Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God (263 Views)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Saucy22: 7:20am On May 01, 2022
This is my own view ,Happy new month and I hope that u accept it like that its been 22 years of serving God,going to church mid week service and fasting and prayer .People will say all manner of non sense but let's face it if I.was serving the devil for those number of years I would have been a multi millionaire but I've been deceiving myself here that a miracle would bleep from heaven and make me rich
I've come to a conclusion that I want to sell my soul /rituals even if na 4 years I get I will be okay and satisfied
I have hand work but it's not paying off
Ive been patient enough I've made up my mind already
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Nobody: 7:22am On May 01, 2022
Saucy22:

Since you've already made your mind up, what more's to be said? undecided
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On May 01, 2022
Saucy22:
This is my own view ,Happy new month and I hope that u accept it like that its been 22 years of serving God,going to church mid week service and fasting and prayer .People will say all manner of non sense but let's face it if I.was serving the devil for those number of years I would have been a multi millionaire but I've been deceiving myself here that a miracle would bleep from heaven and make me rich
I've come to a conclusion that I want to sell my soul /rituals even if na 4 years I get I will be okay and satisfied

Through out your 22 years, you never learnt about God and so, you were like that dirty guy, who jumped into the Feast except, in your case, you were stuck at the gates for 22 years.

And No one told you that it is nearly almost mpossible for God to answer the prayers of Sinners.
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by waldigit: 9:40am On May 01, 2022
Saucy22:

Bro. you are not alone. But don't sell your soul because of that. To properly understand this world I would like you to see it with a concept of divine purpose. God is interested in you fufilling your divine purpose so that you won't miss your reward when you go back home. What is the purpose of the wealth you gather in a foreign land that you can't transfer home? Great wealth are given for a purpose. Just like Joseph became vice president for a purpose. If your purpose in life does not need you getting wealthy and you keep asking God for it, this will eventually make you end up hating God. You may not be wealthy and you children will become wealthy at age 10 It all revolves around divine purpose.
This why student becomes wealthier than there teacher. What you need to focus on is knowledge, wisdom and power to fulfill your divine purpose. That your own duty leave the rest for God he knows what you need and at right time will do it. But just keep calling his attention to what you are passing through. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Kobojunkie: 11:08am On May 01, 2022
Saucy22:
This is my own view ,Happy new month and I hope that u accept it like that its been 22 years of serving God,going to church mid week service and fasting and prayer .

People will say all manner of non sense but let's face it if I.was serving the devil for those number of years I would have been a multi millionaire but I've been deceiving myself here that a miracle would bleep from heaven and make me rich

The irony of all this is your story proves instead that it is easier to serve God than to serve the devil .... undecided

▪︎ Your church attendance has been as commanded of men and not of God - God never asked His followers to attend the churches of men nor bow down and obey men. undecided

▪︎According to you,you instead spent 22 years bowing in submission to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies which Jesus Christ warned you against doing, only you did it pretending you did so on behalf of God. That which is antiChrist is not of God, so instead you spent all 22 years serving the devil and his purpose. undecided

So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by xproducer: 11:33am On May 01, 2022
Thus says the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST!

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:29-30

+++

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." -1 Corinthians 2:9

---

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" - Matthew 25:41

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On May 04, 2022
waldigit:
1. Bro. you are not alone. But don't sell your soul because of that. To properly understand this world I would like you to see it with a concept of divine purpose.

2. God is interested in you fufilling your divine purpose so that you won't miss your reward when you go back home. What is the purpose of the wealth you gather in a foreign land that you can't transfer home? Great wealth are given for a purpose. Just like Joseph became vice president for a purpose. If your purpose in life does not need you getting wealthy and you keep asking God for it, this will eventually make you end up hating God. You may not be wealthy and you children will become wealthy at age 10 It all revolves around divine purpose.

3. This why student becomes wealthier than there teacher. What you need to focus on is knowledge, wisdom and power to fulfill your divine purpose. That your own duty leave the rest for God he knows what you need and at right time will do it. But just keep calling his attention to what you are passing through. Peace.
1. Divine purpose ke? God gave to everyone a single Law, Jesus Christ, which He commanded that those who accept Him obey. The doctrine of divine purpose is a delusion fed you to confuse you. undecided

2. Wealth of this world is not limited to those who believe and God placed on stipulations as far what it can be used for. His only mandate to you and everyone else who believes is that you obey His Law, Jesus Christ - His teachings and commandments. undecided

3. Again, God calls for those who believe in Him to focus on Him and obeying His Law instead.. undecided
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by boxer022(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
Selling your soul to the devil is not the problem. What happens when you die?
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by CaptMarvel(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2022
Saucy22:
Serving devil is not what you think. All those money do not just drop on your table, they come through human sacrifice, either of your family or people around you or even yourself, so you see, its an eye for an eye and at the end eternal separation in hell from Your Creator for eternity. You've just spend few years on earth and you are complaining, you need to get your faith on.
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by waldigit: 5:12am On May 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Divine purpose ke? God gave to everyone a single Law, Jesus Christ, which He commanded that those who accept Him obey. The doctrine of divine purpose is a delusion fed you to confuse you. undecided

2. Wealth of this world is not limited to those who believe and God placed on stipulations as far what it can be used for. His only mandate to you and everyone else who believes is that you obey His Law, Jesus Christ - His teachings and commandment
s. undecided

3. Again, God calls for those who believe in Him to focus on Him and obeying His Law instead.. undecided

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Ecclesiastes 8:6
Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.
John 18:37
Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice
.Acts 26:16
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Please study
Proverb 4: 1-end.
Please if you haven't ask for baptism of Holy Spirit.
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On May 05, 2022
waldigit:
Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Ecclesiastes 8:6
Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.
John 18:37
Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice
.Acts 26:16
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Please study
Proverb 4: 1-end.
Please if you haven't ask for baptism of Holy Spirit.
I am afraid I don't have your special interpretation magic you chuchians like to boast of so I can't see how any of the above verses/Chapters have to do with your claim of men having some sort of divine purpose. undecided

God's purpose, in the beginning, this for all men, was that men dominate and manage His creations here on earth. That purpose was scrapped, along with everything else when man fell and God pronounced judgment of mankind. undecided

Jesus Christ was the one man who was God's "exception" in all the mire that is existence. And Jesus Christ, God's purpose, did not inturn promise His followers a "divine" purpose , so I don't understand why you allow men fool you with tales of such. undecided
Re: Devil Is Easier To Serve Than God by Maynman: 6:21am On May 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I don't have your special interpretation magic you chuchians like to boast of so I can't see how any of the above verses/Chapters have to do with your claim of men having some sort of divine purpose. undecided

God's purpose, in the beginning, this for all men, was that men dominate and manage His creations here on earth. That purpose was scrapped, along with everything else when man fell and God pronounced judgment of mankind. undecided

Jesus Christ was the one man who was God's "exception" in all the mire that is existence. And Jesus Christ, God's purpose, did not inturn promise His followers a "divine" purpose , so I don't understand why you allow men fool you with tales of such. undecided

Your god purpose failed and he has to scrap his plan? That’s not an all knowing god.

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance By Holiness / See These Pictures / Discerning The Will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.