Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) (6371 Views)

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Ademola47(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Earlier this week, a video of ladies having sex with dog for 1.5M went viral.

See the earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7101582/lagos-girls-accused-having-sex

Now, someone 'asked' these questions on her Instagram page...

1 Share

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Babara1994(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
I agree only with her last sentence. Some men will see these girls and still 'toast' them.

However, bestiality isn't legit in my country and it certainly is a crime and an abomination.

Also, women spread more diseases than men.

20 Likes

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Ademola47(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
shocked shocked

Lalasticlala, come and see.

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
HUMANS ARE NUT.

#VIRTUAL HUMANS.

3 Likes

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Passionate888: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
The future is shameless grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by playapayaski: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
The end is scacred of ending..
God didn't see this now, did he?
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Feminists right now grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by triple996(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
"The future is useless". grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by ufuosman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na she get her mouth
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by LeoDeKing: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
angry angry angry
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by christm386: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
She is right though, I blame poverty and the men who pay that much just to get their dogs laid

With money I can get a girl to lick my pooo! No be her fault na poverty!

Moral of the story! Make money no matter what it takes, better dead than poor!! Yes I Said it!!

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by crimefighter123: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Now you see what is worse than homosexuality, At least na human wey agree on the same sexual ideology not some low bitches with insane mischievous animals. Ha dogs

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Wawelexy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
E be lyk say wetin dat NL pastor dey always talk na true.

5 Likes

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Voldoz: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Stupid statement.

I don't know why someone will support such taboo.

This world is turning into something else.

6 Likes

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Passionate888:
The future is shameless grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by thesicilian: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
christm386:
She is right though, I blame poverty and the men who pay that much just to get their dogs laid

With money I can get a girl to lick my pooo! No be her fault na poverty!

Moral of the story! Make money no matter what it takes, better dead than poor!! Yes I Said it!!

She's not right. What she's saying in essence is that she'd do the same thing in similar situation. Who knows she might even be one of them. If I were her family member or boyfriend I'd be very ashamed of this her post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Demonicus: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Damn she's got a wet sawdust. In place of her brain.
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by DSC7: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
To toast babe for island sef dey fear me...

Most of them look used embarassed

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by gift2xl: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Foolish talk.
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Isobug: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Haaaaa......This world is finished. Is it human that says all these.

God what is actually wrong with this generation?

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
What a Gender based response!
I must say I am perplexed.
Anyway, HOLE is synonymous with VACUUM.

2 Likes

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by esky158(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
If God doesn’t punish dis Generation then he will have to apologise to sodom and Gomorrah
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Dollarremix(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Na one of dem b dis
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by yrex01(m): 3:48am On Apr 30, 2022
thesicilian:

She's not right. What she's saying in essence is that she'd do the same thing in similar situation. Who knows she might even be one of them. If I were her family member or boyfriend I'd be very ashamed of this her post.
no, she's into it already. she's just trying hard to justify it.
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2022
yrex01:
no, she's into it already. she's just trying hard to justify it.

I just pity men who will pay bride price for all these damaged broads who call theirselves ladies
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Guy make money and shine your eyes, so you don’t end up marrying a dog left over.

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by ukaface(f): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Foolish idiot with no sense of reasoning.

IDIOT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by xtivin(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Mtchew. Many of this Ladies see themselves as mere Sperm Bank, so it doesn't matter where the sperm comes from. Very irritating comments.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) / What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. / Cleaner Docked For Trimming Flower Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.