Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,777 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) (41668 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by olatuns2017: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Crixxx:
Everyone is disappointing Chicago drug baron grin

The brain that excel in exxonmobil and gave lasgidi going going is smarter than ur generation from inception

Ur fam is poisonus to success

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by wilyparker(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Every body wants toe President, after all if Buhari can become the President of Nigeria, so anyone can
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by olatuns2017: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Special Invitation.

Dear Sir/Madam
I wish to specially invite you to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole’s public declaration to contest for the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the 2023 general election, under the platform of the APC.

Date: Friday April 29th 2022.

Venue: Cyprian Ekwensi Center for Arts and Culture, Area 10 Abuja.

Time: 3 pm prompt.

Your presence will be highly appreciated.

Signed:
Victor Oshioke
Restructure The Change 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=556964869112071&id=100043956887638&sfnsn=scwspmo

It's a welcome development

Dou just one person will win

But wait

Lots criticism here

Even if we used ur parent do money ritual

They can't bring 100m

So keep shut and allow human beings talk
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Web2020: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
APC has reduced the status Nigeria president to dustbin. Very unfortunate
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Olorun555wa: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2022
APC is turning to something else... Best season film of the year...
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2022
I like his slogan. Lets restructure the change
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Malory: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Ima kwa onye m bu?.....

Nwoke na apu oku...

Help me shout,, LeoDeking is a pig!!!

Stop Skull mining LeoDeking
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by eeetuk(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2022
" I wish to specially invite you to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole’s public declaration to contest for the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the 2023 general election, under the platform of the APC."

How presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari have profited from the presidency has skyrocketed the needs for other Nigerians to want to be president of Nigeria. Bottom line is not a single one of these individuals running for president has anything to offer. President for profit!
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by back2sender: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Na WAO anywhere STAR BOY VP Osibanjo goes to consultate you see the BAT camp scrambling to such places like wet chicken, what are they afraid off?
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by roundman: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu really lowered the Bar that’s why clowns like Oshiomole can boldly declare.
What makes Oshiomole a clown?
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by SeeItSayIt: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin See this maltina bottle height joker. He probably has forgotten that he's no more member of the APC & that we've not forgotten his evil did too.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2022
OVB123:
Fake news
true oh
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Ogbonna onu should declare too soon angry grin cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by hohafrank(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Oshiomole will make a better president than that Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Empredboy(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Buhari has truly lowered the bar of governance to the extent that any body can just aspire to contest. I won't be surprise if bob izua or mc oluomo too will campaign
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Winning123: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Shut up your mouth. Every qualified Nigerian can aspire to the office of the President. I voted for this government and given the opportunity against PDP will do so again. Tell me the major infrastructure PDP and Jonathan did during their disastrous tenure. After they has wasted Nigerian resources buying gold bra, you had the effrontery to challenge a man who is about to finish the Second Niger bridge

onez:
Charlatans everywhere. God save Nigeria Anybody that supported this govt should ask Nigerians for forgiveness first before declaring.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Onuoha1234(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Adding salt to injury, This is good for democracy,Jawjaw is better than warwar.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2022
I have never in my entire life seen a presidential campaign/terrain/period so COMIC.. kai 9ja....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Donaldomo(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2022
On the contrary, the Chicago drug baron is using them to gather deligates. The game is for them to step down for him at Eagles' Square with their deligates!

Watch out.

Crixxx:

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Even Osho Baba?

Tbey are using this declaration to get a foot in the door so that last last, they'll compensate the crowd with juicy appointments or senatorial slots.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Damn!
Naija which way
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by JAWBONE(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Baba will step down for Tinubu at the last minute, it's a ploy to split votes
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by shegz24(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Ironically, if this was 15 years ago, most Nigerian masses will be 100% in support of the NLC chairman that troubled OBJ intention to vie for the presidential seat.

Funny ,how reputation change with time.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by fyneguy: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
justdogitto:
The lesson now is If Tinubu can come out with open chest to declare for presidency , then everyone one including those with questionable characters can contest....All iota of morality have been thrown into the bin

Lol another neophyte. You have no idea Tinubu is playing a game.

Just dey there dey look. cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Senate is wot his going for
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by temmyblaze001: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na wa ooo, Nigeria Don turn Osho free wey even dog,goat and chicken fit talk say them wan run for president...I pity Nigeria and everything in it.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Omobada(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Crixxx:

You know nothing about politics if you fail to decode the current game being played.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Old recycled politicians that have absolutely nothing to offer other than to go back in there and thief money. I don't know why Africans don't have shame.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by lamstands(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
I dey fear ojuju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.