Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,248 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ritualists Caught In Osun State With Fresh Human Parts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Caught In Osun State With Fresh Human Parts (1678 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ritualists Caught In Osun State With Fresh Human Parts by Sniper04(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2022
bomb24:
An Islamic cleric, Muideen Nafiu, 43, has disclosed that he and one of his cleric friends, Yusuf Muslim killed his woman friend and severed her body parts.
The victim, Aisat Yekeen, 53, was declared missing on March 8, 2022 only for police to discover that she had been killed, dismembered and buried by the suspect and his friends.

Narrating how she was killed, Nafiu, who has an Islamic study centre in Ileogbo, Ayedire Local Government Area of Osun state, said after he stopped dating her, his friend, Muslim, requested that he also wanted to date her.

His confession
“She was once my woman friend but we had stopped dating for a long time. One day while I was on my way home with Muslim, we saw the deceased and he told me he would like to date her too.

“So I arranged for them to meet and they met in my house. I excused them, but after about 45 minutes, I went back and met them naked. I thought she did not allow him to have sex with him, so, I held her leg but few minutes later, I discovered she was dead.

“I asked my friend why he killed her and he told me he wanted to use her hand and that we should go ahead to bury her. I quickly ran to another friend, Rabiu Fatai to inform him of what happened. He returned to the scene with me and with Muslim, they both cut the head, hand, heart and legs and buried the remains.

“Fatai took the head and heart to his place, while Muslim took the hand to his house where it was burnt and we shared the ashes. I was told by my cleric friends in the village that I would make money from ritual and stop riding motorcycle, so I took part in burning the hand.

“Meanwhile, Fatai was also burning the parts with him and I was to share from it too. But at the time I was supposed to meet him to get my share, I heard the news that Amotekun operatives were searching for me. So, I took Fatai’s motorcycle and ran away to Lalupon to avoid being arrested”, he said.

How the suspect lured my mother to his house——Son
Meanwhile, the son of the murdered woman has narrated how the suspect lured his mother to his (suspect) house before killing her and what led to his arrest five days after committing the act.

His words:
“Nafiu, my mother’s murderer was living in our community in Ileogbo, but he had always had criminal tendencies. There was a time he set a woman’s palm oil on fire and the entire building was gutted by fire. He ran away from the community and returned later.

“It is not true that he was dating my late mother. To the best of my knowledge, his mother was selling beans around the place where my late mother was selling pepper. I used to go there and we normally saw each other.

Lalasticlala

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/how-my-friends-and-i-killed-my-woman-friend-used-her-body-parts-for-ritual-suspect/
These guys should have their hands and legs severed their eyes should also be removed,they should be disabled for life, which kind evil be that
Re: Ritualists Caught In Osun State With Fresh Human Parts by bomb24: 2:14pm On May 01, 2022
Chiraq77:
Yesterday I got the Scare of My Life while drinking at a Bar in my neighbourhood last Night,I was at a bar having a couple drinks,while charging my phone,we were about 6 in Number in that Bar at the Time,Most of the Guys there were predominantly Yoruba,I was the only Igbo Guy there with two other guys Gees from akwaibom.

So while we were drinking,we were having a loud conversation and making Jokes about the Whole Dog Saga, Then I brought Up the Ritualist Man who slept with his babes Corpse for 6 days,

Then the Guy sitting next to me who happens to be a Yoruba guy looked at me and said
"That Man No Sabi Work" I was shocked and speechless,then he went further to say " the Guy should have done a couple things like cutting of her Tongue,and also talked about a chemical which he should have used to seal the corpse Mouth,and Dry Up her intestines and other Organs to compress the stench of the Dead Body because the stench usually comes from inside the Body.

I was so shocked!! I didn't even have a reply to give him,His statement made me wonder how the hell did he get that knowledge??

I Just Concluded that even if he isn't a ritualist,He Knows People in The Trade!!

Na yesterday night I just conclude say the Yoruba tribe is synonymous With Ritualism!!

God Protect Us All

Nobody rivals them on human part trading.
Re: Ritualists Caught In Osun State With Fresh Human Parts by Chiraq77(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2022
bomb24:

Nobody rivals them on human part trading.

Yes! They don't like to work,they always use it as a last reserve to get Money!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Case Of Missing Person At Avista Hotel Ogombo / Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men / Teenage Girl Gang-raped For Showing No Respect: Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.