and Qatar are deserts converted to paradise.Nigeria is paradise converted to hell._

... _Let each of us ponder over this, think well before making a befitting decision on political issues consequential to self as 2023 Election draws close!!!_
� *{{Best Of The Week}}*�
_AlexReports_

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by helinues: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
he has 11 million votes in his kitty to help the party return to power in 2023.

True, in the cloud server in Jupiter

grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by SIMONEKPA7: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
For those who don't know. right of first refusal "the right to decide whether or not to buy it or take it before it is offered to anyone else"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by mrvitalis(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Tinubu formed APC? Una done start ?

ACN ,CPC , ANPP and a faction of APGA then later strengthened by NPDP
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Kingozymandias(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
What pains me is my people have given their all to this uselesa PDP for over 16 years , we have been loyal and even during the opposition facing all manners of abuse and ridicule we stood resolute , now it came time to zone the party to someone from the southeast suddenly the PDP is refusing , what a wicked evil party indeed.

I didn't expect APC to tow the path of honor and feild someone from the southeast but PDP who has enjoyed 100@% loyalty from the southeast?

Atiku won't even get 1 million votes , PDP is gone of they don't field someone from the southeast as a consensus candidate . Who knows maybe if we supported APC all this while they may have honored the rotation agreement and fielded someone from the southeast who knows indeed ... Look at the stupid Atiku, who was saying then if he wins he will hand over to an igbo candidate in 2023 election time, now he can't even step aside for the rotation...

Useless thief

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by lessonotes(f): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Now that's not democratic Mr. Turaki. Statements like this will make Wike mad. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by tnerro1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
.go to Cameroon or Dubai and leave us along jor

South 2023 is all I know

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Deserve The Right Of First Refusal – Atiku To PDP NWC by Proudlyomonna: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bloody Cameroonian thief angry
All the one wey you don steal never do you abi,you still wan steal more undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion / Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.