Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,791 members, 7,855,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks (43318 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who bring this bitch for this matter ...well my papa nor get side chick oh .. angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by izubext007: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul is better than Sammie Okposo
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Bridget95(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
See what ordinary f^ck has turned this generation into
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Jokerman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Trash talk.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by opera1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Not true
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by sigiyaya(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Even if the whole Earth engages in evil, it does not make it good.
It does not Matter the number of People that engage in evil! Evil is evil!

Never Follow the Multitude to do Evil.
All thanks too JESUS! Praise GOD! I am in the 1% that do not have.
Double standard!! Remind me of how many wives and concubines the man after your God heart have in that stupid book given to you by your white Master..
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by nurudeen181(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
99%.. see how she pack am.. it mean say she get uncountable exes and present bashes... well its very possible... how will other girls live if they dont have men to help their ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by abobote: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes, but that doesn't make it right
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Alexaonfleek: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
All these ones should rest abeg.
If you dey fck married man, own am by urself, don't try to attach people with conscience to your wayward lifestyle
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by derecho(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
This ones go just dey open mouth.
Not only 99% na 200%

I doubt say she get husband but na this ones dey quick vomit "Men are scum"

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by armyofone(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Very sad and distracting.

You won't be able to focus and build relationships with your wifey and children -

Not good thing. Causes emotional and mental health issues to those involved - wifey, husby, sidechic and children!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
happney65:
99.99999999999999999999 percent of married Men has. The Men wey no get side chicks no reach 1000.

Jesu ngbo..

On this I support her 100percent. grin

How did u and her arrive at your 99%?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
At the end of the day, the man betrayed his wife. He knows it, the person defending him here knows it, they know it is wrong...

But hey, 99% of men do it...and that makes it right.

If 99% of men also decided to jump off a cliff at 9 am on the 5th of May 2041, that makes it right for you too......

Wonder why people can't respect the sancitiy of marriage.

Anyways, last comment on this matter. If you are siding with Yul, and you then go on to call your significant other a betrayer when he or she does like Yul did, yer a hypocrite. As for me, I am not going to keep a side chick. Not even if 99 percent of men did. Make them call me simp. I no send. I will not betray my wife or children. I will not sin against God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Agricmoney(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
ok o noted.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by abbey621(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
How will they not? Keep telling una the one woman one man system brought by those missionaries are noithing but ofutufete. Man's natural desire is to sample as many punna as possible but na only fear of God dey curb those appetites. Sooner or later, man must not live by bread alone, the difference is simple, are you a once in a year/two years adulterer or are you the serial/weekly/monthly adulterer? Just because you haven't been caught don't start believeing you're some type of moral expert, breakfast shall be served to everyone; just wait!

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by boom99(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
She is wrong abeg. We don't have side chick time.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by oxsyoo9: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
What a conclusion,that statistics is totally wrong.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by abbey621(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
subsidywise18:
At the end of the day, the man betrayed his wife. He knows it, the person defending him here knows it, they know it is wrong...

But hey, 99% of men do it...and that makes it right.

If 99% of men also decided to jump off a cliff at 9 am on the 5th of May 2041, that makes it right for you too......

Wonder why people can't respect the sancitiy of marriage.

Anyways, last comment on this matter. If you are siding with Yul, and you then go on to call your significant other a betrayer when he or she does like Yul did, yer a hypocrite. As for me, I am not going to keep a side chick. Not even if 99 percent of men did. Make them call me simp. I no send. I will not betray my wife or children. I will not sin against God.

I don't think anyone said it was right, the problem be say some of those criticizing him are committing the same or worse sin only difference be say them dey tell side chic to abort or use plan B.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by bobbiiee: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Guess i am one of the remaining 1% who dont have side chic after 10 years of marriage.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Karemarealty288(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul is a mens....Nwoke na apu oku..

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by timefarm(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
sigiyaya:
Double standard!! Remind me of how many wives and concubines the man after your God heart have in that stupid book given to you by your white Master..
You must be very stupid for such comment.

Respect someone's belief.
If same is said about yours, we know what you will do.
Murderers.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Realists(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Exactly...

Same men are here castigating Yul,

Even the Olosho`s that fvck married men and have multiple sex partners are also castigating Yul

Just imagine
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Wande22(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
happney65:
99.99999999999999999999 percent of married Men has. The Men wey no get side chicks no reach 1000.

Jesu ngbo..

On this I support her 100percent. grin
Baba nla you also get sidechic?
Longest time sha bro
Pastoraji
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Asswipemod: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
"99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" - Princess Shyngle Defends Yul Edochie

Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has advised May Edochie not to leave her husband, Yul Edochie for having a child with another woman, IGBERETV reports.

The actress said this while defending Yul Edochie who announced that he welcomed a child with actress Judy Austin Muoghalu and married her.

Reacting to people's posts and comments on Yul's announcement, Shyngle said those criticising Yul are hypocrites.

She stated that 99% of all married men in Nigeria have side chics. She stated that the married men who are cheating are the ones sponsoring the lifestyle of many women.

She also said that many married women are cheating too. She said the difference is that Yul got "sloppy". Shyngle left her own husband just weeks after getting married.

She advised May Yul Edochie not to listen to advisers telling her to leave her husband. Shyngle wrote: "Please stay and forgive him. The street is empty o. No man dey so hold your own."

Her Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5QDeFrBpI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Look at what this dirty girl is saying. Idiot.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Uniquetani1(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Men are naturally polygamous
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by obitrac: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't have problem if they remain 'side chicks' in quote but bringing them home as wives is morally wrong.Gush!! dude did not even consider the effect it would have on his kids.Acts like this have negative effects on families

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Emmastan291: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pro Yul Edochie and Anti Yul Edochie
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
True
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by toujurs: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
She said the truth o, hmm i pity that his first wife, if she leaves him. Street is empty, Alot of these girls are single. At 34yrs. Most of these girls especially ex papaya, are fucking married men. Both destiny etiko. Married men are fucking these young girls any how and giving them money, that is why most girls looks older than their age, and their vagina are so deep and too wide for a younger guy, because these married stretched dicks have stretch shit out of these young vagin*s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Gravity56: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
You can't shame a shameless person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father / Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko / Yemi Alade' Sweet Lips Drives Fans Crazy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.