Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually (914 Views)

Meet Osahon Ewansiha Hired By Prestofresco In Italy For Preventing Robbery / The Best Way To Get Pay When You Post Things Online / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by abbasbili(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Apply for EXPLORE Data Science Accelerator Program 2022. Learn Data Science Now, Pay When You're Hired and Making At least $24K.

The EXPLORE Data Science Accelerator Program (ISA)

EXPLORE's Data Science Accelerator Income Share Agreement (ISA) enables you to study Data Science without making any payments until you are hired.

Simply put:
You study online full-time with EXPLORE for 12 months: 6 months of intensive learning + 6 months of project-based internship work being mentored by our award-winning scientists.
EXPLORE then supports you in securing a high-paying data job.
When you're making more than $24 000 per year, you start paying EXPLORE up to 15% of your gross income each month until you reach the $10 000 cap.

So, your full tuition can be paid off in less than 3 years!

And if you don't get hired? You never pay.

Google Explore data science course

1 Like

Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by OpeyemigIo(f): 1:45pm On May 02, 2022
Hello sir, I'm interested
Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by Victorchuks4(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by worldclass68(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2022
Thanks for the opportunity brother....
I just registered, never submit my application tho...cuz I dey find cool time I'll take the assessments, hope them take me sha.....
Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by Tinubuadvocate: 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
Please send me the link you used to apply thanks.
worldclass68:
Thanks for the opportunity brother....
I just registered, never submit my application tho...cuz I dey find cool time I'll take the assessments, hope them take me sha.....

Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by assurance11: 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
Please I'm interested how do I apply
Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by worldclass68(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Please send me the link you used to apply thanks.

https://explore-datascience.net/

That's link, the option the OP talked is the ISA.
Re: Company Offering Free Data Science. Pay When You're Hired & Making $24k Annually by Tinubuadvocate: 1:46pm On May 03, 2022
Thank you bro ,
worldclass68:

https://explore-datascience.net/

That's link, the option the OP talked is the ISA.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Secretary Urgently Needed In Ajah Lagos / Intercontinental Test Ph / I Need A Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.