Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt (1371 Views)

Lupita Nyong'o Reunites With Brad Pitt For Chimamanda's 'americanah' / Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie / Mission Impossible 4: Brad Pitt To Replace Tom Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by HNENRI(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2006
could you belive that the famous brad pitt is now expecting a baby from angelina jolie after shoot the movie "MR. & MRS SMITH[color=#990000][/color][flash=200,200][/flash]"

Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by hotangel2(f): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2006
Old news. Sorry but it is old news. And we already have a thread about this.
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by keishalyn(f): 3:55am On Feb 22, 2006
Umm I'm sorry that isn't old news have you seen the news stands i would say that it is the topic at hand in the news department, My personal thought is that Angi and Brad they like eachother and Brad loves Zaharra and Maddox so why is the whole world against them? I don't understand Angi deserves a baby of her own, Brad is family oriented and so is Angi so why not lol shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by Free(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2006
word i think they cute together tooo, hopefully they would be together for a long time
angelina bless her heart for all she doing cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by beyunce(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2006
I cant not believe that brad Pitt would live Sexy Jenny For That Big Lips B***t
The Annoying part of it all is that they denied it for so many Months.
She got pregnant and they got no choice but to bring out to the public.
Brad really S**KS
Pls Who Do You all prefer Jolie or Aniston.
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by Rhodalyn(f): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2006
Free:

word i think they cute together tooo, hopefully they would be together for a long time
angelina bless her heart for all she doing cheesy

i think so too wink kiss
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by Free(f): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2006
i prefer angelina jolie,
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by eslynera(f): 2:02am On Nov 25, 2006
i prefer pitt and aniston undecided
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by iice(f): 3:09am On Nov 25, 2006
Jolie-Pitt Rules!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 25, 2006
iice:

Jolie-Pitt Rules!!

No Much Talk Pitt - Jolie rules for shizzu
Re: Angelina Jolie Vs Brad Pitt by iice(f): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2006
You are a guy now so of course Jolie rules lol but i prefer their combo to Pitt-Aniston

(1) (Reply)

All My Nigerian People Must Watch Mtv2 This Sunday (2face) / If Hollywood Were To Need a Nollywood Actor To Play A Nicolas Cage-type Role : / An Video Interview Of Wild Child Ik Osakioduwa Of Studio 53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.