Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks (43300 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by SugarGirl44(f): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emaprince:
Thats not the truth

The truth in her post is that many of the girls criticising YUL are also dating married men. Also many married women sleeping around are also insulting YUL..even the ones that gave their husbands bastard kids from another man join too. Lol.

Even on this NL..a lot of the women are promiscuous.. yet they have the audacity to criticise a man that took a second wife.

You might be right but I only read and responded to the topic.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by AbleAdla: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
"99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" - Princess Shyngle Defends Yul Edochie

Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has advised May Edochie not to leave her husband, Yul Edochie for having a child with another woman, IGBERETV reports.

The actress said this while defending Yul Edochie who announced that he welcomed a child with actress Judy Austin Muoghalu and married her.

Reacting to people's posts and comments on Yul's announcement, Shyngle said those criticising Yul are hypocrites.

She stated that 99% of all married men in Nigeria have side chics. She stated that the married men who are cheating are the ones sponsoring the lifestyle of many women.

She also said that many married women are cheating too. She said the difference is that Yul got "sloppy". Shyngle left her own husband just weeks after getting married.

She advised May Yul Edochie not to listen to advisers telling her to leave her husband. Shyngle wrote: "Please stay and forgive him. The street is empty o. No man dey so hold your own."

Her Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5QDeFrBpI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
she is saying the truth. But you may be 99% sure her bearded meat has been chopped by a married man. Shikena!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by ArewaNorth: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
"99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" - Princess Shyngle Defends Yul Edochie

Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has advised May Edochie not to leave her husband, Yul Edochie for having a child with another woman, IGBERETV reports.

The actress said this while defending Yul Edochie who announced that he welcomed a child with actress Judy Austin Muoghalu and married her.

Reacting to people's posts and comments on Yul's announcement, Shyngle said those criticising Yul are hypocrites.

She stated that 99% of all married men in Nigeria have side chics. She stated that the married men who are cheating are the ones sponsoring the lifestyle of many women.

She also said that many married women are cheating too. She said the difference is that Yul got "sloppy". Shyngle left her own husband just weeks after getting married.

She advised May Yul Edochie not to listen to advisers telling her to leave her husband. Shyngle wrote: "Please stay and forgive him. The street is empty o. No man dey so hold your own."

Her Instagram post read;

Stupid girl who know nothing abt Nigeria but her backyard and delusional imagination...
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Hangulsaram: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Even if the whole Earth engages in evil, it does not make it good.
It does not Matter the number of People that engage in evil! Evil is evil!

Never Follow the Multitude to do Evil.
All thanks too JESUS! Praise GOD! I am in the 1% that do not have.
So what is your point now, that the woman she leave/divorce her husband?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by TheExclusive: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2022
matm:
100% of married women have side lovers
What are your sources of data and how have you verified that it is complete and accurate?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Bobmarie:
Okay God.

Thanks.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by bepositive11: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Well, cheats deserve each other. The husband cheats while the wife also cheats. A perfect combination

happney65:
99.99999999999999999999 percent of married Men has. The Men wey no get side chicks no reach 1000.

Jesu ngbo..

On this I support her 100percent. grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by youngstrow(m): 2:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

Wetin concerned Jesus for dis matter
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Tzar(m): 5:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Since weak men have succumbed to the fallacy of monogamy, strong men will keep the flag of polygamy flying.
Nigerians love to live a lie in ALL spheres of life! That is why God punishes them with bad leaders. They brag about being monogamous while they shamelessly f*ck around! Who is fooling who?!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Stanleyq: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2022
udder:
What is she defending?
Did he commit a crime?
no, he acted like Jesus
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Stanleyq: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2022
jaybenugo:

Her Instagram post read;

pls remember, advice gat no plural form, u rather say pieces of advice
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Druss(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Rubbish lie. Just because 99 per cent of the married men in her circle does such - it doesn't mean it is true. This is the kind of talk that make people forgo their morals. I am not surprised by her mouth because she is one of those type of women.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by happney65: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Wande22:
I dey fine o. I no dey dat side again. Call me on 08160694908 oro wa

Okay boss. However can't call presently. My line has been blocked courtesy of the stupid federal government NIN issh. Yet I have tried to fix it yet they have not made my NIN valid.

Immediately it's done I shall ring you
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Wande22(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2022
happney65:

Okay boss. However can't call presently. My line has been blocked courtesy of the stupid federal government NIN issh. Yet I have tried to fix it yet they have not made my NIN valid.

Immediately it's done I shall ring you
OK BOSS
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Adonisteve:
We are in Yul's week
I like this.
Yul's week.
How quickly the ten year old girl's week passed away.
So if we were in the month of December, it'll be appropriate to call it YULtide season. Hmm. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Wuppdex: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Don't mind that lowlife, Blooger recently posted a caption from her Instagram handle telling a guy from USA she's charging 30.000 Dollars if he's interested in taking her on a date. Social Media and SIMPing men have glorified all this low life prostitutes who has nothing to offer in real life.
MrBrownJay1:
ANY WOMAN WHO TAKES ADVICES FROM SOME LOW LIFE OLOSHO (like the above), DESERVES WHATS COMING FOR HER!!!!

99% of married men (who cheat on their wives with low life women like you) have side chics, yeah!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by ogwumgbe: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

Story for the gods, let's hear word a beg, last day will determine the hypocrites among men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Taken At Tee-A's Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.