Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) (7354 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
What is this thread doing under education?habi twerking is now a subject taught in school? Or maybe chioma twerking will teach us to be what exactly pls op move this to celebrity or better still delete it it has no economic value pis enough of all this. Mtchww

10 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:
Coming from someone that's publicly begging for 15k lol
Thanks for the insults,using my condition to spite me pushes me to do better since your life is better than mine you think you can ridicule me right,if i said anything wrong y not correct me? look! i won't be a begger forever and i won't relent in all my endeavours as well cos QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT...you can call me names for all i care! it is an inspiration to me,my story,my history i might not be a billionaire or a millionaire but i know i will surpass every pain that i am facing now,and you know what your words they strengthen me for the life ahead. Thanks

40 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nawa. Una go start fight na Una go come dey play victim.
Chosen44:
Thanks for the insults,using my condition to spite me pushes me to do better since your life is better than mine you think you can ridicule me right,if i said anything wrong y not correct me? look! i won't be a begger forever and i won't relent in all my endeavours as well cos QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT...you can call me names for all i care! it is an inspiration to me,my story,my history i might not be a billionaire or a millionaire but i know i will surpass every pain that i am facing now,and you know what your words they strengthen me for the life ahead. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you no show love oo lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:
C i'm not fighting you honestly,twerking has made young kids nowadays to be prone to abuse cos they are kids and don't know whatsup i am sorry if i sounded rude at first i was just angry that's all,angry that most celebs that are suppose to inspirations to the future are bringing the future to it's ruins...i wish her happiness cos being a hater makes you not to succeed but this twerking issue is what i was talking about ok so if i offended you with my comments my bad.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nigeriacitizen9: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oh, Alright
Chosen44:
C i'm not fighting you honestly,twerking has made young kids nowadays to be prone to abuse cos they are kids and don't know whatsup i am sorry if i sounded rude at first i was just angry that's all,angry that most celebs that are suppose to inspirations to the future are bringing the future to it's ruins...i wish her happiness cos being a hater makes you not to succeed but this twerking issue is what i was talking about ok so if i offended you with my comments my bad.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Demonicus: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9 post=112405404:

Na the victim card just surprise me now now self.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Fynn98: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elon musk talking about unbanning trump's account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfJvTS3GZEM
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Harry00(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
back to the streets
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Quodseverismete: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chosen44:
What is this thread doing under education?habi twerking is now a subject taught in school? Or maybe chioma twerking will teach us to be what exactly pls op move this to celebrity or better still delete it it has no economic value pis enough of all this. Mtchww

Critocurrency is one of big and high paying job today, of course after graduation from school you need a job.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by greymiles: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:
U get savage sha grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by greymiles: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chosen44:
Thread wey u suppose view and waka pass, u carry James Bond style enter, dem put am for ur body finish, u come turn motivational speaker grin

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
greymiles:

Thread wey u suppose view and waka pass, u carry James Bond style enter, dem put am for ur body finish, u come turn motivational speaker grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by deltateam: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFH3KUCF2XQ

Failed blogger.

No twerking video. Just a mofo ranting about why Chioma broke up with OBO.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nozino: 12:55am On May 01, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:

You’re a shameless idiot. How is what she said wrong?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Cashio(m): 1:31am On May 01, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:
So she has no right to freedom of expression anymore because she is begging for 15k that maybe you yourself don't have?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 2:05am On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
Please don't take it to heart,I beg you.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:40am On May 01, 2022
Nigeriacitizen9:

In trying to sound cool you ended up sounding like a robot that does not have the capacity to show empathy , she gave an opinion and asked a question without insulting chioma , and you were trying to do what exactly ? Shame her ?
How are we sure you don't have one of those accounts that are always begging
It's always people who have nothing that point fingers

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:42am On May 01, 2022
Cashio:
So she has no right to freedom of expression anymore because she is begging for 15k that maybe you yourself don't have?

The guy thought he was making sense , attacking someone for no reason
With something so sensitive

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:50am On May 01, 2022
greymiles:

You people have updated your expectations on what women on NL should do
" View a post and just pass quietly , you have no right to comment " seunosewa should renovate this place and make it a man cave so that we know we're trespassing when we come here to comment on posts we're interested in ,during our free time like every other man sorry every other person

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Cashio(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

The guy thought he was making sense , attacking someone for no reason
With something so sensitive
Ah tell you bro...quite insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Mrlloyd: 7:59am On May 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

In trying to sound cool you ended up sounding like a robot that does not have the capacity to show empathy , she gave an opinion and asked a question without insulting chioma , and you were trying to do what exactly ? Shame her ?
How are we sure you don't have one of those accounts that are always begging
It's always people who have nothing that point fingers
You’re complaining because it’s a female profile complaining. Women will do worse so chill.

Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Men can be so disappointing
Yeah this is you being insultive towards men grin hypocrites.
Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 01, 2022
greymiles:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:

Please don't take it to heart,I beg you.
I didn't oh! We are all here to learn and we also learn from our mistakes. Thanks for caring i really Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 01, 2022
Chosen44:
I didn't oh! We are all here to learn and we also learn from our mistakes. Thanks for caring i really Appreciate.
Good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men / The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. / Jamb 2016 Sale Of Form And Exam Date Disclosed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.