Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Poorest President In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Poorest President In The World (1459 Views)

Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Have You Heard About The Worlds Poorest President!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poorest President In The World by Leoking01: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
In my curiosity, I asked who the Poorest President in the world was. labeled then I begin to do my research, then I stumbled upon a YouTube video that explained who the poorest president is, the country he's from and why he was label the title.
Do you know the poorest president lived in his wife's house and not the presidential house?
Do you also know his pet Manuela is a three-legged dog?
Do, you also know that he was shot 6 times?
Check out the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2395ysjT0Q&t=28s
Re: The Poorest President In The World by jom28gy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who is the person
Re: The Poorest President In The World by yyba: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
jom28gy:
Who is the person
president MUHAMMADU BUHARI of nigeria
Re: The Poorest President In The World by hslbroker2(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
jom28gy:
Who is the person
Re: The Poorest President In The World by jom28gy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
yyba:
how please
Re: The Poorest President In The World by Leoking01: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
yyba:
No be Buhari oooo
Re: The Poorest President In The World by yyba: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Leoking01:

No be Buhari oooo
na lie na him

(1) (Reply)

Russia Intensify Attack On Donbass From All Direction / A Skyscraper Inspired By Beyonce Is To Be Built In Melbourne? / Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.