Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) (7391 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Na man dey behind that moniker. He wan use his normal account, he forget sey na his burner or bambiala account he dey logged on. Format con cast, he turn motivational speaker. He obviously didn't watch the video too.
Will you keep quiet there?
Na so una dey lay false accusations, BST.
Wetin dey the video to watch,BST you watch am or you no see say na clickbait.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by nams77: 8:54am On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
Thanks for the insults,using my condition to spite me pushes me to do better since your life is better than mine you think you can ridicule me right,if i said anything wrong y not correct me? look! i won't be a begger forever and i won't relent in all my endeavours as well cos QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT...you can call me names for all i care! it is an inspiration to me,my story,my history i might not be a billionaire or a millionaire but i know i will surpass every pain that i am facing now,and you know what your words they strengthen me for the life ahead. Thanks
You didn't do wrong. The post was in the wrong section. Just keep keeping on. Someday everything will fall into place

1 Like

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by SocialJustice: 10:04am On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
Thanks for the insults,using my condition to spite me pushes me to do better since your life is better than mine you think you can ridicule me right,if i said anything wrong y not correct me? look! i won't be a begger forever and i won't relent in all my endeavours as well cos QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT...you can call me names for all i care! it is an inspiration to me,my story,my history i might not be a billionaire or a millionaire but i know i will surpass every pain that i am facing now,and you know what your words they strengthen me for the life ahead. Thanks
Believe in your heart that you will succeed, always be happy no matter your situation. Only time, you will have all that you desire.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Das1mama: 11:42am On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
Sister don't worry, i believe God will wipe away all tears and sorrows from us someday, tough time don't last tough people do, ignore every distractions and be steadfast in your vision.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by greymiles: 12:29pm On May 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You people have updated your expectations on what women on NL should do
" View a post and just pass quietly , you have no right to comment " seunosewa should renovate this place and make it a man cave so that we know we're trespassing when we come here to comment on posts we're interested in ,during our free time like every other man sorry every other person
Wetin diz Simple Muntula dey talk
Who tell u say na man vs woman we dey talk here angry
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 01, 2022
Das1mama:
Sister don't worry, i believe God will wipe away all tears and sorrows from us someday, tough time don't last tough people do, ignore every distractions and be steadfast in your vision.
Thanks may God bless you.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by greymiles: 12:32pm On May 01, 2022

Will you keep quiet there?
Na so una dey lay false accusations, BST.
Wetin dey the video to watch,BST you watch am or you no see say na clickbait.
Moral of the story, no put mouth for Wetin no konsain u

1 Like

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Na man dey behind that moniker. He wan use his normal account, he forget sey na his burner or bambiala account he dey logged on. Format con cast, he turn motivational speaker. He obviously didn't watch the video too.
U think i am a male really?you also think i have got another account i use to post like how?i am using a button phone 4 crying out loud! And it's not like i am the first bambiala like you call it, say all you want 2 say i don't care i have said my mind already.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
U think i am a male really?you also think i have got another account i use to post like how?i am using a button phone 4 crying out loud! And it's not like i am the first bambiala like you call it, say all you want 2 say i don't care i have said my mind already.
Yeah, I'm sorry about that assumption. I once sent money to someone seeking help here only to find out that he was a male using the moniker for scams. That got me on edge.

I'm Sorry about that though.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by youngderek1(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
What is this thread doing under education?habi twerking is now a subject taught in school? Or maybe chioma twerking will teach us to be what exactly pls op move this to celebrity or better still delete it it has no economic value pis enough of all this. Mtchww
honestly I tire o��‍♂️
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2022
greymiles:

Thread wey u suppose view and waka pass, u carry James Bond style enter, dem put am for ur body finish, u come turn motivational speaker grin

Pls take note today , if any angel one give you pass to heaven , I seanwillia.m no go gree Walai grin I just Dey roll on the bed with this post of yours lmao
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Yeah, I'm sorry about that assumption. I once sent money to someone seeking help here only to find out that he was a male using the moniker for scams. That got me on edge.

I'm Sorry about that though.
yh no problem you aren't the only one that has been scammed here,i was 2 by a moniker Holy100x he said he had a phone 2 give me and he sounded genuine i looked 4 1500 to send 4 him to deliver it to me but the next day he blocked me and maybe deactivated his account it was painful but i had to let go,i am not doing it cos i enjoy doing it but i just have 2 cos i know what i want 2 do with it okay! Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:36am On May 02, 2022
Mrlloyd:

You’re complaining because it’s a female profile complaining. Women will do worse so chill.

Yeah this is you being insultive towards men grin hypocrites.

If it was a lady , please check my previous posts I dey clear people regardless of gender , both genders have people with chewing gum brain , you and the other person were just rude it's not about your male reproductive organs , everyone is entitled to give an opinion on matters , an opinion is not bashing people , it's not laying curses an opinion is an observation and a suggestion , read it again if you didn't see it the first time , you people are just so insensitive

So you when you Bleep up and your mom tells you she's disappointed , you call that an insult ?
An insult is when I tell you that men have a brain the size of a peanut , an insult is when I tell you to shut up when people are talking coz you're broke
This afternoon I confronted a cafeteria woman old enough to be my mother that I was disappointed in the way she handled a situation where I did a transaction and she didn't receive it coz of her network and literally had me going back and forth not allowing me to enjoy my lunch and painting me as someone that's capable of fraud and do you know what she said ?
She said she's sorry , because me being disappointed is not in any way related to an insult nor should it be associated with disrespect , as a human being I have the right to express my disappoinment and still have healthy relationships with people , I've also disappointed people and they give me feedback and if I want to continue to have them in my life I have to work on it changing the bad things

But with this statement you made due to your ignorance ( or your stubbornness to pick up a dictionary and learn some good vocabulary ) I quote myself once again " men are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointing "
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Mrlloyd: 6:43am On May 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

If it was a lady , please check my previous posts I dey clear people regardless of gender , both genders have people with chewing gum brain ,you and the other person were just rude
You just don’t have manners and Check well I’m not the one you e been arguing with so I’ve not been rude to you.

it's not about your male reproductive organs , everyone is entitled to give an opinion on matters , an opinion is not bashing people , it's not laying curses an opinion is an observation and a suggestion , read it again if you didn't see it the first time , you people are just so insensitive
Lol you are insulting but you don’t know, that’s your problem.
So you when you Bleep up and your mom tells you she's disappointed , you call that an insult ?
An insult is when I tell you that men have a brain the size of a peanut , an insult is when I tell you to shut up when people are talking coz you're broke
Try and avoid calling my mom or anyones mom when trying to make a point, use examples your mind can see, don’t make assumptions. Also don’t display your lack of manners.

Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Men can be so disappointing
isn’t this the same generalization as “ men have a brain the size of a peanut”
This afternoon I confronted a cafeteria woman old enough to be my mother that I was disappointed in the way she handled a situation where I did a transaction and she didn't receive it coz of her network and literally had me going back and forth not allowing me to enjoy my lunch and painting me as someone that's capable of fraud and do you know what she said?
You were disappointed at a women similar to your mom (in age or otherwise) yet you say “men are disappointing” grin I fancy your boldness in displaying your senselessness

She said she's sorry , because me being disappointed is not in any way related to an insult nor should it be associated with disrespect , as a human being I have the right to express my disappoinment and still have healthy relationships with people , I've also disappointed people and they give me feedback and if I want to continue to have them in my life I have to work on it changing the bad things

How many men have made you run back and forth in a cafeteria for lunch/ or for your other secret requests?
How many men have disappointed you, or do you beg a lot? Lmao

Bye bitter and senseless woman.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

If it was a lady , please check my previous posts I dey clear people regardless of gender , both genders have people with chewing gum brain , you and the other person were just rude it's not about your male reproductive organs , everyone is entitled to give an opinion on matters , an opinion is not bashing people , it's not laying curses an opinion is an observation and a suggestion , read it again if you didn't see it the first time , you people are just so insensitive

This afternoon I confronted a cafeteria woman old enough to be my mother that I was disappointed in the way she handled a situation where I did a transaction and she didn't receive it coz of her network and literally had me going back and forth not allowing me to enjoy my lunch and painting me as someone that's capable of fraud and do you know what she said ?

But with this statement you made due to your ignorance ( or your stubbornness to pick up a dictionary and learn some good vocabulary ) I quote myself once again " men are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointing "

I 100% agree with your post but that statement isnt necessary...you think you're being balanced but you just messed it up with that last line..since men are so disappointing go and tell your father that you're disappointed in him for giving you life...if it were a lady that did what the OP did will you make that statement concerning women?...I thought so
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2022
Mrlloyd:

You just don’t have manners and Check well I’m not the one you e been arguing with so I’ve not been rude to you.

Try and avoid calling my mom or anyones mom when trying to make a point, use examples your mind can see, don’t make assumptions. Also don’t display your lack of manners.

You were disappointed at a women similar to your mom (in age or otherwise) yet you say “men are disappointing” grin I fancy your boldness in displaying your senselessness

How many men have made you run back and forth in a cafeteria for lunch/ or for your other secret requests?

Like dyg?...the logic dosent just fit....trying to act like she isnt biased then just contradict herself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:36am On May 02, 2022
sollolucci77:

I 100% agree with your post but that statement isnt necessary...you think you're being balanced but you just messed it up with that last line...if it were a lady that did what the OP did will you make that statement concerning women?...I thought so

You don't agree 100% and honestly that is fine
I didn't spoil anything , how many times have I scrolled through nl and seen posts that insult women every single day , me being disappointed is due to the majority of men I've met here and the things I've heard and seen them do , again it's not an insult and I'm not changing it nor am I taking it back

If you read everything I wrote you wouldn't have hung up on that
Disappointment is not an insult oh FGS ( it is constructive criticism) , and If it was a woman I'd do the same thing , but it's not everyday you hear that a woman did this or a woman did that , we dey hear am but no be everyday and I've only met few dumb women on this forum , show me some more and maybe I'll lose faith in women too

Even posts of rituals are justified by men with the excuse that women are cheap and greedy so it is okay to kill them ( including the aunty in BRT bus ) how many times have you gone through posts like that and saw it was a woman that was commenting a post that supports murder

Even if a man got killed as womensympathize first , it is still the men that will come out and justify his death ( afonja , kill all of them , shebi you voted for buhari? ) and it is still men that perpetrate most of the crimes too and men still justify that , it is women that push men to look for money that's why , it's not his fault
If you like be my BFF if you dey form madness I go tell u for your front , I no like wetin you dey do stop am ( that is disappointment ) I guess most men are not used to it coz people allow them do whatever they want , even if they're damaging themselves , but I'm open to everyone who has sense and feels like they noticed something they don't like about me , it's how you grow

When a person talks you'll say I'm supporting woman , there's no way to balance anything , I supported her because she was a woman and if she wasn't a woman i would've supported her still but noone would've noticed that , you people choose what to see
If you don't like that last sentence delete your agreement I don't need it
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:42am On May 02, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You don't agree 100% and honestly that is fine
I didn't spoil anything , how many times have I scrolled through nl and seen posts that insult women every single day , me being disappointed is due to the majority of men I've met here and the things I've heard and seen them do , again it's not an insult and I'm not changing it nor am I taking it back

If you read everything I wrote you wouldn't have hung up on that
Disappointment is not an insult oh FGS ( it is constructive criticism) , and If it was a woman I'd do the same thing , but it's not everyday you hear that a woman did this or a woman did that , we dey hear am but no be everyday and I've only met few dumb women on this forum , show me some more and maybe I'll lose faith in women too

Even posts of rituals are justified by men with the excuse that women are cheap and greedy so it is okay to kill them ( including the aunty in BRT bus ) how many times have you gone through posts like that and saw it was a woman that was commenting a post that supports murder

Even if a man got killed as womensympathize first , it is still the men that will come out and justify his death ( afonja , kill all of them , shebi you voted for buhari? ) and it is still men that perpetrate most of the crimes too and men still justify that , it is women that push men to look for money that's why , it's not his fault
If you like be my BFF if you dey form madness I go tell u for your front , I no like wetin you dey do stop am ( that is disappointment ) I guess most men are not used to it coz people allow them do whatever they want , even if they're damaging themselves , but I'm open to everyone who has sense and feels like they noticed something they don't like about me , it's how you grow

When a person talks you'll say I'm supporting woman , there's no way to balance anything , I supported her because she was a woman and if she wasn't a woman i would've supported her still but noone would've noticed that , you people choose what to see
If you don't like that last sentence delete your agreement I don't need it

My dear you're talking about women being insulted...like women arent worse...if you look closely you see threads like" a world without men" and so on....whether you believe it or not women insult men more even in real life and even hit men physically and expect the man to just man up and walk away tend to get away with it because they're ladies...and when men insult back you call us mysogynists...I know you wont want to admit it that's fine but whether you're aware of it or not....women insult men more on this thread so idk what you're disappointed about
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:00am On May 02, 2022
Mrlloyd:

You saw an insult and you called it generalization , very nice grin
Then you saw an expression and you called it an insult , very nice
I apologize for calling your mom into it , I don't insult people's parents but maybe I should've used you as an example
Lol oga listen to English , in a place of business you don't look at age but that doesn't mean you disrespect anyone
I'm paying you money for your service and because say you senior me you embarrassed me and gave me poor customer service and I should smile and walk away because why? Am I beggar?

If you don't know how to speak to your elders without sounding rude while still having your respect and expressing your discontentment about a move they made or an action they took concerning you , then you have a lot of learning to do
In a place of business , work or whatever , you don't look at age but hometraining allows you to thread carefully , but you probably don't understand all of that
If I did not express my disappoinment, the aunty will think she can treat me anyhow and she will continue but as I cleared her and we reconcile next time she'll remember that I'm a customer and a human being first ,before I am a junior
And she wouldn't have treated me like that if I was a man or if I looked like her age mate so why should she do it because I'm younger , when I'm not her daughter ? And you're saying I have no manners for knowing my rights?

You sound like someone who thinks everyone is fighting you, I'm responding to you but I know it's falling on deaf ears , whoever is reading this that has sense will understand

Men have me running back and forth ?
So now I'm a prostitute grin
All because you don't understand simple English, you thought I was insulting you
Tsk tsk that's how they'll ask you if have oesophagus and you'll shout "GOD FORBID , meeeeeeee oesophagus ? I rebuke it " grin
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:36am On May 02, 2022
sollolucci77:

My dear you're talking about women being insulted...like women arent worse...if you look closely you see threads like" a world without men" and so on....whether you believe it or not women insult men more even in real life and even hit men physically and expect the man to just man up and walk away tend to get away with it because they're ladies...and when men insult back you call us mysogynists...I know you wont want to admit it that's fine but whether you're aware of it or not....women insult men more on this thread so idk what you're disappointed about

I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp , I don't support spousal violence and I'm waiting for Amber to get what she deserves for hurting my Johnny ,

I am aware that women insult men and abuse them behind closed doors , I am aware that there are bad women , I am aware that there are female pedophiles , I am aware

but the thing you lied about and the thing we all know is that majority of the insult starts from the men
I don't know where you stand maybe in your side of the world , you feel more abused by women but if we're going to count the hate comments on nairaland directed at genders , the threads that are opened up to ridicule each separate genders men will win the vote , in the time that I've been here , I have not gone on one post and not seen some nasty things about women

Don't lie to me , I'm not blind I can see
I see a whole thread dedicated to hating on women , some of us here think we're catching cruise after typing trash , you go back to your normal life and your real girlfriend and some younger people come and download everything and then live their lives recklessly because they believe women are trash and a real man should die alone or have 3000 baby mamasy and blah blah blah

Everyday I see men who are in need on nairaland, posting their problems and their account details and noone judges them and I hardly see a girl , I only saw the lady that has HIV and I honestly thought that the Op was attacking a man when I saw the 15k talk until I saw another person's comment on her

I'm very happy with the few men I have in my life , everyday I come online I'm happy that my father is my father and I'm happy that I've also dated at least one person that was a real man and I'm fortunate to have little brothers and cousin brother who I adore and adore me, if not by now I would've taken alot of the things I see here serious and I'd probably hate all men or I'd be scared of them

The rate of violence , crime ,aggression and insult from men is higher than that from women

Again I have the right to feel disappointed , it does not affect my relationships with the men I have in my life
Lemme even go and call my daddy , I'm broke cry
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp , I don't support spousal violence and I'm waiting for Amber to get what she deserves for hurting my Johnny ,

I am aware that women insult men and abuse them behind closed doors , I am aware that there are bad women , I am aware that there are female pedophiles , I am aware

but the thing you lied about and the thing we all know is that majority of the insult starts from the men
I don't know where you stand maybe in your side of the world , you feel more abused by women but if we're going to count the hate comments on nairaland directed at genders , the threads that are opened up to ridicule each separate genders men will win the vote , in the time that I've been here , I have not gone on one post and not seen some nasty things about women

Don't lie to me , I'm not blind I can see
I see a whole thread dedicated to hating on women , some of us here think we're catching cruise after typing trash , you go back to your normal life and your real girlfriend and some younger people come and download everything and then live their lives recklessly because they believe women are trash and a real man should die alone or have 3000 baby mamasy and blah blah blah

Everyday I see men who are in need on nairaland, posting their problems and their account details and noone judges them and I hardly see a girl , I only saw the lady that has HIV and I honestly thought that the Op was attacking a man when I saw the 15k talk until I saw another person's comment on her

I'm very happy with the few men I have in my life , everyday I come online I'm happy that my father is my father and I'm happy that I've also dated at least one person that was a real man and I'm fortunate to have little brothers and cousin brother who I adore and adore me, if not by now I would've taken alot of the things I see here serious and I'd probably hate all men or I'd be scared of them

The rate of violence , crime ,aggression and insult from men is higher than that from women

Again I have the right to feel disappointed , it does not affect my relationships with the men I have in my life
Lemme even go and call my daddy , I'm broke cry

Can you imagine grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 9:07am On May 28, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 10:28am On May 30, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 8:54am On May 31, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Devotionn1: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Devotionn1: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / The Guns Which Changed All Of Weapon Creating History (pics) / Top 10 Cheapest Europeans Countries To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.