Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) (6418 Views)

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by medriano: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2022
If a man does not give you money, you won’t go and work for yours? You’d prefer to sleep with a dog ���� That is why a lot of these men treat you anyhow cos they know you have nothing to offer them apart from sex.
Keep depending on these men and keep collecting chicken change, nor go find work to do.
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by TheWolfen(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Fish brain. If you wanna know if that your dirty act with dogs is legal or not just give me evidence of one of the dogs you slept with. Nah prison u go see yourself next.
Those men that toast you why don't you tell them how you slept with dogs and what their next moves and reaction ?
Certainly you know Nigeria man can never accept that that is why y'all abominables keep your dirty act to yourself spreading disease to innocent men. Chai God has a lot of patience o.
Left to me if I am God abominable people like you with get Sodom and Gomorrah likes instant judgment
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by TheWolfen(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Feminists right now grin
Those ones are set of confuse and hypothetical lots. Their ideology is not balance when critically analyse.

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by suffering: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2022
I don’t understand how it’s men’s actions which pushed women into been stupid. Sha, it’s just another day of a man pretending to be female online for attention. Nairalanders are sickening.
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Legendoo: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
See her alternate Instagram page

She's one of the girls doing beastiality.

They don't make this comments for no reason. It comes from a place of guilt.

They will rationalise it with the stupid anything for profit argument.

Omo , y'all better be careful sleeping with these animals called women . Ok not all but almost everywhere don cast

1 Like

Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Taking from the OLOSHO PHILOSOPHY. grin grin
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Lamanii22(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ode Leleyi she wants to trend too…..
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Posotome: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Before you sleep with a Nigerian lady nowadays please ask her

"Hope you haven't slept with a dog before?"

#ItIsWell!
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Ademola47(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2022
ufuosman:
Na she get her mouth

Exactly...
Re: See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) by Commy19(f): 10:19am On May 04, 2022
Bestiality isn't supported anywhere it is a taboo even in the bible am sure she is one of them that's why she's vomiting such rubbish who knows the kind of diseases that girl has after having sleeping with the dog as for me it's better to die poor than sleep with animals for money tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Gun In There? Gun Shop Locations / Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors / Lord Ben As Popularly Called In Eleme, Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.