Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) (34796 Views)

PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Osun '18: PDP Screening Committee Successfully Screens, Clears 11 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by successmatters(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I am having fun with the topic cos it’s funny. That’s all!

How can I believe Obi will win ahead of heavyweights like Atiku?

NO CHANCE OR POSSIBILITY of that happening.

It’s like creating a topic that Arsenal will win the next UEFA champions league.

The best he will get is that clearance certificate he just got

Even from Germany, I can feel you fear.
Fear of your looting empire crumbling, fear of seeing Nigeria return to the right path and throwing you into poverty as no easy money will be made by people like you who loves the chaos in the country.

The fear is real.

If you're not afraid, don't reply me.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by hopexter(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

grin grin

See running

I no run, if you forget why I go remind you? You no want Biafra again?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by maestroferddi: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
MNDY:
Anyone with an idea on how this man can get massive northern support? It's very instrumental.
Plans are in top gear to sell him to the north especially the north west.

The north might prove some kind of toss up since Buhari is not contesting...

Forget the noises, Peter Obi will do well in the north if the proper homework is done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by successmatters(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
hopexter:

I no run, if you forget why I go remind you? You no want Biafra again?

If you didn't run, return and answer my question grin
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by LordofNaija: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
OK no be them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by successmatters(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
Plans on top gear to sell him to the north.

The north might prove some kind of toss up since Buhari is not contesting...

Forget the noises, Peter Obi will do well in the north if the proper homework is done.

The North are already supporting Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by IgOga(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stevenson20:
The only person that can fix Nigeria

Not true....not sure one human can fix Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by jazon(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, PDP, papa deceive pikin party has already launch the looting speere.
A party has embezzled their HQ fund's

Stale. The looting going on IN APC, you no see abi?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by hopexter(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

I should remind you, not answer!
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by rippa(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

Are u really serious
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Rawtruth1: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
The raw truth is that Peter Obi is the most sincere, genuine cool headed and corruption free candidate Nigerians should vote and root for if they are truly tired of suffering.

My fear is that religious, ethnic and tribal extremists wouldn't allow a better Nigeria to happen. Those who reap from bad economy, troubled waters and evil will not allow genuine leader to emerge in Nigeria.

I wish we have Peter Obi in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by maestroferddi: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Don’t mind those lots, they are using emotions to analyze politics when reality is standing right in from of them.
You are always foaming in the mouth talking arrant nonsense.

Leadership operates by influence and Peter Obi has the x-factor which makes great generational leaders.

Quit sobbing and accept reality...Your co-travellers are gradually cottoning-on to the fact that fighting the inevitable is foolhardy.

Stop trying to swim against a tidal wave: it could prove fatal...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by pharmagba: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seun:
Congratulations. Your N40m didn't catch fire.

Yet...
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Uchesis: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lifesave:
Obi 2023 is a goal.. that is if Nigerians are tired of suffering
They are not tired oooh. They want another London based president
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are always foaming in the mouth talking arrant nonsense.

Leadership operates by influence and Peter Obi has the x-factor which makes great generational leaders.

Quit sobbing and accept reality...Your co-travellers are gradually cotton-on to the fact that fighting the inevitable is foolhardy.

Stop trying to swim against a tidal wave: it could prove fatal...

What influence Obi got?

You still not facing reality squarely!

PDP can never be that foolish to present Obi has a candidate to counter a ruling party!

Are you guys joking! That will walkover for any candidate APC presents.

Influence my foot!

Obi that I myself will personally win in a National election if it were just both of us only.

Obi is a statesman but a lightweight in affairs we talking about! President of Nigeria….

I repeat…. PDP can NEVER try it!

And you need not respond, PDP primary election is close.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Andytyx(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mr. P so you're not among the two. Narrow escape
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by maestroferddi: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
hopexter:

Keep shut and stop gallivanting, does your rubbish answer my question? I know you would deviate from it since you seem to be clueless about your want.

The question remains, what happens to Biafra agitation since you all want Obi to become the President? Won’t that be against Dr. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB dream of Biafra?

Why are you throwing up tantrums?

Nnamdi Kanu is not the leader of the Igbos. That is not saying that his agitations, though conducted in a wrong manner, is not justified.

The Igbos are among the major stakeholders in the Nigerian project so your question is completely wide off the mark.

Most Igbos would prefer a working Nigeria where equity, fairness and justice prevail.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by zoedew: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT EXCEPT THE SE SECURITY CHALLENGES TRACEABLE TO FOLKS WHO OPPOSE ELECTIONS AND ARE INSISTENT ON KANU BEING FREED EXTRAJUDICIALLY BACKDOWN.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Transcriber: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
successmatters:

what happened to Biafra?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by maestroferddi: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What influence Obi got?

You still not facing reality squarely!

PDP can never be that foolish to present Obi has a candidate to counter a ruling party!

Are you guys joking! That will walkover for any candidate APC presents.

Influence my foot!

Obi that I myself will personally win in a National election if it were just both of us only.

Obi is a statesman but a lightweight in affairs we talking about! President of Nigeria….

I repeat…. PDP can NEVER try it!

And you need not respond, PDP primary election is close.

You are an empty noise-maker.

You are not a member of the PDP...neither do you know Jack about politics.

There is a growing suspicion that Buhari will likely plump for a dark horse to fly the flag of APC.

Peter was in the ballot in the last election so what exactly makes him a newbie in the political landscape?

Your petty tribalism and the pecuniary inducements you receive from unscrupulous politicians have blinded your eyes and hardened your conscience from objectivity.

First you guys were saying that Peter Obi would not enter the presidential race....

Dude did enter and is now kicking asses and your straw man:s assertion now is that he won't emerge as the flagbearer...

But like play like play, Peter Obi is making it hard for PDP to go for any other candidate without facing the backlash of Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Theophinio(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
The only true candidate that can turn Nigeria around for the better �
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by shaibu123: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Greedy and desperate policitians will not give him chance
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Michael004: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stevenson20:
The only person that can fix Nigeria
Like the way he fixed anambra abi?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Bodinya: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
The only person that will make me to convince some of my friends go to polling unit and vote be that.
Apart from him I am not going to vote.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You cannot ignore reality when you seek change.

Everybody wants to be rich and own a thriving business, reality limits them

You can ignore reality and face whatever comes as a challenge. I am an example. Face your fears, face the world.

Many think like you that’s why the country still Dey as e Dey,

Na so e be mindset. We are use to it mindset, etc, the day 70% day enough is enough, Tinubu and Co go pack commot for Nigeria, but for now impossible, hungry still Dey, they can afford 500, 1000 to buy hungry voters
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Ajofiapero(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
The New Anambra state governor testifies....... Obi is a visionary leader, I support him 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Uncletony(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

And who gives a fvck about the opinion of a ninnyhammer!
Here you go again
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Obyino: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by adefitim(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wish you the best PO
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Tzar(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
So? Who cares about this overrated dude?
As long as Anambra is not better than Lagos, even after he ruled for 8yrs? He can’t get my vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC / Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.