Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25605 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
Igbo's are the richest tribe in Nigeria, bar none! Both per capita and multi millionaire/billionaire
Stop lieing . they are laughing at u....where did u get your statistics from ? Ibo that has low purshasing power ? Oboy tell me another lie...

Ibo is the poorest in southern nigeria... It is what every body knows..... Reno omokri said... Asari said it... Goodluck ebele Jonathan indirectly said it... Edwin Clark said it...
Statistic from nbs proved it.. vat. Igr. Gdp , they all } proved it. So what excuses do you have.....

Your nnewi with audio billionaires in naira can't compete with ogun or Kano....

No single ibo man in history with 1 billion dollars..

Know dis and know peace..

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
Ibadan u can't beat

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2022
See what we call city in yorubaland ibadan forbshow

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 12:39am On May 07, 2022
Shaolin77:
You why don't you associate yourself with ofemmmanu or skullers
Lol, you are the one that tag us ofemmmanu, which means we love red oil. How will I be angry with that.

But you hahahahaha, I can't laugh. You are not even proud of your heritage, OSU hahahahaha.

Is it because you don't want people to know what we know.

You can't deny your heritage.

Concerning skull whatever, you people do skull mining too. Not only skull mining, you also eat human beings and drink corpse water. But that is not the case.

Why are you not proud to be an OSU grin

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 12:49am On May 07, 2022
Shaolin77:
Shut up and stop lying, is their any clean city in South West ? You wonder why they call it South West, oga the entire Nigeria as a whole lacks in drainage system and waste management, it's not a SE trend, its even worst in SW especially Lagos

Talking about the pictures you posted, that's okpoko in Onitsha, the only slum area in anambra state and Soludo has already vowed to demolish it, when will you guys demolish ibadan, Abeokuta, Oshogbo and rebuilt it to a livable city, cause now they all look like a pig pen
Lol, you are calming down already, so it is now not south east trend. And who is talking about drainage. I said Aba is horrible. So many dilapidated houses.

I thought you were claiming I did not travel there.

The time I traveled there self, I didn't know all these una rubbish on nairaland.

That is why whenever I see una posting some areas and tag it whole city. I always laugh.

That is why I said, you can only lie to those who hasn't gone to southeast before, not someone like me.

The community I was supposed to serve in rivers state is rumuekpe, but because of crisis, they took us to small elele which is alimini. It is not up to 1hour to owerri.

So I know una side wella.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 1:20am On May 07, 2022
Michael004:
States like what depend on which aba? Are you ok.

Or you have brought another lie dimension after your America army came to Aba to purchase fighter jet story hahahaha.

Aba is below Ota in all ramifications, I haven't even talk of Agbara, Shagamu.

Aba ko, abandon ni.

Please compare Abeokuta or Ibadan to Aba, not those villages your mentioned,

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2022
Ngorbungor:

the
Bros the best in the east can not compete with ibadan ...fact..

And we also have almighty Lagos in our region... Forget all those memo by your brothers .... We care who developed Lagos all we know is that it is our ancestors land and it is in southwest....

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Idiko1: 7:17am On May 07, 2022
walefresh3:

Igbo is the poorest tribe in Nigeria....
No single ibo son worth 1 billions dollars...
Just mention 7 multinationals company own by ibo son....

No ibo state that can beat ibadan in terms of development....
Let's compare both with video and pictures.... Come out with your best nyamiri....

The reason the mere mention of Biafra sends you into a tailspin.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2022
Idiko1:

The reason the mere mention of Biafra sends you into a tailspin.
Who cares about Biafra... How does that concern me... I am a Yoruba man from Southwest nigeria... And I am not in support of nigeria disintegration...but if your biafra will bring peace to all , GOD should let it come to past...

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by oneeast: 7:51am On May 07, 2022
Onitsha and Awka are like American cities compsre to the glorified villages of ibadan, akure, osogbo, ado Ekiti and Abeokuta. All the yoruba state capitals are unplanned and littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs those state capitals should be demolished because it is a mess and eyesore.

[s]
sherlock229:
how can anyone with a brain compare Ibadan to aba or anambra whatever? all Igbo cities lack city planning and basic things like side walks,open Gutter everywhere, nothing resembling a 21st century city, Ibadan has districts that look you're somehow in Lagos in terms of infrastructure and city planning ,I guess it's due to lack of solid companies,the entire awka is plagued by flea market ,how can it look good on ground ? only Enugu look a bit better in terms of planning,good roads and clean, Anambra is an eye sore, Ibadan stomps south east even though Ibadan isn't all that either but it's more developed than any city in the south Except Lagos and portharcourt...
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by forgiveness: 8:52am On May 07, 2022
walefresh3:
Yoruba land be baba ogun state I don come

Good job. Which city is the first picture in Ogun state?
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by dettolgel: 9:25am On May 07, 2022
Michael004:
So why southeast as tiny as it is a shithole?

SE is in Nigeria and a reflection of the country Nigeria. Nigeria is a giant shit hole from SW to SS to SE all the way to NE is a huge pile of shit.

That is why your brothers have turn UK and USA as their new country. Go to those embassies and see how Nigerians are falling over each other just to get out of the shit hole called Nigeria.

So please do not delude yourself that any part of Nigeria is better.

Wait until you live in a working society then you may come to the realization of how shitty Nigeria is.
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Obamaofusa: 9:40am On May 07, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Is it the same Aba or there is another Aba that you are comparing with Ibadan?

Ibadan is more developed than the entire East because it has more infrastructures.
Infrastructure is development and infrastructure includes:

Lower Schools...Ibadan has more schools than Aba and the entire Igboland.

Higher Institutions....Aba has no university.Ibadan has more universities than the entire Igboland.

Modern houses.....GRAs contain modern houses and infrastructures that some ordinary estates or communities do not possess.
Aba does not have a single GRA.Igboland as a whole,has 6 GRAs.
Ibadan only has more than 10 GRAs.
Ibadan has numerous estates almost just like Lagos.

Malls presence say a lot about the purchasing power and development/growth of a place...... The entire Igboland has 4 malls and an unfinished one.
Aba does not have any mall.Ibadan only has 5 mega malls and some other malls in the city.

Road Network......Ibadan has better road network than the entire East.Aba is a slum and has the worst roads in Nigeria and very,very dirty.

Recreational centres.....Ibadan has more recreational centres than anywhere in Igboland talkless of the slum called Aba.
Ibadan has 2 Olympic standard stadia and some other stadia that are not Olympic standard.Aba has no stadium.

Tech hubs....Ibadan is the second best tech hub centre after Lagos.Igboland as a whole looks up to Lagos and Ibadan.Aba is a shithole and only has dirty and smelly markets.

Industries.......Ibadan has more than anywhere in the South East talkless of toddler and smelly Aba.

Etc.Etc.
To Igbos who always compare themselves with Yorubas,you better be retrospective and find solutions to your myriad of problems and stop focusing on Yorubas.Yorubas have their problems too but we are facing them squarely not blaming anybody even if we know that the mistakes made by some people in the 1960s brought us to this sorry state.

As for development,I doubt that Igboland can be as developed as Yorubaland if you continue to flee your place.
Just like blacks fleeing to Europe,the blacks will continue to grow those foreign nations for them too to grow in order to repatriate whatever to where they came from.
The houses and landed properties they have there will always belong to those nations.
Yorubaland,Ibadan,Lagos,Ogun etc will continue to grow more than anywhere,reason why Yorubas focused very much on the development of Lagos.It is a strategy to help the other Yoruba states grow in leaps and bounds.
Very soon,Lagos will be saturated,it is gradually and you will see the effect on the nearby states.

Yorubas pioneered development in Nigeria...
First modern buildings,first television in Africa,first skyscrapers that have not been replicated in Igboland...
First everything.Nigreria has bitten the Yorubas with its fangs but we are still the "never say die".
Ebute Meta-Yaba axis is inhabited and being developed by 95% Yoruba people.Very much developed than the East.
Coupled with the development in other Yorubaland espacially in Ibadan and Ogun state,one can see that Yorubas still lead in growth and development in Nigeria.

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by SonOfEl(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Ibadan is more developed than the entire East because it has more infrastructures.

Higher Institutions....Aba has no university.Ibadan has more universities than the entire Igboland.

Modern houses.....GRAs contain modern houses and infrastructures that some ordinary estates or communities do not possess.

Malls presence say a lot about the purchasing power and development/growth of a place...... The entire Igboland has 4 malls and an unfinished one.
Aba does not have any mall.Ibadan only has 5 mega malls and some other malls in the city.

Road Network......Ibadan has better road network than the entire East.Aba is a slum and has the worst roads in Nigeria and very,very dirty.

Recreational centres.....Ibadan has more recreational centres than anywhere in Igboland talkless of the slum called Aba.
Ibadan has 2 Olympic standard stadia and some other stadia that are not Olympic standard.Aba has no stadium.

Tech hubs....Ibadan is the second best tech hub centre after Lagos.Igboland as a whole looks up to Lagos and Ibadan.Aba is a shithole and only has dirty and smelly markets.

Industries.......Ibadan has more than anywhere in the South East talkless of toddler and smelly Aba.

Etc.Etc.
To Igbos who always compare themselves with Yorubas,you better be retrospective and find solutions to your myriad of problems and stop focusing on Yorubas.Yorubas have their problems too but we are facing them squarely not blaming anybody even if we know that the mistakes made by some people in the 1960s brought us to this sorry state.

As for development,I doubt that Igboland can be as developed as Yorubaland if you continue to flee your place.
Just like blacks fleeing to Europe,the blacks will continue to grow those foreign nations for them too to grow in order to repatriate whatever to where they came from.
The houses and landed properties they have there will always belong to those nations.
Yorubaland,Ibadan,Lagos,Ogun etc will continue to grow more than anywhere,reason why Yorubas focused very much on the development of Lagos.It is a strategy to help the other Yoruba states grow in leaps and bounds.
Very soon,Lagos will be saturated,it is gradually and you will see the effect on the nearby states.

First modern buildings,first television in Africa,first skyscrapers that have not been replicated in Igboland...
First everything.Nigreria has bitten the Yorubas with its fangs but we are still the "never say die".
Ebute Meta-Yaba axis is inhabited and being developed by 95% Yoruba people.Very much developed than the East.
Coupled with the development in other Yorubaland espacially in Ibadan and Ogun state,one can see that Yorubas still lead in growth and development in Nigeria.

This is what we call PHOTO EDITING.... I know Ibadan well and it doesn't look like this. This is Audio Ibadan
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Obamaofusa: 9:59am On May 07, 2022
SonOfEl:

This is what we call PHOTO EDITING.... I know Ibadan well and it doesn't look like this. This is Audio Ibadan
Is that all you read from the post?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2022
Let me address these and leave those other nonsense you typed.

I want to ask you this since GRA is now a yardstick to measure development. How many GRA does Abuja has? Since GRA is now an achievements

Aba does not have any mall. Ibadan only has 5 mega malls and some other malls in the city.

Do you think you are making sense at all, so Aba residents will leave Ariara International Market and New Market and patronize mall, same mall that is full of Aba made items, beside don't ever compare those low budget mall of 20 stores with 80% made in Aba goods to over 50,000 stores in Ariara Market alone.

Oga travel you no go travel, what is Eyimba Stadium for?

Please list the industries in Oyo state not only Ibadan.
If Oyo State has such numbers of industries why is Shell BP piping gas to Aba industrial estate and even having a dedicated power generation and distribution company. Like Geometric? But yet to see such in Oyo state.

You people are enjoying FG patronage, enjoy it when it last, it's just a matter of time. that's all I can say

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Etc.Etc.

Let me address these and leave those other nonsense you typed.

I want to ask you this since GRA is now a yardstick to measure development. How many GRA does Abuja has? Since GRA is now an achievements

Aba does not have any mall. Ibadan only has 5 mega malls and some other malls in the city.

Do you think you are making sense at all, so Aba residents will leave Ariara International Market and New Market and patronize mall, same mall that is full of Aba made items, beside don't ever compare those low budget mall of 20 stores with 80% made in Aba goods to over 50,000 stores in Ariara Market alone.

Oga travel you no go travel, what is Eyimba Stadium for?

Please list the industries in Oyo state not only Ibadan.
If Oyo State has such numbers of industries why is Shell BP piping gas to Aba industrial estate and even having a dedicated power generation and distribution company. Like Geometric? But yet to see such in Oyo state.

You people are enjoying FG patronage, enjoy it when it last, it's just a matter of time. that's all I can say

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 2:07pm On May 07, 2022
Ngorbungor:

I repeat, Aba is less to OTA, agbara and Shagamu.

Your best city like enugu can't be compare to Ota.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2022
forgiveness:

Good job. Which city is the first picture in Ogun state?
Sorry bro I dey busy since... that's ijebu ode after ikorodu ... It is the tollgate between ogun and Lagos

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2022
Ibadan u try....

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
Ibadan with good roads

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
Ibadan develop pass anything u can think of in the southeast.. naa confirm me I talk...

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Afonjakid: 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
To
walefresh3:
Ibadan u can't beat
Why do you keep posting ibadam teaching hospital and UI
. Are those the only places in Ibadam

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Afonjakid: 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
Michael004:
I repeat, Aba is less to OTA, agbara and Shagamu.

Your best city like enugu can't be compare to Ota.

Lol.. Enugu and Owerri have left ibadam behind.. don't even go there.. Enugu and Owerri are far developed than any city in SW

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Ibadan southwestern city

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2022
Afonjakid:
To
Oh that's what u thought ? Ok Pele ...oya u show nnsuka and also include other parastatas in your primitive pictures...I want to see something... I just want to see whTt is in South east.. that's all

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Afonjakid: 6:31pm On May 07, 2022
walefresh3:

Oh that's what u thought ? Ok Pele ...oya u show nnsuka and also include other parastatas in your dungeon... I just want to see whTt is in South east.. that's all
Every state in the east have a thread here in nairaland.. you can go there and view for yourself.. ibadam is just a glorified slums that needs you be bombed to the ground and rebuilt..

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
Michael004:
Lol, you are calming down already, so it is now not south east trend. And who is talking about drainage. I said Aba is horrible. So many dilapidated houses.

I thought you were claiming I did not travel there.

The time I traveled there self, I didn't know all these una rubbish on nairaland.

That is why whenever I see una posting some areas and tag it whole city. I always laugh.

That is why I said, you can only lie to those who hasn't gone to southeast before, not someone like me.

The community I was supposed to serve in rivers state is rumuekpe, but because of crisis, they took us to small elele which is alimini. It is not up to 1hour to owerri.

So I know una side wella.
What is this one saying? Aba is by far more developed than dilapidated brown roof shithole Ibadan, even Abakaliki is more developed than Ibadan, saying you've been to SE doesn't mean anything, even the blind knows that ibadan( 70 % slum) is nothing to wright home about

Go to YouTube eboh media and watch SE cities again, then browse your SW slum watch it and know if its comparable
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
Michael004:
Lol, you are the one that tag us ofemmmanu, which means we love red oil. How will I be angry with that.

But you hahahahaha, I can't laugh. You are not even proud of your heritage, OSU hahahahaha.

Is it because you don't want people to know what we know.

You can't deny your heritage.

Concerning skull whatever, you people do skull mining too. Not only skull mining, you also eat human beings and drink corpse water. But that is not the case.

Why are you not proud to be an OSU grin
Skull mining is only a SW trend, and part of yoruba heritage and culture, why are you not identifying yourself as a skuller in which your people are known for
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:53pm On May 07, 2022
walefresh3:

Stop lieing . they are laughing at u....where did u get your statistics from ? Ibo that has low purshasing power ? Oboy tell me another lie...

Ibo is the poorest in southern nigeria... It is what every body knows..... Reno omokri said... Asari said it... Goodluck ebele Jonathan indirectly said it... Edwin Clark said it...
Statistic from nbs proved it.. vat. Igr. Gdp , they all } proved it. So what excuses do you have.....

Your nnewi with audio billionaires in naira can't compete with ogun or Kano....

No single ibo man in history with 1 billion dollars..

Know dis and know peace..
Statistics from ewedu bureau of statistics you mean, all your so called 1dollar billionaire are product of this failed government and corruptions, is it Forolunsho the seamstress turned billoaire or is it otedola the beneficially of fraud oil well during the OBJ lead government

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:55pm On May 07, 2022
walefresh3:

Bros I careless... Show me enugu.. I don't want to know if it's residential or governmental areas... All I want to see is what is in that enugu... Mumu... I dey here dey wait
Go to YouTube, search for eboh media and feed your ignorant brain
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Afonjakid:
To

They don't have anything to show, leave them, one of them is taking about ota and another slum call shagamun or what is it called, no city in South West can come close to ABA.

They wish but can have it, the only city with a power generation and distribution. I challenge them to develop or replicate ABA and Onitsha in Oyo state, Ogun or that good for nothing Ekiti and Osun, if they are man enough, lazy people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Solomon Dalung In 50m Race In UNIPORT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.