Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . (5608 Views)

Letter From An Unborn Child / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child / How Can Someone Increase The Smartness And Intelligence Of An Unborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2011
OCTOBER 5:
Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.
OCTOBER 19:
Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.
OCTOBER 23:
My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.
OCTOBER 25:
My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.
NOVEMBER 2:
I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother’s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.
NOVEMBER 12:
Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I’ll be able to stroke my mother’s hair with them.
NOVEMBER 20:
It wasn’t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?
NOVEMBER 25:
My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don’t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.
DECEMBER 10:
My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has?
DECEMBER 13:
I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?
DECEMBER 24:
I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup, tup-tup. You’ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!
DECEMBER 28:
Today my mother killed me.

Anonymous
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2011
Abortion is MURDER! cry
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by sweeti14(f): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

DECEMBER 28:
Today my mother killed me.

cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
this is utter nonsense. a child cant think or have proper feelings lyk a human when its inside the womb. angry angry angry angry
abortion is alright. however the reason must be valid. im against female foeticide. angry
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by blank(f): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
But babies in the womb can feel pain. Its been scientifically proven. Abortion is murder.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2011
no its not! angry
d babys not aborted with a sword. its jus euthanised.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Ivynwa(f): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

no its not! angry
d babys not aborted with a sword. its jus euthanised.

How about we experiment by euthanizing you, I mean if the reason is right and valid, it is not murder. I'm sure it won't hurt one bit besides we too in Obodo naira are against homicide.   undecided wink tongue tongue angry
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by blank(f): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2011
Seems like u av never watched an abortion video. They showed us while we were at NYSC family house. After watching that video u will NEVER think of abortion in the same way.

The doctors take the skull of the baby and CRUSH it and then proceed to tear it into pieces then flush it out. They re-assemble the pieces in a bowl to ensure they got everything out. U could actually see the baby trying to push away from the tongs before the doctor CRUSHED it. I have never wept so much in my life. When u av a baby and you go to the hospital and hear the baby's heartbeat, how can u even think of hurting ur baby?

It was ur carelessness that got him conceived. The little one had no choice in the matter. Why KILL a baby just so you can continue to have unprotected sex?
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2011
plz u fellas stop getting so sentimental. abortions conducted when the babys not even fully developed. its just lyk a vegetable. tongue
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

plz u fellas stop getting so sentimental. abortions conducted when the babys not even fully developed. its just lyk a vegetable. tongue

Justify Yourself! Prove to Me the Crap You just Spewed on this Thread! If You cant, i suggest you SHUT THE HELL UP! undecided
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by vacancy2(f): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
Abortion is unjustifiable. No one has the right to take another's life, even if that life can't speak audibly yet.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by iyeayo(f): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2011
Babies in the womb are like parasites, just like worms in the intestine. This is why they are called Zygotes and Feotuses until they are born. The are either wanted or not. If you want it, you let it live till it is ready to come out, if not, you have the right to get rid of any parasite living off your body, just like you will swallow a Dewormer to get rid of worms in the belly. Please let us think with our heads and not our hearts. Leave sentiments out of this.undecided
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Sparkle777(f): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2011
Why s it that those of you for abortion are already been born? Hope your mom can still "a kill" you now? Am sure some mom does.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by matty25: 2:35am On Jul 12, 2011
I’m speaking categorically to PAGAN 9JA and iyeayo. First of all, it is a well-known unjustifiable offence to kill any human being, young or old, born or unborn; at least murder is an unlawful act. It strikes my heart that you talk about abortion as if it is a kind of voluntary exercise you can always embark on when you feel like. It means you are not really different from the suicide bombers we hear of, because you don’t even value human lives. Secondly, I am so disappointed in the fact that you refer to a fellow human being (though unborn) as a parasite in the body. It means you were once a useless parasite and you troubled your mother till you were born. Think about this. Maybe you should have been aborted and have your skulls crushed like every aborted baby. Finally, if I have to predict you, I will conclude that you have either helped, involved yourselves or assisted a process of abortion in the past. If you do not repent, you will go to hell and spend eternity there and your sweet dreams and selfish life ambitions will be totally aborted.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by angelhair(m): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2011
I agree, abortion is murder. I used to be pro choice but I was wrong. But you cannot force a woman to keep a pregnancy she doesn't want, u can only appeal to her to save the child. DON'T BE FOOLED,a life is precious to God!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by dabrake(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

this is utter nonsense. a child cant think or have proper feelings lyk a human when its inside the womb. angry angry angry angry
abortion is alright. however the reason must be valid. im against female foeticide. angry
d op is jst tryin 2 b creative and ur hia wyt dat i-usually-take-1st-position-in-my-class childish behaviour/disease. Based on ur comment, ive gt a simple inference 4 u - u re 'creativically' myopic.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by ebere1712: 5:43am On Jul 12, 2011
Abortion is murder period.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2011
abortion is a cruel murder , to an innocent being
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2011
iyeayo:

Babies in the womb are like parasites, just like worms in the intestine. This is why they are called Zygotes and Feotuses until they are born. The are either wanted or not. If you want it, you let it live till it is ready to come out, if not, you have the right to get rid of any parasite living off your body, just like you will swallow a Dewormer to get rid of worms in the belly. Please let us think with our heads and not our hearts. Leave sentiments out of this.undecided

You were like parasite to your parents until you were 18, and if you are living abroad, you're most likely a parasite to your host country, a foetus maybe called a zygote but an adult with no head is called an idiot.

PAGAN 9JA:

You definitely don't know what is being discussed, 'a child can't have proper feelings or think' where did you get that from? I guess you started thinking when you became 18. Even if you meant a foetus, its obvious who have never discussed with a mother before about babies and pregnancy. They do have feelings, they respond to touches, sometimes when they kick in the belly, the woman nudges them back and they stop. You can even sing to them and they respond. So stuff this crap into a trash.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Irk(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2011
this is a masterpiece, Perfect
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Gbenge77(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2011
ebere1712:

Abortion is murder period.
Well-said.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by gidson12(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2011
iyeayo:

may your unborn children become parasites to your useless system meant to be prematurely terminated. . . . Your comment shows how less you value life, and a heartless scum at that, if your mother had your kind of mentality would you be alive to talk trash? because a baby is helpless and cannot fight back you felt you should get rid of it at will. . . . .ode!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by iyeayo(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2011
matty25:

I’m speaking categorically to PAGAN 9JA and iyeayo. First of all, it is a well-known unjustifiable offence to kill any human being, young or old, born or unborn; at least murder is an unlawful act. It strikes my heart that you talk about abortion as if it is a kind of voluntary exercise you can always embark on when you feel like. It means you are not really different from the suicide bombers we hear of, because you don’t even value human lives. Secondly, I am so disappointed in the fact that you refer to a fellow human being (though unborn) as a parasite in the body. It means you were once a useless parasite and you troubled your mother till you were born. Think about this. Maybe you should have been aborted and have your skulls crushed like every aborted baby. Finally, if I have to predict you, I will conclude that you have either helped, involved yourselves or assisted a process of abortion in the past. If you do not repent, you will go to hell and spend eternity there and your sweet dreams and selfish life ambitions will be totally aborted.

I really don't see why you have to insult me, I dont think I have insulted anyone by expressing my opinion. You dont have to work yourself up over my opinion. I never said abortion was right, I only expressed my opinion from the Biological point of view not from moral or religious point of view. Please relax, you are not God, leave all judgments to God
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by zayhal(f): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2011
Nice OP.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nov1ce(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2011
iyeayo:

U must have an issue with your mind. How can u say a young life is a parasite, what if your parents had treaded you the same way, would you be here today?

Irk:

this is a masterpiece,  Perfect
This is truly a masterpiece,
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2011
You were like parasite to your parents until you were 18, they should have turned you into the streets, and if you are living abroad, you're most likely a parasite to your host country, a foetus maybe called a zygote but an adult with no head is called an id.i.ot .

And your biology is shyte.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by iyeayo(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2011
rabzy:

You were like parasite to your parents until you were 18, and if you are living abroad, you're most likely a parasite to your host country, a foetus maybe called a zygote but an adult with no head is called an .

That's your problem, go and jump off 3rd mainland bridge. Of what use is your headless body anyway.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2011
No you are looking for parasites, look no further, australia would not mind feeding you to their sharks. You definitely don't think straight, i prefer a zygote to an utter i.di.ot.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by iyeayo(f): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2011
Nov1ce:

U must have an issue with your mind. How can u say a young life is a parasite, what if your parents had treaded you the same way, would you be here today?

Please you guys should not misunderstand me. I only expressed my opinion from a Biology point of view. If we are talking about Morals or Religion, then there is no place for abortion in the life of a christian or a morally sound person. I have never been involved in any form of abortion and I have kids of my own. Biology is different concept from morals, religion, emotions and feelings. You guys should stop being sentimental about this issue. I never at anytime said abortion was right. You guys should use your heads and think well before posting rubbish. Dont derail the thread.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by iyeayo(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2011
rabzy:

No you are looking for parasites, look no further, australia would not mind feeding you to their sharks. You definitely don't think straight, i prefer a zygote to an utter i.di.ot.

I am sure you know the way to 3rd mainland bridge. Just jump off and your problem is solved. At least you will be free of an i.d.i.ot like me.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by clemcykul(f): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2011
sooooooooo sad. cry embarassed
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Starlett: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2011
The issue of abortion simply boils down to one basic question: At what point does life begin?At birth? Or at conception?

If at birth, then abortion is simply no different from birth control, ie, U only prevented life from occuring. U didn't take away already existing life. But if at conception (which, by the way, is the correct answer), then abortion is simply what it is, murder.

Stark murder!!! It's not really a religious issue here o, cos even if all the Churches were to condone abortion, (or gay marriages, for that matter), it still won't make it any less  a sin that it is.

Pls be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Married Nigerian Women DIE In Poverty? / Marriage Vows: A Traditional Or Religious Thing? / Is Experience Really The Best Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.