Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only (6596 Views)

Ruling On Zakaat Al-fitr And How Much Is To Be Paid? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Zakaat Al-fitr (Staple Food Given To The Needy Close To The End Of Ramadan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by objobj: 1:14pm On May 06, 2022
I think people should not be posting what they are not too knowledgeable about.

Islam is so flexible that you have answers to all situations. OP did not do justice to the topic. This kind of topic deserves so much research begore posting. For example it's nit stated anywhere that it's only Muslim that should get the zakatil futri and others issues
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by hammedkola(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2022
Instead of giving a bag of rice, give ham + money worth the remaining half.
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by uthlaw: 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Too much useless instructions everyday

You will now tell me how much quantity of rice to give out abi? So people that don't have 3kg of rice shouldn't give at all.. mtchewwwww
this shouldn't be your fathers father problem since you are not a Muslim!
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by AntiChristian: 5:43pm On May 06, 2022
Naija4love:
to be serious with you, you’re not good Muslim. We don’t respond to everybody and if you wanted to do, no matter how it sounds you responded in educational way. Religion is to educate ourselves, to explain what we don’t know. The way we take this religion is killing this world please Christens and Muslim

Seems you are new here and you don't know this people.
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by smith2019: 9:48pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by Antiislaam(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2022
Yommychrz:
I can see your life is just bitter, mehn who did this to you

As a slave in which you are, you will ask allah's paedophile messenger that was poisoned to death to beg his god (allah) an idol he inherited from his pagan father to set you free from this slavery bondage he put you because all your thinking, talking is that of a maggot slave that was sentence to death

1 Like

Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by Yommychrz(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2022
Antiislaam:

As a slave in which you are, you will ask allah's paedophile messenger that was poisoned to death to beg his god (allah) an idol he inherited from his pagan father to set you free from this slavery bondage he put you because all your thinking, talking is that of a maggot slave that was sentence to death
lmao, seems you don’t really know the meaning of slavery, sentiment aside bro let’s reason together my brother, what makes you believe Islam is not a good religion don’t be sentimental give me some valid point
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by Banhammy717: 7:03am On May 07, 2022
You can use money as well.
It's permissible in Islam.
Re: Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only by Antiislaam(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2022
Yommychrz:
lmao, seems you don’t really know the meaning of slavery, sentiment aside bro let’s reason together my brother, what makes you believe Islam is not a good religion don’t be sentimental give me some valid point

It is because allah enslaved you thereby you're been called and recognized as allah's slaves in which you must worship allah by fire by force.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Allah The Moon God. (www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm) / Child Naming In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.