Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

9 Things I Hate About Everyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things I Hate About Everyone (1402 Views)

9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / 10 Things I Hate About You. / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things I Hate About Everyone by Frazy(f): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2011
9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time, I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?", Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here [color=#770077][/color]
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by 190: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2011
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2011
People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
-Guilty as Charged.

When people say "life is short". What the hell Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?
-Guilty as Charged.

When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here
Sarcasm fits this one.
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by LordReed(m): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2011
Frazy:

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time,  I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

With the way you whine maybe the watch is stuck up your a$$ thats why I had to point at my wrist or did you want me to point at my a$$?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

Whats the point in having a remote if am not gonna use it?

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

Really? You'll have your cake regurgitate it then eat again huh?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

And who misplaced it first Einstein?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

Yeah he caught you looking at his crouch!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?",  Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

And answering a question with is question is what moonshine.

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

When you can make any of the above we'll listen to you not before.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

So you wanna beat laying in a grave for over 2000 years?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here

Yeah you could you whiner!
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2011
Seriously, Where is the Joke? undecided And how does this help my Romantic Life? Me thinks you are in the wrong section, Frazy!
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by MMM2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
. angry
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by 9dynasty(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ topic. . .now we know. . . NEXT
Re: 9 Things I Hate About Everyone by skydeexie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2011
No, No, it should be the other way round.
Tell us 9 things you hate about yourself and then
10 things you love about everyone!

Love wins all, how about that?

(1) (Reply)

She Killed Their Children To Spite Her Ex- Husband! Would You? / Nnpc Calling Successful Applicants. / Ojukwu Manhood Lives On! - Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.